Readers Who Blog discussion

Doubleshot Reviews

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Heather (new)

Heather Faville (headshotheather) Hello,

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce my blog to you all. It is called Doubleshot Reviews (http://doubleshotreviews.com) and it is a book review site. My friend Rachelle and I are the main reviewers along with the occasional guest reviewer. I love all genre, but as my husband is a horror author I have had a ton of contacts in that genre so I mainly review horror/dark fantasy novels/novellas and short stories. Rachelle likes the mystery/thriller/suspense and dark fantasy genre's. However neither of us are opposed to branching out with other types.

We also do author interviews, which is a lot of fun!

My rating system is espresso based
Decaf - why bother
Single - one time read, borrow rather than buy
Double - definitely a one time read, ok to purchase possible read potential
Triple - good one to buy and reread, suggest to friends
Quad - put down the coffee and go buy this book!

I try to keep my reviews to the length it takes to drink a regular size cup of coffee. Our reviews are our opinion....even if I don't like a book I hope if it sounds interesting to someone else they will give it a shot.

message 2: by Heather (new)

Heather Faville (headshotheather) Ronyell wrote: "Sounds great Heather!! I'll have to check it out!"

I swear I replied to this post, Ronyell. Anyway, thanks for giving my site a look. It's a lot of fun.

message 3: by Angie (new)

Angie (angelms) | 3 comments I love the idea of your rating system (for some reason it reminded me of studying for finals in college haha). I will definately be checking it out and bookmarking it!