Kailin Gow-Fantastic Author of The Pulse Series, The Bitter Frost Series, The Wicked Woods Series and So Much More! discussion

February Book Reads > February Book Questions for the 13th

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) Ok, Since I've had a really tough week and cracked my head so hard on Friday when I was supposed to be writing our questions.
What's say we each contribute one. This is a discussion not a class, after all and I like the group participation and also being challenged with questions to answer.

1-Who was Briony's first kill and what happened afterwards (not in detail)

message 2: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) Question-2 Who saved Briony from the werewolves and why?

message 3: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) Now you guys throw me some and your group mates too!

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Question 1: Briony's first kill was Tim from school. She crashed her Aunt Sophie's car.

Question 2: Not sure which werewolf attack you are talking of, there were 2. First one Fallon saved her and himself as he was in the woods. 2nd one Kevin saved her because he was watching them. He also kills them.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Question-3 What's your best guess (for those that have only read to Chapter 12) of what Fallon is?

message 6: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) It was the first werewolf attack where she was saved, in the beginning of our new reading (it overlapped a page or 2 from last weeks reading)

Question 3- I knew he was a vamp just by the way he was described;the pale skin, the reflexes, etc...
What about you? What was your first clue?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Same here, Kristi. With the way he was described and then his powers later of "hypnotizing" Briony has me thinking definite vamp.

message 8: by S.M. (new)

S.M. No question from me but a comment about Briony ...
I love seeing the transformation that is taking place within Briony. It seemed from her last school she closely resembled Pepper and her cronies, yet we see her gravitating towards Maisy and Steve in Wicked HS. She opens up to Maisy and begins to trust whole-heartedly after the loss of her family. Briony is now a more "whole" person even after being broken. I like the "now" Briony rather than the past one and that is what makes me read ahead to see how much she will change (and does) from what she was. (I have to admit ... I can't stop when I start a series, so I read to the end and then Shimmer. That is why I didn't post a question ... it has been 2 weeks since I read to chpt. 12 and I didn't want to accidently leak a spoiler. Sorry! :#)

message 9: by Kristi (new)

Kristi (krististern) That's ok S-M, I'm apt to do the same.

Briony did learn what it was to be like the less popular kids. I think the tragedy in her life not to mention the realism of vampires and werewolves brought new importance to her existence.
I think that would put a lot of things in perspective for all of us.

message 10: by Cassie (new)

Cassie | 45 comments Mod
Question 3:i totally knew guessed he was a vampire