YA Historical Fiction Book Club discussion

Currently Reading?

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by April (new)

April | 4 comments Wondering...what are people currently reading in the YA/Historical arena? I am reading "Revolution" by Jennifer Donnelly. Not strictly historical, but a mix. I'm liking it!

message 2: by CeJayCe (new)

CeJayCe | 2 comments I just finished "Sphinx's Princess" by Esther M. Friesner. I love her Princesses of Myth books. The main characters are always really interesting, strong-willed and smart.

message 3: by Jessica (new)

Jessica Not sure if this counts as historical fiction, but I'm reading the Shalott series by Felicity Pulman. It's based on the Camelot/KIng Arthur legend.

message 4: by Juli (new)

Juli (jewelianna) | 2 comments I'm working my way through the "Ghost of Tokkaido Inn" series by Dorothy and Thomas Hoobler, and the Young Templars series.

message 5: by Katie Sue (new)

Katie Sue (thehistorynerd) | 1 comments CeCe wrote: "I just finished "Sphinx's Princess" by Esther M. Friesner. I love her Princesses of Myth books. The main characters are always really interesting, strong-willed and smart."

I lknow I really LOVE those books!!!! Make sure you read the sequel Sphinx's Queen!

message 6: by Gail (new)

Gail  (jgtck) | 1 comments Just flew through the River of Timer series by Lisa Bergren. 3 full length books and two novellas. Couldn't put them down until I was done.