Random Roleplay discussion

Roleplays! > Middle Ages RP!

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,037 (1037 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21

message 1: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) -start here-

message 2: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa looked out her window and decided to take a walk.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai woke up & while washing his face, preformed a levitation spell. He floated across the room.

message 4: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa walked outside and smiled.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai finished levitating & saw Tessa. His heart fluttered. She was like an angel in his eyes. But he only looked at her from afar. He stared at her until she was out of his gaze.

message 6: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa felt someone looking at her. She walked back and saw him. She smiled at him.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai saw Tessa smile at her & it made him blush like crazy. He struggled to smile back at her, but was happy as it is.

message 8: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa stifled a laugh upon seeing the flustered expression on Nicolai's face.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai took his shower & changed into a blue robe. He parted his hair to the left, covering the jewel on his forehead.

message 10: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa sat down by the pond and smiled.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

After changing, Nicolai walks to the center pond & sees Tessa. His heart flutters. He gets the courage to walk up to her. "Hello." He murmured.

message 12: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa smiled and looked up. "Oh, hello." She said.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai blushed more. "I'm Nicolai, by the way." He held out his hand.

message 14: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "My name is Tessa."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nice to meet you." He smiled.

message 16: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She laughed. "You too."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai sat next to her & got her into conversation. "What's your family name?" He asked.

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She looked away. "Simple."

message 19: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa usually did not like to say her family name for when people found out, they treated her differently. She sighed. The Simple family had a high standing reputation and were one of the most popular families.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Mines' is the Daven family." He smiled, sadly. The Daven family was known for ruthless behavior. Some of his cousins always vandalize the kingdom, bringing shame onto the family's name.

message 21: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa smiled. "But from what I can tell, I doubt you're anything like your cousins." She said.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai smiled. "I try to make my family's' reputation good, but it's not working. That's why I'm studying magic." He grinned.

message 23: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa laughed. "Neat, I bet you think I'm one of those snooty people in my family."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai shook his head. "I see you as an intelligent woman." She grinned, partially blushing.

message 25: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa's cheeks burned. "Thanks."

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai waved his hand in the air. A blue spiral mixed in with his hand & a red rose popped out.

message 27: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa watched smiling.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

"For you." Nicolai smiled, handing the rose to Tessa.

message 29: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa's cheeks burned. "Thank you, it's lovely." She said as she accepted it. she smiled at him.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Would you like me to teach you a spell?" He smirked.

message 31: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Sure." She said playing along.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

"Close your eyes." He smiled.

message 33: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa closed her eyes.

message 34: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa waited patiently for Nicolai to explain.

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"Now repeat after me." Nicolai smiled. "Now that this day is dandy, turn this scent into candy."

message 36: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She smiled and did as he instructed, trying not to laugh.

message 37: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Now that this day is dandy, turn this scent into candy." She said.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai waved his hand into the air & a sweet smell enhanced both of them.

message 39: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She smiled and opened her eyes. "It smells wonderful. Thank you Nicolai."

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai smiled. "You're welcome."

message 41: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa leaned forward and gave him a hug.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai blushed & smiled, hugging her back.

message 43: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa smiled at him.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

"Nicolai, time for lessons." Nicolai's nurse, Sam walked towards him. Nicolai waved bye to Tessa & walked away with Sam.

message 45: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa waved goodbye. She sighed once he had left. "I do hope I'll be able to see him again." She said softly.

message 46: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) She held the rose close to her and walked on. When she reached her home it seemed her family had somehow been informed that she had been seen with Nicolai. "What's wrong if I talk to him? He's very nice." "It doesn't matter." Her mother said. "Your father and I have both agreed that you are old enough to be married. You are already engaged, there shall be no personal contact with that hooligen." Her mother said.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai sat down in his room after his magic lessons. He stared at his ceiling & only saw pictures of Tessa. He got up & looked for her.

message 48: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) Tessa placed the rose in a vase and looked out the window. She sighed then as the sky grew dark she managed to sneak out. Tessa looked for Nicolai.

message 49: by [deleted user] (new)

Nicolai looked in the dark. He saw Tessa, looking for something. "Tessa." He said.

message 50: by Abby (new)

Abby (Tangledforever) "Nicolai!" She said softly. She gave him a hug.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 20 21