The Hunger Games-Roleplay discussion

Character Archives > Characters Arena 12

Comments Showing 1-50 of 78 (78 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Jul 16, 2011 03:00PM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Here's where you put all your characters for arena 12!

Name:
District:
Appearance:
Skills:
District token:

DISTRICTS:
One
girl- Sierra (Olivia)
boy- Roth (Cody)
Two
girl- Ebony (Monica)
boy- Geldren (Cody)
Three
girl-
boy- Caleb (Monica)
Four
girl-
boy-
Five
girl-
boy- Scirocco (Raven)
Six
girl- Calypso (Lynx)
boy- Calder (Lynx)
Seven
girl- Cassandra (Raven)
boy- Luc (Monica)
Eight
girl- Ellen (Raven)
boy- Jordon (Raven)
Nine
girl- Max (Summer)
boy-
Ten
girl- Sara (Summer)
boy- Fletcher (Raven)
Eleven
girl- Lilly (Monica)
boy-
Twelve
girl- Monica (Monica)
boy-

message 2: by Summer ☀️ (last edited Feb 13, 2011 05:46AM) (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 1886 comments Name: Max ((Yes, I know, I have used that name before!))
District: 9
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h... ((And yes, I know, that is the cover for Angel, but that's what she looks like...plus I'm obsessed right now with Maximum Ride))
Max has pretty blond hair, with dark brown hair underneath. She has soft brown eyes, and has a very small figure, standing at about 5'2.
Personality: Max is a very happy girl most of the time, and she usually has a bright smile on her face. She is very nice, and is very smart. She knows when to run or hide when the time is right. She can also be extremely quiet, and most people underestimate her.
Skills: Able to use a bow very well, runs fast, doesn't get tired out easily, and is very good at camouflaging.
District Token: A pine needle bunch on a string, worn around her wrist.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments I'll make my charrie tomorrow

message 4: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments (can i make a charrie for 12?)

message 5: by Cody (last edited Feb 12, 2011 09:04PM) (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 1415 comments Name: Geldren
District: 2 (Great surprise right lol)
Appearance: about 6 ft, medium build, short brown hair.
Skills: Great Skill with an arming sword, (One handed sword) English Longbow, and generally smart in a lot of random stuff
District token: http://www.tribalhollywood.com/stores... Which he wears around his neck

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Olivia wrote: "(can i make a charrie for 12?)"

you don't have to ask. :P

message 7: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments lol kay. Ill make one later today. I dont have time right now.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Take your time. :)

message 9: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (last edited Feb 23, 2011 06:54AM) (new)

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments Name: Fletcher
District: 10
Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, tall. He is extremely burly, big, and muscly, but is gentle and quiet
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, herbs
District token: Leather gloves

Name: Cassandra
District: 7
Appearance: Light red hair, tall, blue eyes, freckles
Skills: Climbing, throwing, tracking
District token: A toothbrush

Name: Ellen
District: 8
Appearance: Short-ish brown hair, dark blue eyes, on the small side
Skills: Anything that has to do with destroying things
District token: A paperclip

message 10: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 1415 comments District 14??

message 11: by Monica (last edited Feb 13, 2011 09:58AM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments *☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠* wrote: "Name: Fletcher
Appearance: Light brown hair, brown eyes, tall
Skills: Hand-to-hand combat, herbs
District token: Leather gloves

Name: Cassandra
Gender..."

there is not district 14 lol

message 12: by ******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (last edited Feb 13, 2011 10:01AM) (new)

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments I know, it was a typo...I was changing her age and accidentally changed the district....

message 13: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments lol

message 14: by Monica (last edited Feb 13, 2011 11:29AM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments i call male from 3 and female from 11 i dont have time to make right now but will later

message 15: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 1886 comments Monica, I don't think you're signed up for Arena 12...

message 16: by Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten (last edited Feb 13, 2011 11:33AM) (new)

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments it's fine.... I have her marked down now.... it would have been better if she had signed up, but whatever....

message 17: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 1886 comments Oh..hehe oops :)

message 18: by Monica (last edited Feb 13, 2011 12:04PM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments ok sorry i didnt read the messages in my inbox. :( my bad

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments haha. It's fine.... I figured it was something like that.

message 20: by Cody (new)

Cody (rolinor) | 1415 comments Name: Roth Ursuul
District: 1
Appearance: 6 foot or so, black hair, strong, handsome except he had one of his ears cut off.
Skills: Sword, mace, strength, spear, any melee weapon he can get his hands on
District token: A boot knife http://www.kultofathena.com/images/22... which he keeps obviously in his boot.

message 21: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments name: lilly
D: 11
App: tall, black hair, blue eyes, tan, mostly legs
Skill: tree climbing, and swinging, plants swimming and fast, can use knives in all different ways, and small swords
Dist token: a breaded feather for her hair.

message 22: by Summer ☀️ (new)

