Freedom Fighters discussion

Tree house > Kitchen

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) | 1659 comments Mod
((Spatula, Pepper, Bones, Skillet, and Marker Work in the kitchen))

message 2: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird dropped the boar in front of Skillet and her kitchen helps and Skillet got to work.

Arrowbird put her arm around her mom's shoulders and headed to her tent

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 1092 comments Mod
Silverwing nodded in greeting to Skillet, then continued to follow the girls.

message 4: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

A GONG ECHOED THROUGH THE TREES SIGNALING AN ATTACK

message 5: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Tattle was at the Kitchen door when Arrowbird dropped next to him and put and hand over his mouth. "Don't. You. Dare." she hissed. He struggled against her. "I'll make Wisecrack give you a fried moon peach covered in wasp honey." she saind and Tattle stopped struggling and nodded.

She let go and had tp retrain her self from screaming in pain. "Now go stop Told, and tell him the same thing."

Tattle nodded and took off, his brow curly hair flying behind him.

"Arrowbird?" a voice said behind her

Arrowbird spun around only to find a shocked Skilet behind her "Sorry! Geez, relax, your just like your mom, anyways," Skillet, our eldest cook and head one had big fluffy pigtails and ran the kitchen. Her voice grew quiet, "Have you heard anything about Sneers?" she asked timidly.

Arrowbird felt bad now, "No, I'm sorry. But we have sent out some of uor best scouts to find him." she said.

"Oh, okay." Skillet said and turned back and went into the kitchen.

"Sikllet, He's a telnted and strong man, he is okay, I can feel it." Arrow bird said trying to make her feel better.

Skillet just nodded sadly and slunk back into the kitchen.

Arrowbird sighed, then relized two things, 1) she was in pain and 2) she had left Silverwing. She raced back to where he was

message 6: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Wisecrack went into the kitchen and smiled. She knew that no one had told Skillet about Sneers, so she wasn't gonna give anything. "Hey, uh, Skillet, do ya have any wasp honey?"

Skillet nodded and took a giant blue jar down from a shelf. "Why do you need it Wisecrack?"

"I, uh, have payment due." Wisecracck said and handed over two moon peaches and grabbed a plate. she took a a few steps back and threw two peaches in the air and kicked the air followed by a blas of fire and caught the two now fried peaches just before they hit the ground.

Skillet smiled at Wisecrack's skill, then it faded again.

Wisecrack out the two fried peaches on the plate and put some honey on it. "Thank-you Skillet." she said sweetly and walked out.