The Lost Hero discussion

The Rules of The Lost Hero

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 07:20AM) (new)

Okay: So these are the general rules of The Lost Hero:

DO NOT use swear words or use any mean words that would hurt another person. Instead, you can use other words to represent them. For example, instead of $#!%, you can use shoot! And you can do that to any other swear words. (YOU CAN NEVER USE HURTFUL WORDS!)

Next, DO NOT SPAM! We just had a kid who did all the letters of the ABCs (seperet posts) in a topic that didn't need it. SO, PLEASE do not spam.

Also, we want you to have fun! This group is to talk about The Lost Hero and PJO books! This group was to RP and talk about it, and we're getting to our full potentials! Thank you! And keep having fun!

Lastly, ONLY MODS can RP as Chirion and as the gods. This is taking place in the world of The Lost Hero, so Percy isn't here. Really, the only people can roleplay are:
YES:
Jason
Piper
Nico
Annabeth
Grover
minor gods
monsters
and other minor characters

NO:
Gods
Percy Jackson
Titans
and Giants*

Thanks!
Aaron,
Hannah,
Adrianna
Daniela

*NOTE: The people you cannot roleplay as can usually can only be played by the mods, unless 2 mods agree and say you can.

message 2: by Hannah (last edited Feb 25, 2011 08:13PM) (new)

Hannah To add to that,

PLEASE BE DIRECT AND USE PROPER PUNCTUATION IN RP. If you are not specific on who you are addressing, where your sentences end, or which charrie is speaking/doing stuff(etc.), it can get very confusing.

Again, DO NOT SPAM. We had someone (no offense to this person) who posted a bunch of useless links at the end of her RP post, and it was kind of annoying and took up space. So please try not to spam.

You guys have all been great!
Just try to follow the simple rules and we'll be happy!

Thanks!
Hannah
Aaron
Adrianna
Armenia

message 3: by Lionlord (new)

Lionlord | 165 comments Sorry.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Its fine. Just dont do it again.

message 5: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Yep!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments kool, that's a lot of rules though. I'll try to remember them. :)

message 7: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Thanks!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments no prob. :) @(^_^)@

message 9: by Hannah (new)

Hannah u stole my face! hehe. @(^_^)@

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments I know. cause it's awesoome. @(^_^)@

message 11: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Well than I'll share it. :D

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments Good, cause you would have had to anyway. It's gonna be like a new fad. @(^_^)@

message 13: by Hannah (new)

Hannah hehe. Maybe so

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments so maybe

message 15: by Hannah (new)

Hannah :D

message 17: by Mason (new)

Mason Now i know why Hannah likes that so much.

message 18: by Hannah (new)

Hannah u do? oh yeah

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 98 comments huh???

message 20: by Hannah (new)

Hannah LOL

@(^_^)@