The Amazing Books Club discussion

favorites > Favorite TV Show?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 63 (63 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Sashana (last edited Feb 13, 2011 11:32AM) (new)

Sashana What's your favorite TV? I don't watch TV nearly as much as I use to but I still have some favorites.

1) Pretty Little Liars- Man I love that show! I should really read the books.
2) Nikita- LOVE IT!!
3) The Jersey Shore- They give people from Jersey a bad rep. But it's my guilty pleasure.
4) The Secret Life of The American Teenager- I have Ricky and Amy together. I'm team Ben all the way.
5) Make it or Break it- I only started watching last season, but I'm hooked. Can't wait for the new season.

message 2: by Alex (new)

Alex i love pretty little liars and the jersey shore. those two shows are so good!. i agree theat they give them a bad rep. what can we say about our guilty pleasures?

message 3: by India (new)

India (indihth) Pretty Little Liars fans! I love that show! Has anyone read the books? Before the show came out I mean?

Vampire Diaries + Gossip Girl :D

-India

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Nope, I have the first book though. Have you read any of the books, India? I used to watch Gossip Girl but I stopped after they went to college.

message 5: by India (new)

India (indihth) I've read the first two. Only because I wanted more of the characters but I found that the books were quite from the show, and having already seen the show I didn't enjoy them as much. I'm gonna read the 3rd one though, only because I love Aria and Ezras story, and I know it's WAY different in the tv show then the book!

You should watch gossip girl again! Them in college is a little try but it doesn't go on for too long! Who were your favourite characters?
And does anyone watch/LOVE Greek?! I thought that the start of season 4 was a bit boring but it's getting a lot better now!!

-India

message 6: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I love Aria and Ezra's relationship. I hope it works out, even though I don't think it will.

I didn't have a favorite per se but I loved watching Chuck and Blair.

message 7: by Sashana (new)

Sashana OMG!! I just saw the episode I missed of Jersey Shore and it was crazy!! Sammy and Ronny are so unhealthy it's ridiculous. I've also been catching up with my missed episodes of gLee (school takes away a lot of my tv time).

message 8: by Alex (new)

Alex thank goodness she left.

message 9: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Yup, that wasn't healthy. I'm not Sam's biggest fan but I respect her so much more now that she ended it. That relationship was verbally and somewhat physically abusive. No woman should ever put up with that crap.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) the vampire diaries for sure! and i really liked Hellcats even though it only lasted one season...

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex Penelope wrote: "the vampire diaries for sure! and i really liked Hellcats even though it only lasted one season..."

Did you see last Thursday's episode? It was awesome!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Alex wrote: "Penelope wrote: "the vampire diaries for sure! and i really liked Hellcats even though it only lasted one season..."

Did you see last Thursday's episode? It was awesome!"

oh season 3 doesnt start till september for me :( is it already on for u??

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex Penelope wrote: "Alex wrote: "Penelope wrote: "the vampire diaries for sure! and i really liked Hellcats even though it only lasted one season..."

Did you see last Thursday's episode? It was awesome!"

oh sea..."

I don't know. (This is going to be a spoiler if it isn't) Is it the one where Bonnie pretends to die so she can kill Klaus? Or is that season 2?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Alex wrote: "Penelope wrote: "Alex wrote: "Penelope wrote: "the vampire diaries for sure! and i really liked Hellcats even though it only lasted one season..."

Did you see last Thursday's episode? It was awes..."

oooohh no thats season 2 :p yup i watched that! well actually ive seen the rest of the season and it is sooo freaking good! you are going to love the last episode!! :D

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex Oh, thanks for clearing that up! And I hope I do because the last one was so EPIC!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahahaha yaa that was a really good episode i remember it :p

message 17: by Alex (new)

Alex it was.

message 18: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Pretty Little Liars
Nine Lives of Chloe King
The Lying Game :D

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Really Love Pretty Little Liars, it's so good! I'm reading the books too, I'm on the 5th one. They're so good, the 4th one was EPIC! So much happened, it so suited the title Unbelievable :P But yeah, that's my favourite show :)
I wanna start watching The Lying Game and The Nine Lives Of Chloe King too, cuz they're supposed to be quite good. And I love Sara Shepard and she wrote the Lying Game too :)

message 20: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Sarah wrote: "Really Love Pretty Little Liars, it's so good! I'm reading the books too, I'm on the 5th one. They're so good, the 4th one was EPIC! So much happened, it so suited the title Unbelievable :P But yea..."

I'm watching all of those :D

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) is anybody gonna watch The Secret Circle?? :D

message 22: by Alex (new)

Alex I might, when does it come out again?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) well for me, it premieres on september 15... but i dont kno if it will be the same for u :/

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex Yeah, its the same night as the season three premire of TVD!!!!! I JUST saw the last episode of season two, I think.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ooohh nice!! was it not the most amazing episode u have ever seen!!!!??? and ya same night TVD at 8 SC at 9 :D

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex I can't wait!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) eek! me neither :D

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex FAVORITE SHOWS AS OF NOW:
The Vampire Diaries
Pretty Little Liars
My wife and kids
The Secret Life of the American Teenager.

message 29: by Sarah (new)

Sarah awh I love my wife and kids! It's so funny :P Haven't watched it in ages though :O

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex I know, its so hilarious! Its on Nick at Nite and Abc family on weekdays, so instead of doing stuff I need to do, I watch TV

message 31: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I've only watched it a few times but it was funny xD

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 31 comments i thinks im gonna b different and say Bones, Castle, NCIS and NCIS LA

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

CASTLE!! !

message 34: by Alex (new)

Alex I've never heard of Castle, what is it?

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

It's a show on like ABC and it's about a writer that follows around a police lady, and his book characters are based on her. It's super funny at parts and really awesome

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex Oh, I think I've heard of it but I can't remember. It sounds awesome.

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

it is, it's a good show to watch, and i can't wait until the new season starts!

message 38: by Alex (new)

Alex I'll try to check it out.

Lex is da name, dont wear it out | 31 comments its like the best... but here its on 7 i love Castle's imagination...soo good...lol

message 40: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (fauvely) | 4 comments Freaks and Geeks
My so-called life
Buffy
The Office(both UK and US versions)
The Inbetweeners
The IT Crowd
Glee
House
Flight of the Conchords
How I met your mother

message 41: by Mia (new)

Mia (beadingmia) Glee and True Blood

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex I haven't really been watching TV lately.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle!! :D

message 44: by Alex (new)

Alex I missed the first episode of TSC!!!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) omgg!! u must watch it!! watch it online :p

message 46: by Alex (new)

Alex I will. Was it as awesome as TVD?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ummm.... hmm that is actually a hard question :p well i thought they were both awesome but if TSC wasnt as good as TVD, its only by like 0.00000001 percent :D

message 48: by Alex (new)

Alex Its because Damon and Stefan aren't in it, is it?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahahaha well... okk u caught me :D teehe although more Damon than Stefan... pesonally i think Stefan can go with Kalus and live evilly until he dies *evil cackle* :p

message 50: by Alex (new)

Alex Haha, more Damon and stefan could make me really happy.

I know! Stefan is so bipolar. One minute he's good the next he's bad. Damon is so much better for Elena. I can't wait until Thursday!

« previous 1