Warrior Cats discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 94 comments Mod
RP here

message 2: by Micheal (last edited Feb 12, 2011 02:18PM) (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 5 comments LightningStar padded up to the fresh kill pile she was hungry but didnt want to go hunting tonight so she got a mouse and started to nibble on it daintly. once she was done she padded over to the warrior den she liked the smell of one of the toms in there but she just couldnt tell who it was.

message 3: by Nyxie Kitten (new)

Nyxie Kitten (nyxiekitten) | 94 comments Mod
Lightfeather saw Lightningstar over at the fresh kill pile, but did not want to aproach her, he was to shy

message 4: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 5 comments "hi light feather. so your he one who smells so nice ah...." she purred into his ear.

A fox in a snowstorm Nightsky walked in from the woods,, holing two mice and a finch.

message 6: by Micheal (new)

Micheal Badtke (heartclaw) | 5 comments "hello night sky nice of you to bring food for the kill pile." she said

A fox in a snowstorm ((You type it Nightsky not night sky, it's always like this Owlfeather, Firepaw, etc))

Nightsky nodded and set them down, taking a mouse to the warrior's den.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Willowpaw watched the two

message 9: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) Starspirit padded into camp, a vole in her jaws. She dropped it on the fresh-kill pile and chose a mouse for herself, sitting down in a patch of sunlight.

message 10: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry licke his paw as he watched what was happening in camp.

message 11: by Dameon (new)

Dameon (emberrassed) ((Can they be mates?))

Starspirit licked the blood from her muzzle and paws and padded over, plopping down next to Thornberry.

message 12: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments ((We'll see...))

Thornberry smiled. "Hello, Starspirit."
((You hav to give other people a chance))

message 13: by Jamie (last edited Feb 14, 2011 06:48PM) (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Graystorm entered and quickly moved to the feeding pile dropping a plump squarrel.

Sandcloud slowly padded over to the pile and took a mice,"Hello Graystorm."

Graystorm laid onto his stomach,"Sandcloud..."

message 14: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry yawned.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Flowerpaw ran over to Thornberry "What are gonna do today?"

message 16: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry thought for a moment. "Battle training, probably."

message 17: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Sandcloud purred,"How are you feeling today?"

Graystorm scowled,"Irritable, but I'll live."

"I'm sure you will," she licked his head then padded over to Thornberry,"Hello."

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

"Can we start now?"

message 19: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry said, "At sun down." He turned to Sandcloud. "Hello."

message 20: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "Just doing my morning check ups," she purred happily,"How are you both feeling today?"

Graystorm watched from a distance feeling less tired as he enjoyed the calmness of the den.

message 21: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry shrugged. "Fine."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"Why at sun down? Why not now?"

message 23: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) She moved closer and gently licked Thornberry's head,"Okay...just making sure...it seems that a strange cold is running through the other clans..."

message 24: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry curled his lip. "Don't do that. You're not my mother." H turned to his apprentice. "Because I have other things to worry about."

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

"Fine" she padded off.

message 26: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Sandcloud cocked her head and sighed,"Still as irritable as ever..."

Graystorm chuckled in the distance.

message 27: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry rolled his eyes. "You don't know the half of it."

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

She sat under a tree and flicked her tail.

message 29: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) She sat down and began licking her paw,"Tell me then."

Graystorm stood up and stretched and padded over to flowerpaw,"I could practice with you until your mentor is ready."

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

"Really?" she jumped up.

message 31: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry growled. "Why should I?"

message 32: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Graystorm nodded patiently,"Follow me." He moved to a clear spot.

Sandcloud sighed,"Why are you so irritable today? You aren't normally so rude."

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

She smiled and followed him.

message 34: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "Now...," he said slowly,"What have you learned so far?"

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

"The basic stuff" she sat down in front of him.

message 36: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry ignored her and took a walk outside camp.

message 37: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) Sandcloud shook her head and walked away towards her medicine den. She wished she could help unfreeze his cold heart.

"Right then...," he sat down,"See if you can knock me over."

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

"Claws out or in?" she stood up and got ready to pounce.

message 39: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "Which ever you think will help you knock me over," he said simply.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

"Okay!" she smiled big and lunged at him with all of her force but just bounced off of him. "Ouch!"

message 41: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "Okay......see you need to use your weight," he said gently.

message 42: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry saw the two and watched silently.

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded and shook herself "How do I do that?"

message 44: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "Like this," he took his paw and push it hard with a force into the dirt. He looked at her and said,"Use your little body with a force."

message 45: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry growled. "She's my apprentice, not yours."

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

She looked at Thornberry and then pushed her paw into the dirt.

message 47: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "I'm merely helping her until you are ready...and if you do not like it...then I suggest you work with her instead...because if not...I will continue," he said simply.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

She pushed her other paw into the dirt having fun.

message 49: by Jaidyn (new)

Jaidyn | 182 comments Thornberry growled. "She is not yours, so you don't get to train, or "help" her." He narrowed his eyes.

message 50: by Jamie (new)

Jamie (Jamie1Elizabeth) "She is also my clanmate...I can help her if I should feel to," he said,"And if you feel so threatened then take over. Or keep walking."

« previous 1 3 4