Virtual Warriors Roleplay discussion

Twoleg Place > Amata's Home

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata lives in a small 2 bedroom house with 2 stories. The only other person in her house is her owner, Katrina. Katrina is a recent college graduate, and has been saving up for a house. She bought most of the house with a loan and is working a lot to pay it off. Her boyfriend Jayden comes over a lot. Amata is expecting kits but her owner doesn't know it....

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata decided to explore, so she padded out of her house.

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 15, 2011 02:14PM) (new)

Amata ran inside her house through the kitty flap, and sniffed for Katrina. Soon, Katrina appeared in the doorway, with a bag of kitty treats. "Amata! I've been looking everywhere for you!" She quickly noticed the blood on her cats hind leg. "We should take you to the vet." She nodded, Katrina had no idea what she should do, so she went down to the basement to get Amata's cat carrier. Katrina hadn't noticed Max, with his brown fur.

message 4: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max followed Amata into her house. "I'm so sorry. It's all my fault. If I hadn't pressured you into seeing the clan cats, none of this would have happened." Max said miserably.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

((OMG!I thought you were coon! So sorry, I edited it.))

Amata shrugged. "Its not your fault. I gotta go." She mewed, jumping into the cat carrier when Katrina came up. Katrina saw Max. "Oh, hello little guy!" She said, stroking his fur.

message 6: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max purred. "Bye Amata. You have a nice person. And thanks for forgiving me." He walked out of the house. "Feel free to come over whenever you want!"

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

She nodded, and was soon carried out of the house.

*TWO HOURS LATER*

Katrina walked into the house, with Amata in her carrier. She set the cage down and unlatched it, Katrina looked unhappy. Amata also looked sad, and she quickly padded over to her water bowl to gulp up water. Katrina dialed a number on the phone. "Mom?.....Yeah....Amata is pregnant...."
Amata looked horrified and ran out her kitty flap. She hid herself in a bush by the back porch.

message 8: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments Max went in Amata's backyard and looked for Amata. He then saw her in a bush. "What are you doing in there?" He then saw her face. "What's the matter? What happened?"

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

"My owner found out that I'm going to have kits. This is awful! My owner doesn't have something like...its called..."A breeding license" So she has to give my kits away!" She wailed. "I'll never know them!" She looked around in worry, then at Max. "I have to run away! And live in the forest! Its my only hope!" She mewed. "I don't want to leave Katrina!" She looked at her tummy. "But I love my kits more...."

message 10: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Ummm, well maybe I can help. I have a friend in the forest and she would love to help you. She can take your kits. You will still be able to see them and the'll be safe." Max said.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata shook her head no. "I have to be with them, I can't let someone else raise them, they won't love me." She sighed, and looked towards the forest. "I have to leave now," She mewed. "Is there anyplace on the edge of the forest? A place where Clan cats won't come?"

message 12: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "There's an abandend person house. None of the forest cats go near it because humans live near it." Max said thinking. "But your person, won't she miss you?" Max said. "And I'll miss you." He added, mumbling.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata didn't hear his last sentence. "I will miss her, but maybe once my kits are grown, I could come back to see her, and she might even let us all back!" She mewed, her face lighting up. "How far away is the person house?" She asked, cocking her head.

message 14: by Maryam (last edited Feb 15, 2011 02:51PM) (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "Its about two bowls of food away. But are you sure you can make it?" Max asked. (Two bowls means the time it takes to eat two bowls of food. LOL)

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

((Oops. Fixed it.))

"I think so...." She mewed. "I guess I'll be going." She glanced sadly at her home before nodding goodbye to Max. "Come and visit often, please?" She asked, glancing over to the direction she was headed.

((VERY creative, :) lol.))

message 16: by Maryam (last edited Feb 15, 2011 02:57PM) (new)

Maryam | 543 comments "I will. I promise!" Max said. "Goodbye then." He then reached out and gave her a lick on her head.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Amata purred and set off......

message 18: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (What are you going to do with this topic?)

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((I think I'll delete it and change it to...empty Twoleg house or something.))

message 20: by Maryam (new)

Maryam | 543 comments (K.)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

((Caitlyn can adopt two of Amata's Kittens))