Artemis Fowl rp discussion

R.P. > Make Your Character

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Juliet (last edited Aug 31, 2011 12:34PM) (new)

Juliet | 6 comments Mod
Fill this out and make your character, but before you can rp, it must be approved by a mod:

Name:

Species (elf, human, dwarf, etc...):

Appearance:

Personality:

Occupation/Job:

History:

Family:

Other:

Try to add flaws to your character too, not everyone's perfect.

Vyanni Krace ~Wisdom of the bitter sea.~ (vyannikrace) NAME: Vyanni Krace *one of many aliases*
SPECIES: 3/4 human 1/4 elf. *its complicated*
APPEARENCE: dark brown almost black hair that reaches to shoulder blades, deep sapphire sea blue eyes (they r hard to describe)that change occasionally *magic*,tall and slender 5'6 ft with a good figure *but doesnt care much about it*. wears mostly dark clothing *loves rock*.
PERSONALITY: her personality is kinda complex and often contradicts itself like she has several different personalities *the result of disguising as many made up people almost her whole life*. but overall she is mild tempered. doesnt seem to show emotion much but feels emotion often to sometimes great extremes. she is extremely intelligent * she may be a genius but she as never taken an IQ test and hasnt gone to school for 6 years so she wouldnt know *and doesnt care*. she is kind but sometimes harsh. theres more but i dont want to go on for ages.
OCCUPATION/JOB: unknown
HISTORY: she is half british half irish. up until the age of 8 years old she was living a relatively normal life. *her parents were like artemis' and (if you know him) ciel phantomhives in the way that they were on the shady side of life, owned a business and were rich* she had and older brother and sister *who were twins* and two younger siblings too, they were still too young to go to school. one day she was coming home from school with her older sister. *her older brother had fallen ill so was at home* when they got home they saw their house on fire. she was horrified and began trembling but didnt cry or call out for her parents. her older sister screamed and ran into the building calling out for her brother and parents, she told vya to stay there but she followed. inside the building were some 'thugs' with guns. as they entered the room they witnessed the men shoot her older brother. her older sister screamed and began crying while she stood there silently in shock. in another part of the room she saw her parents and siblings lying dead too. her older sister was killed trying to protect her and she escaped. *more detail later.*
family: her mum, dad, older brother and sister, younger brother and sister. *supposedly dead older twin brother who supposedly died at birth*
other: she has magic. i will describe more later.
flaws: *running out of time so will describe later.*

message 3: by Rowan *call me Red* (last edited Nov 16, 2012 08:29AM) (new)

Rowan *call me Red* (rowanmoss) | 1 comments Name: Rowan Elaine Moss

Species (elf, human, dwarf, etc...): Elf

Appearance: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=63...

Personality: Smart, kind, looks after others, protective, up for a fight, has a big temper

Occupation/Job: Lep Captain, just made it in.

History: Has been working at getting into the LEP. She has a hard time following orders. But when she did the initiation she did good a concealing herself. She tries to work on following orders but it has been very hard for her.

Family: Her sister, mom, and dad

Other: she knows about the basics with medicine. She is still in training though. And is Irish

Flaws: Not good at taking orders, has a temper issue, can jump into a fight too soon.

message 4: by Bianica (new)

Bianica (biabiabia) Name:Seth

Species (elf, human, dwarf, etc...): demon warlock

Appearance:

Personality:

Occupation/Job: Warlock(is that a job?)

History:LIKE NUMBER 1'S

Family: None

Other: UM...... NOPE

Flaws: Can't hold his magic for long.Would be no use in a fight.

message 5: by Bianica (new)

Bianica (biabiabia) oops
Appearance: Purple mark on forehead and the scrawny,red shape of all demon Warlocks

Personality: Quite sensitive and shy(from all the bullying)but also loyal.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Isis Grace Moral

Species: Pixie

Appearance: Black hair often in a tight bun at the nape of her neck, hard grey eyes like storms, pale complexion, about a meter tall, wiry and skinny build, lithe and agile.

Personality: She is very intelligent, a genius even compared to other pixies and centaurs, and cunning. Sly and sneaky, she is a perfect spy but unlike other pixies she has some morals. She is fierce and headstrong to no end.

Occupation/Job: LEP Spy

History:

Family:

Other: TO BE COMPLETED!!!

message 7: by Shivani (new)

Shivani (lakebook) name:akre
species:fairy
appearance: blond wavy hair up to her waist, fast.
personality:smart,very curious
job: LEP officer
history:
family:
other:

message 8: by Max (new)

Max (MarcelinneVolturi) | 1 comments Name: Luis Pots-Care

Species: human

Appearance: he is described as having an olive complexion with a chalky pallor, and black hair that reaches his shoulders. He is described as lean and stands 6'3 ft tall.

Personality: Luis is usually described as brooding and stubborn. The people also describe him as charming, polite, and determined. He easily dazzles human females with his beauty, scent and body, and persuades them to do his bidding. He is also a bit of a romantic at heart. He often over analyzes situations and has a tendency to overreact.

Occupation/Job: LEP officer

History: He was a very smart child, since he was 6 he has admired Foaly and his work. He doesn't like humans at all. His father was an admired officer and he has the goal to be like him.

Family: Kiko Pots-Care

message 9: by Austin (new)

Austin Malakowsky (zozick) | 3 comments Age:18

Species: human

Appearance:how my profile pic look

Personality:i like to keep my head in my book and don't say much but im pretty smart and strong just cuz I don't say much doesn't mean I cant talk so don't expect me to say nothing

Occupation/Job:i do a lot of parkour and martal arts so it was just fitting to be a bank robber you know what I mean

History:after growing up in an orphanage i started to try to make an honest living by going to collage but with no money i couldn't do it so i tried work but with a boy with no refrences and no expierance they turned me down so i looked to the banks thinking with my parkour and fighting skills i could make it but i got cought however in my time in jail i traind to the best of my ability and when i got out i tried agien and made it that's when i relized the only way i can make it was to steal it

Family:i don't know everyone i knew was adopted or hated my guts so i resorted to books and called the fictional character in them my family so ya