Freedom Fighters discussion

Tree house > West Watch deck

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) | 1659 comments Mod

message 2: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrow bird sat perched as the third gong sounded and all became still. Her father was on her right, her mother on the left. Her father crawled out on a branch silently his bow ready.

Smellerbee froze right where she was and drew a sword.

Arrpwbird crept out onto a large branch and readied her sheer-shrew darts. When she heard a man's voice she made a cat-owl call. and shot a dart, at the rhino's and they fell paralyzed. But the riders were ready.

message 3: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Jet sent a fire ball in Arrowbird's direction, but Arrowbird was ready with an invention Sparks made. it shot a ball of snow at the fire ball and made a sloshing sound mid-air and it fell.

Smellerbee was the first to jump down, behind Sneers and hit his pressure pionts and stick him with a dart, he fell just as the rhino. and so it began.

Arrowbird jumped down and found her self face to face iwth a man and her nose was tickled with somthing that felt like a piece of fuzzy grass. She drew her knife and flipped off the saddle of the Rhino, and narrowly doged a fire ball.

Longshot fire arrows and Jet blocked every single on. Arrow bird scamperewd back up a tree and fled to the Northern Deck

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 1092 comments Mod
((okay, didn't know that. >.<))

message 5: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

A GONG ECHOED THROUGH THE TREES SIGNALING AN ATTACK

Silverwing went looking for Sly.

message 7: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Sly came up behind him and poked him in the side, "Do you know how to keep a shirt on?" Sly said

Silverwing chuckled. "Yeah, I just choose to leave it off." He said. He turned around. "Arrow told me you were looking for me...?"

message 9: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"Yeah." Sly stood next to him and folded his arms, "I found something very, odd. I thought you'd like it, seeing as your the sword dude."

Silverwing nodded. "Sure. Lead the way."

message 11: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"Naw, I got it here." Sly said and opened his gourd. He uncorked it and held his hand over the opening. Something inside shifted and he stuck his hand in and grabbed something and pulled it out. it was a scabbord that was elaboratly decorated. He pulled the sword out. The handle was made of Iron, copper and Gold. But the blade was pure meteorite.

Silverwing was dazzled. He took the hilt. The sword was light weight, perfectly balanced. He took a step, then jabbed. The sword stayed straight with his posture. It was great. "Where'd you get this?" He asked, handing the hilt back to Sly.

message 13: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"No tellng, but-" he held it out to Silverwing, "-I ai'nt much of a sword person, so..."

Silverwing took the scabbord and put the sword in it. He put the weapon on his hip and nodded to Sly. "Thanks. This is... amazing!"

message 15: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

" I know man." the thirteen-year-old said and stratchtheback of hihead and looked at Silverwing's hand, and raised one of his eeyebrows, "Wha-zat?" he said pointing at his ring

Silverwing looked at his hand, then smirked. "I thought news had spread already. Arrowbird and I are engaged."

message 17: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"Owh." Sly said then got a confuse look on his face, "Why?"

Silverwing shrugged. "Because she loves me and I love her." He didn't know how to explain this to a kid. "Thanks for the sword, Sly. Let me know if you find anything else about it."

message 19: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"No, that's not what I meant." he said and took a step towards, "Why do you love her?"

Silverwing looked down at the stone on his hand and smiled as he thought of Arrowbird. "She's fierce. She knows how to defend herself and be calm at the same time. She saved my life, and she's the person I trust most. She's beautiful, and always knows the right thing to say to me when I need to be calmed down. I'd do anything to help her, to defend her, or to avenge her. She's been my best friend since I came here." He said.

message 21: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"No, you still don't understand." Sly said frustrated and held his head in his hands.

Arrowbird cam eout of the shadows and wrapped her arms around Sly, "Or your not asking the right question." she told him and blew in his ear.

Sly wriggled away from her laughing and shoved her playfuly. "Mabey I'm not, be he's the big kid here, he should get it." he told Arrowbird.

Arrowbird bumped him with her hip, "Well tell him what's on your mind and he might get it."

message 22: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited May 07, 2011 01:17PM) (new)

Silverwing smiled at Arrowbird's appearance. "Hey there." He said. He wasn't sure what this was about, but he didn't want it to go on for too much longer. He wanted to practice with this sword for a bit. He was aching to see how well it cut, how he could handle it in different movements...

message 23: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (last edited May 07, 2011 01:33PM) (new)

Arrowbird grabbed the sword hilt, "Ooo, a new toy." shsaid and slid it out. "Whoa." she held it in her hands and stared at it, "I know this sword." she said and then slid it back.

Sly cleared his throat and Arrowbird looked back at him, "What? Oh yeah." she kissed Silverwing on the ear and then waved at Sly, "See you."

Sly watched her go then shook hiis ad, "Never mind." he grinned childishly up at Silvewing, "See ya! Got things to blow up!" he said and laughed and ran off

Silverwing blinked, then shook his head. He ran after Arrow. If she knew something about this sword, he wanted an update.

message 25: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((To the practice room.))

An arrow flung through the air, impaling itself in the railing.

A round of arrows flew towards the base, making an arch and sticking in everything in their way.

Another rally of arrows covered the base.