Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > Snow and Mystic's Home

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow was curled up on the couch, with her Two-leg owner, Billy Cariner, scratching her behind her ears.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata jumped onto her fence, which divided Snow's house from hers.

message 3: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow heard a noise and perked her ears up. She turned to look at a she-cat with light brown fur.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata flicked her tail as hello.

message 5: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
Snow returned the greeting with a wave of her tail. She suddenly jumped off of the couch and bounded outside.
"Hi!" the white she-cat meowed.

message 6: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Of course not! Hi, I'm Snow. Do you know Mystic, I'm her sister," Snow meowed excitedly, happy to make two new friends, "So, are you new in this neighborhood?"

message 7: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
(ya, it just happened)
"I had been here for a while too, but not too long. Mystic and I don't had the same Two-leg owner." meowed Snow.

message 8: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Oh, I don't know...It's just that Mystic, she had lots of other mates..." mumbled Snow.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata looked at Snow, then eyed back over her fence to see if she could spot Mystic.

message 10: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Do you know Mystic?" meowed Snow, directing the question at Amata, "Sorry, I don't know your name..."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

"I'm Amata. And no, not really. I just moved here." She mewed, grooming her chest.

message 12: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Yes, I very like it here. Hey, do you guys want to explore the forest? We could show Amata around," meowed Snow hopefully.

message 13: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
((Ah, ok))
"Sure! Let's show Amata around," meowed Snow.

message 14: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

♥Justine♥ | 674 comments Mod
"Hey sis!" Mystic greeted her sister. "Can I come with you guys?" she padded with them and started gossiping. "I had this mate named Crow, once, but he ended up being such a jerk!" she rolled her eyes. "So then he was always lying on the couch and not wanting to go in the forest or anything! " she mewed. "And he would always ignore me! Like when I went to his house, he would curl up with his twoleg and told me that his owner wouldn't be happy to see me here, so I should leave." she flicked her tail. "He moved away, but I can't say I was sad about that!"

message 15: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic jabbered on about her past mates and finally stopped for a breather.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata looked shocked. "You mean you've had more than one mate?" Amata used to have a mate, but her owner moved, so Amata had to leave. Although she was pregnant with his kits, and she hadn't seen him in two weeks, she dearly missed him.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

((I have like, four Amata's in different places, so lets just skip to the forest scene and continue RPing there.))

message 18: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) "so where is this mystic, exactly?"

message 19: by Call~Me~Rose (new)

Call~Me~Rose (oswaldslostinwasteland) (ok! talk to marrow!)

message 20: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Ok, come on!" urged Snow, desperate to get out of her stuffy house, "You too Mystic."
(I guess I should make a post named The Neighborhood)

message 21: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

Mystic followed. "Yes of course I've had more than one mate!" she exclaimed. "But none of them I have ended up being very happy with, let me tell you that!" she mewed.

message 22: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Why?" inquired Snow.

message 23: by ♥Justine♥, Inactive (Don't worry young grasshoppers. I'll be back soon) (new)

"They were all cowardly, stupid freaks, that's why!" she wrinkled her nose and shuddered at the memory of them.

message 24: by Linda, Inactive (new)

Linda | 522 comments Mod
"Oh," meowed Snow, not knowing what to say. She thought about how she didn't have any mates yet.

message 25: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (I keep waiting for others to roleplay, but it doesn't really work out because I think everyone else is doing the same thing.)

message 26: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (Maybe if we roleplay, they'll see that there is new posts and then they'll roleplay. If you agree, where should we do it?)

message 27: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (I rp Max.)