Freedom Fighters discussion

Tents > SilverWing's Tent

Comments Showing 1-50 of 150 (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) | 1659 comments Mod
((here ya go.))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) | 1092 comments Mod
((thanks.))

Silverwing came into his tent and equipped himself with a few daggers and two single handed swords. He put on his father's necklace, then went out to meet Arrowbird.

Silverwing went into his tent and strapped on his armor.

Silverwing had barely begun to relax when he heard the signal. He swore, grabbed his sword, then raced to the river.

message 5: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((lol poor guy just can;t get a brake can he?))

Silverwing lead Arrowbird in and made her sit down on his bed, before he gently pushed her back to lay down again. He took out the numbing medicine again and handed it to her. "Don't try to fool me. I've known you too long, Arrow."

message 7: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She stuck her tounge out at him and sat up, but leaned against the wall and sat with one knee bent up to her chest and the other stretched out

Silverwing chuckled a bit. "You know, Arrow, we've both been stabbed by that Jet guy today and been to the infirmary because of it."

message 9: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"Irony........" she looked at him suspicously, "What's on it?" she said

"What's on what?" Silverwing asked, confused.

message 11: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She leaned forward and grimiced a little "Your band, what's on it?"

message 12: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 20, 2011 09:19AM) (new)

"My band?" Silverwing asked, pushing her back against the wall by he shoulder so that she wouldn't be hurting herself.

message 13: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She grabbed his right hand and tugged on his glove and pushed up the silver bracelett, "That...." she said

Silverwing took his hand back, covering the bracelet with the glove again. "It's nothing." He said. "Just a bracelet.

message 15: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She nodded and looked off to the side "Soooooo..........." she looked around, she liked his tent better that her's

"So why didn't you tell me you were hurt?" Silverwing asked. "I wouldn't have let you go alone."

message 17: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"You know me, I act on impulse, being a tough girl I'm not because I'm a leader and I have resposibility, and after a while it gets to you and...." she looked him in the eye "I don't know, I just didn't"

Silverwing looked at her thoughtfully for a bit, then shook his head. "If you would have died, I would have blamed myself, and..." He sighed. "Please tell me stuff like that."

message 19: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

"Silverwing, if anything happened to me, blame ME not someone else." she said

Silverwing smiled without humor and just looked at her. "I'm going for a walk. Please, stay here." He said, standing up.

message 21: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She heaved a sigh "I'll try......" she said and crossed her arms

Silverwing nodded, then left.

message 23: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((A walk? That doesn't sound convincing.......))

Arrowbird played with one of her knives for a bit, then became bored

message 25: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((Well it doesn't!))

Arrowbird was convinced she needed to take this opertunity to sleep, she laid on her back then on her side wrapping her fingers around his blankets

message 26: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird's hand fell over the side and brushed against something, she leaned over the side to see a little wooden box. She bit her lip and sighed "It's his fault for not leaving me something to do." she said to herself and pulled the box onto her lap and opened it. There were leaves, flowers, arrowshafts, feathers, all sorts of stuff. Paper, metal, ribbon, fur, claws, teeth, this must have been stuff he'd found oth the forest floor. Then something caught her eye. It appered to be someone's hair, wrapped in ribbon, she held the locks gently in her palm and instantly knew who's hair it was, her's.

She remembered this. hey'd been messing around by the river and she pulled out a knife and cut some of his hair off.
"What was that for?" he said
She giggled, "So I'll always have you with me!" she said
Then she cut someof her brown air off and gave it to him.

She had no idea what he'd done with her hair, and now she did. Now she didn't feel so weird about the fact she'd put his hair in a little glass rose color bottle in one of her drawers. She put the hair back in and closed the box and put it back in and laid down on the bed and almost instantly fell asleep

message 27: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird shifted so that she was on her chest, one hand dangling over the side. Some light was shining through the roof and her back, warming her up. She smiled a little

Silverwing walked in. He saw that his box had been moved and shook his head at Arrow. He shouldn't have left her alone in his tent. He took the box and pushed it back in it's place, then sat down on his chair for his desk and began writing a letter to the Avatar.

message 29: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((Why?)) Arrowbird stirred and rolled on her back, some of her hair falling in her face, her breathing lightened dramaticly and her chest stoped moving to a point she looked dead

Silverwing noticed her breathing change. He looked over at her and shook her shoulder slightly. "Arrow, wake up." He said.

message 31: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She laid motionless, unresponsive