Summer ☀️ (summerroxyursox) | 1886 comments Name: Sara
Appearance: http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
Skills: Daggers, Hand-to-hand combat
District token: A wooden cow on a string around her neck.

message 23: by Monica (last edited Feb 14, 2011 09:44AM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments Name: Caleb
D: 3
App: http://m955.photobucket.com/albumview...
hes blind
Skill: being that hes blind he has no eye sight, his other 4 senses have become his way of life especially his hearing, smell, and touch.
District token:a walking stick with a removable daggerand if you press a button the tip is also a knife.
other:is rich upper class family bought him everthing he ever wanted they evern gave him electronic eyes that mmake the world blury but he was gladhe could see color.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I had a charrie in another group who's name was Caleb and he was blind also!!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments really lol i swear i didnt steal it, i got the name from the band anthem lights and i wanted to make my last one blind but i forgot lol

message 26: by Monica (last edited Feb 15, 2011 03:08PM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments name:ebony
d:2
app http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
skill:amazing with whips can rap around peoples limbs or chatch thing in mid air with it, its like a extended arm. she is also other weopns
district token:long coil bracelet that truns into a indestructible whip has two feathers on the end but when just as a whip is to feather blades.
http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...
other:child of the head peacekeepers, she trained with the peacekeepers.

((to be edited))

message 27: by Olivia (last edited Feb 21, 2011 10:48AM) (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments Sierra
Gender- F
d- 1
age- 17
skills- fights best with swords and knifes. Is very fast.
Looks- Dirty blonde hair with brown eyes. She's about 5ft 6". She's skinny but strong.
- Funny and sweet. Gets along with almost everyone and won't torture anyone when killing them. She'd perfer it if sombody else killed them but can still do it if she must.
token- Woven bracelet with a small green stone.
Other- Loves clothing and comes off as a total girly girl but on the inside she is a tomboy who loves to fight and run. Makes her clothes which are mostly dresses.
pic- http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=h...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments wow. That's creepy.... I know a girl named Sierra, that has the same personality(leave out the killing stuff...). She has brown eyes, but not dirty blonde hair.... but brown hair with a lot of blonde highlights. rofl. It's soooo weird seeing names of people you know in an arena. Like Maia(in the QQ), Eva, Caleb, Sara, Lilly, Ellen, Cassandra, etc.... But then again I've killed off characters with my friends names.... hehe.

message 29: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments Haha i used my hair color and eye color lol. Oh and in the QQ i used my sis's name but spelled it different. (real) Marissa= (fake) Merissa. Lol

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments hehe. I used one my sister's middle name once. And my middle name. And my name. lol.

message 31: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments lol. None of my names would be good. Maybe my sis's middle name but not mine.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Ah. Same with my other sister. I've never felt a desire to rp anyone with her name.

message 33: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments haha ya. My name is nothing like me. And deffinatly nobody in the HG would have it

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Maybe someone from 11? I dunno.... I guess you're right. haha.

message 35: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments lol.
Nobody has my name. lol Suposedly its popular but ive only met one person in my whole life with my name. Besides a two year old and a little girl with the middle name.

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments I've met someone with your name.

message 37: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments haha i guess

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments Ugh, I have three middle names, and Cassandra's one of them. Ellen is one of my best friends and Fletcher is a cousin. I usually base the names I use off of relatives or friends...

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments Another creepy thing about the Caleb I had, he was 17 also and had dark hair, blue eyes, but he was a prince. Lol.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments I can make another charrie, right?

Name: Jordan
District: 8
Appearance: Dark brown hair which is almost black, blue eyes, tall
Skills: Destroying things, like his sister, Ellen.
District token: A boomerang

AND WITH THOSE TWO, WE GET ELLEN JORDAN!!!
(It's an inside joke...)

message 41: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments eww likes his sister

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments No, he likes destroying things. And Ellen likes destroying things.

message 43: by Monica (new)

Monica | 1300 comments ohh i see lol read it wrong my bad, i do that alot

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Lily
District:3
Appearence: long blonde hair,green eyes, medium height, 14 years old
Skills:Knife throwing
District token:compass

message 45: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (littledhampir25) | 639 comments sorry there's already a lilly...

Lynx ~ 10/1 Never Forgotten | 4553 comments Yeah, and Vicky can you please go to the Arena Sign-up topic? Look there first. :) Thanks.

message 47: by Monica (last edited Feb 15, 2011 07:01PM) (new)

Monica | 1300 comments name monica
gender f
age 16
district 12
appearance: mexican blue eyes. black hair tall and muscular
skills: smimming runing hand to hand combat, hunting with bow and gun. knive thorwing.
other: um im fun, and sometimes moody and is a christain, love hot dudes and music.
district token:my angle necklace.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Do we have to sign up in order to be in an arena?

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorry, I'm still just a bit confused.

******☠Ŗąνĕŋ☠****** (DeathIsAMelody) | 2511 comments Yeah. You go to the sign up place and see which arenas are free, but you can only be in two arenas at once.

« previous 1