TWILIGHT SAGA FREAKS discussion

Breaking Dawn > I WONDER ?????

Comments Showing 1-50 of 80 (80 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments I WONDER WHERE THEY WILL SPLIT BREAKING DAWN FOR PART 1 ?????? I CAT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!!

message 2: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments I think they will split it from the transformation part (when Bella changed)

message 3: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments Shwetika wrote: "I think they will split it from the transformation part (when Bella changed)"

You think so. Maybe. I hope your right. Thank you for responding to my discussion. What is your favorite TWILLIGHT SAGA book?

message 4: by Shwetika (last edited Mar 06, 2011 04:17AM) (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments ALL BUt I love twilight most n then BD.. Wbu ??

message 5: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments IM SORRY IM NOT USED TO ABREVEATIONS. WHAT IS "Wbu"?

message 6: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments WBU means What about you and no need for sorry Shelby it's okay

message 7: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments oh thank you!! um i like all but my most fav. is BD. I agree with you!! What is your fav. part in BD?

message 8: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Fav part in BD is marriage part and then the whole 3rd book/part is so exciting !! And when Alice left i couldn't believe it but then i knew that there must be some reason for her act and yours ??

message 9: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments THE MARRIAGE AND THE SX. I JUST WISH THAT WAS ME WITH HIM AND NOT BELLA!! HEHE HAHA!! I COULDNT BELIEVE ALICE LEFT ,BUT I KNEW SHE WOULD BE BACK!!! :)

message 10: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments IKR !!! N I love the part where balla's like "Why Am I covered in father"

*~*The Death Fairy Luna*~* (edwardlovesmeforlife01) | 34 comments Mod
lol yeah that part is funny. my fave book is eclipse then BD.

message 12: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments Shwetika wrote: "IKR !!! N I love the part where balla's like "Why Am I covered in father""

yea that is a funny part!!!!

message 13: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments AND I want to see it in movie without any change in the whole seen. It have to be in movie :D

message 14: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments AGREED!!! :)

message 15: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments :) :) :)

message 16: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments :):):):):):)

yeah i agree with that

message 18: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments Awesome, you guys are taking on my topic!! sorry im just excited!!! :D

message 19: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments hehe... It's good that you r excited !!

message 20: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments i am very excited !!! hehe :D

message 21: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments me too !!

message 22: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments well,i found out what robs. fav dish in brazil is?

message 23: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments N what is it ???

message 24: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments COB SALAD!!! :D but he dont like the chessee and egg in it!!! :> tehe

message 25: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Oh k .. You are a huge Rob fan aren't you ??

message 26: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Shelby wrote: "I WONDER WHERE THEY WILL SPLIT BREAKING DAWN FOR PART 1 ?????? I CAT WAIT FOR IT TO COME OUT!!!!!!"

I heard that the split is going to take place before Bella transforms into a vampire. To me this means that part 1 of the movie is going to be short, and part 2 is going to probably be hacked to pieces, but hopefully not.

message 27: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Are either of you concerned that they will edit out all the intimacy between Bella and Edward to be able to keep a low enough rating for the younger viewers?

message 28: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments Shwetika wrote: "Oh k .. You are a huge Rob fan aren't you ??"

Of course, New Best Friend ,im a huge fan of Rob!!!! Your jealous arent you? tehe just joking!! :D:D:D hehe

message 29: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments Jennifer wrote: "Are either of you concerned that they will edit out all the intimacy between Bella and Edward to be able to keep a low enough rating for the younger viewers?"

yes i am concerned about that , i hope they dont cut out any juicy parts!!!! hehe :D

message 30: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer that makes two of us! they better not cut out any juicy parts. lol.

message 31: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments LOL :D

message 32: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Shelby wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "Oh k .. You are a huge Rob fan aren't you ??"

Of course, New Best Friend ,im a huge fan of Rob!!!! Your jealous arent you? tehe just joking!! :D:D:D hehe"

Well I'm not a hugeee fan . I'm a fan for sure n used to be huge fan but now I just idk but I'm now not all like "OMG-I-LOVE-HIM" kind of fan

message 33: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments i have to admit , i am !!! lol :>

message 34: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments oh k ... well many of my friends are too...

message 35: by Joeera (last edited May 10, 2011 09:43AM) (new)

Joeera I so lookig for to this movie can't waite i think where theey wil end is where she becomes a new vampire

message 36: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments me too!! :)

message 37: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Yeah i guess so !!

message 38: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments i just cant wait to see edward in it!!!! :D

message 39: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Me too !! Just can't wait for it to come out !!

message 40: by Kiwi1 (new)

Kiwi1 | 1 comments I cant wait till it comes out!!!! Imma see it for my b-day, midnight premier baby!!!!!!!!!!!

message 41: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments sounds funn!! :)

i have a tradition with my best friend and we go to see the twilight movies the day they come out. our parents wont let us go to any midnight premiers.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

I really want to see this movie. And I think they'll cut it out when she comes back home and Jacob finds out she's pregnant! That would make the suspense painful because you'd be wondering what would happen next so you'd have to go and see the second part right when it came out!

i heard that they were leaving it off after the birth.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Really. That far ahead?! So that must mean they're going to make it a big scene where the Volturi and The Cullens almost fight and get ready for the battle?!

i guess. im not for sure on that but thats what i heard on the breaking dawn rumor wheel.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Hmm, guess we'll just have to watch it and find out where it cuts off.

yeah totally.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Yep :) CAN'T WAIT!!

yeah me either. it sux that we have to wait a whole nother yeah for part two when harry potter fans only had to wait a few months...i think. this is so bull

« previous 1