WANTED: Imaginative Roleplayers and Writers discussion

Spies > Roleplay 2

Comments Showing 1-50 of 559 (559 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

message 1: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) ( THANK YOU SKYE!!!

Okay!
So I belive Arianna was still at home, Alecwas training, Alex was getting ready and so was Garret? Right?)

message 2: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer ((yupyup i'm pretty sure that's how it was :) and thank you skye!))

message 3: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (-flails- yay!
Do you want me to post first, or do you?
Also, I may disappear.)

message 4: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (how come? i guess i can, but I kind of forget exactly where we were...)
Garret walked down the street back towards his apartment.

message 5: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (uhn well he had called riri and freaked.)

Alex sat in the disguise department. Luckily Zooey, a close friend, was quick with a hairbrush.

message 6: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Garret was lost in his thoughts, he was very nervous and excited, but trying very hard to be himself at the same time.

message 7: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She thanked her when she got her hair done, and did a bit more work.

message 8: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer (i'm going to be gone for a while because i have loads of tough hw... so ya sorry guys :/ )

message 9: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) (no problem Hun)

message 10: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Garret took a nap when he arrived at his apartment.

Ariana sighed, bored. She got up and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

message 11: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She did some more filing.

Alec worked on more targetpractice and cleaned his guns.

message 12: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Garret slept peacefully, dreaming sweet dreams.

Ariana got out of the shower and dressed. She decided to head over to the agency.

message 13: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alec flopped on the sofa with Alex, taking a coffee break.

message 14: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana arrived via cab and walked into the headquarters. She picked up some paperwork and headed to the communal room where people took their coffee breaks. She saw Alec and Alex and headed over to them.
"Hey" She smiled and sat next to Alex.

message 15: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex smiled. "Hey."
Alec smirked. "Finally got out of bed, huh?" he teased

message 16: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana rolled her eyes. "Please! As I recall, you were the last one to wake up this morning with that massive hangover!" She chuckled.

message 17: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He smirked. "Pft! Well then!" he scoffed.

message 18: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana laughed and smiled triumphantly.

message 19: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alec chuckled. "How was breakfast with your friend?"

message 20: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She thought about her conversation about Alec with her friend. "It was, um, interesting I guess... anytime she's around is interesting is pretty interesting actually... she can be a little intense..." She chuckled.

message 21: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He laughed. "I see. I'm going to grab another coffee. Al?"

She nodded. "Please!" then looked to Riri when he vanished. "Oh?"

message 22: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Riri nodded. "She threatened my life... though I'm not surprised. She does that when she wants to know something you don't want to talk about." She chuckled.

message 23: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "And what would that be?" Alex pressed curiously

message 24: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana bit her lip, unsure... "Well, last night, me and Alec got into a fight, so he went and got incredibly drunk. Obviously he doesn't remember anything now... but I caught him at the bar, we talked a bit about our concerns. Like how I can't go off on my own anymore. And how we can't always play it safe on missions... anyways, we went back to my apartment in a cab and had another interesting conversation." She smiled and blushed a bit.

message 25: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "How interesting?" she replied with a cocked brow.

message 26: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She looked around nervously, making sure Alec wasn't coming back anytime soon. "Well... first he said i didn't like him, but i said he's wrong, i do because i think he's super talented and so caring, then he said I smelled nice he cared about me, and well we talked for a bit and we got back to my apartment and I set him up on the couch and he kissed me and I really wanted to kiss him back, but I knew he wouldn't remember anything, so I stopped and we went to bed and when he woke up this morning he didn't remember anything like I figured and had a really bad headache... I think that pretty much sums it up..." She breathed after speaking quite rapidly.

message 27: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She raised a brow. "Did you tell him what he did?" she asked.

message 28: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana frowned and shook her head. "No, of course not... he would freak out and probably blame himself for everything..."

message 29: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "Ariana!" she asped. "You two have your first kiss and he doesnt know about it?"

message 30: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She blushed profusely. "B-but he can't!"

message 31: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) "But he has no idea that, no matter how crazy he is about you, your first kiss already happened!"

message 32: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She looked at her hands in her lap, fiddling with her fingers. "He's not crazy about me... he just loved Kaye so much and I could never even see a glimpse of that and..." She sighed. "He's not crazy about me. I'm just his partner, his friend. Nothing more."

message 33: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She snorted. "You don't see the way he looks at you."

message 34: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer "He doesn't. He can't."

message 35: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) she rolled her eyes. "Cant?"

message 36: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She shook her head. "No, he can't because when partners get involved-not that we are- it ends bad. There are rules about that. People get too attached... he can't know. I don't want to put him in that position."

message 37: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She sighed. "You know... he's going to kiss you again eventually, and you won't know what to do."

message 38: by DragonDreamer (last edited Feb 17, 2011 07:14PM) (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana looked up at Alex with a scared expression. "I'm already confused out of my mind right now... even if it did happen again... I can't trust myself. I can't do this." She shook her head. She stood. "I should go...I'll see you around. Just tell Alec something came up." She started towards the door.

message 39: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) She frowned. "Sorry hun.... Don't worry yourself."

Alec strode down the hall and paused, raising a brow at Ariana. "Did we get a case?" he asked curiously, seeing her leaving.

message 40: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana stood outside the front entrance, not knowing where to go. She just wanted to leave. She picked a direction and started walking that way.

message 41: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alex shook her head. "No, it was just a thing she had to do. Go eat."

message 42: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Ariana wandered, trying to make her mind go elsewhere.

message 43: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alec drank coffee

message 44: by DragonDreamer (last edited Feb 17, 2011 08:43PM) (new)

DragonDreamer She couldn't stop thinking about it. She kept replaying the moment in her head of him, though intoxicated, kissing her and how her heart ached when she stopped him. She was so confused! Why couldn't she just accept that they couldn't be?! She picked up her pace.

message 45: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alec watch the window, sighing heavily.

message 46: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She rounded the corner, breathing heavily. She knew the park was only a few blocks from where she was at. She decided to take a detour through the alleyway.

message 47: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) Alec got up, yawning, and loaded his gun. He put it in his belt and strode over.

message 48: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer Some shady guys were in the alleyway, she was determined to ignore them.

message 49: by Carly (new)

Carly  (cloud-envy) He strode down the hallway idly

message 50: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer She easily strode past them. The tiniest of smiles making its way to her face. It dropped when she felt a large hand on her shoulder. She flipped the man on his back.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12