Silverwing looked at her. "Arrow! Arrow, wake up!" He yelled, trying to wake her up. He put two fingers to her neck to feel for a pulse.

message 33: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrow reached down to her leg, lifted her trousers, pulled a knife, and sat up one knee pulled up "What?! What's going on?!" she looked around her jaw clenched and her lips pulled into a snarl, then she saw Silverwing's face and dropped ehr knife and put on hand on the side of his face "Hey, what's wrong" she said quitely

Silverwing let out a sigh of relief as he looked down, shaking his head. "I-I thought you were dead..." He told her. "Don't ever do that to me again." He said looking back up at her.

message 35: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Her hand dropped and she sat on her heels and put a hand over her wound and winced "Hey." she chocked "I, I'm not going any where..."s eh said shaking her head, her face totaly filled with emotion

Silverwing shook his head, his jaw locked in what looked like frustration and stress, but was actually fear and sorrow. "I just don't want to loose you. Not you, too." He whispered.

message 37: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She put her hands on his head, one on each side she ntertwined her fingers in his blonde hair "You won't"

((Are thinking what I'm thinking Sister Grimm?))

((I think I'm thinking what you're thinking, but I can't be too sure, because I don't think I have psychic powers that would allow me to hear your thoughts.))

Silverwing looked up at her. He put one of his hands on one of hers. This time he was wishing he didn't have his gloves on so that he could feel her skin. Well, as Romeo said to Juliet: Let lips do what hands do. He slowly leaned forward and kissed her, his eyes closing at the feel of her lips against his.

((Ha! this time my charrie kissed yours first!))

message 39: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

((Wow, we are like, mentaly linked you and me!))

She closed her eyes and tilted her head and slid closer to him to that she was up aginst him, It was total bliss, there was no describing it, there had to be nothing like this in the spirit world, at all

Silverwing held her close with his other hand. He deepened the kiss, moving so that he was sitting on the bed next to her.

message 41: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird let him move and moved with him and ended up leaning on him pushing him down slowly onto the bed

Silverwing let her, not letting their lips part except for the little gasps of air he needed. He ran his hand along her arm, then up into her hair.

message 43: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird stradled him and sat lightly on his chest and she ran her hands through his hair

((Let's see,

Arrow and Silverwing are, uh....
Kda and Laurin and sleeping with each other
Keeta and Heo are getting married.....))

((Correction: Were getting married. They stopped the rp, remember? But you're right. We have a lot of couples. lol.))

Silverwing took his gloves off, putting the one that was in her hair back in her hair, but the one that was on her back ran under her shirt. He brushed her scar, but it felt good being able to feel her skin.

message 45: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She breathed in through her nose and back out, she reached for her head band and whipped it out of her hair, letting it flutter to the floor, she tilted her head and one one her hands travled down to the edge of his scabbord belt and her hand slid back up to his nek and she worked her fingers in little circles, massaing his neck with the tips of her fingers. Her mother once told her that her dad was a great kisser, she didn't know because she'd never bothered to look, and when she caught them kissing, her dad's hat, or her mom's thick brown hair or something else was always blocking her view, but from what she knew, Silverwing mustve' been 1,000,000,000,000 times better, or more

Silverwing pulled her down closer to him, running his hand through her now loose hair. He started kissing along her jawline.

message 47: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

Arrowbird moved her head and her hair shifted out of her face and behind her leaving her jaw and neck uncovered.Shefelt her knife with her toe and held it inbetween her toes and reached back and hitched up her pant leg to put ot back in the scabbord. She slipped it in and smiled, she wondered how many knives she had on her at the moment, she'd lost count. Anyways she brushed her lip aginst Silverwing's ear and started kissing him around his ear while he was on her neck

Silverwing kissed down her neck to her collarbone. He didn't notice how entranced he was with her until he got there. He pulled back, breathing heavily. "Your parents are going to kill me if they hear about this."

message 49: by Simply, The Heat of the Core! (new)

She looked at him sideways and closed her eyes "Uhm, uh...oh" she opened her eyes "No they did the same thing." she smiled "Only, more, what's the word...." she thought, racked her brain for the word "Intense, and then since they were both of marrige age, they got married bout 5 hours later" she said, "My mum was,...15 and my dad was 17" she said then got back down on him and tossed her hair a little "And who says they need to hear?" she winked at him and lowered herself oncemore

Silverwing smirked a bit. One of the things he liked about Arrow was that she wasn't afraid of getting in trouble. He ran his hand higher up her back, her shirt lifting with his wrist.

« previous 1 3