Entering the Galahad discussion

Comments Showing 1-50 of 62 (62 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) You know what a hallway is. A thing that connects one part of the ship to the other. Here they are.

message 2: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) ((WHOA!))

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) ((lol. what?))

Laruin lead Kida down the hallway. It was a pointless hallway- no one really came through here. But it had a great view of space and a few benches. He sat down with her, letting her hand go regretfully, but politely. "Here we are. Like I said, not the most comfortable place, but..."

message 4: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida put her gloved hands back in her pockets. "It's fine Laurin, really"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin looked over at her, then out at the stars. He wondered if he should try and flirt with her, or if being himself was best. "You know, I'm looking at the stars and every single one I see reminds me of your eyes." He said. It was a combination of flirting and himself, because it was true. Her eyes did shine like stars. He just wished he had the courage to be... more romantic? More sympathetic? More careful?

message 6: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She smiled "Thanks" she sat down next to him "Okay," she breathed in "You ready?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled and nodded. He brushed her hair out of her face, ready to listen.

message 8: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "My mom left my family, my dad and my nine brothers when I was born. She was an achoholic. She just left so my dad destroyed records of their marriage and the had the neighbor take care of me until I was one. Then I lived with my brothers and dad. Uh, I grew up and then it all started when I turned 6. My dad decided he should start engineering, so that's how I spent my time, home schooling with my brothers, practing my engineering and it went on like that.Until I was 10, my dad found out he had cancer." she paused and breath out a shaky breath and took a moment and started back up. "By that time I'd finished school and had a masters in engineering. I got a job at a resturaunt and a school as a maintice person, and a waitress and helped around the house. For the moment you know? So uhm, When I was eleven, I was working late, and there was this guy who was drunk." she breathed in and out quickly trying to calm herself and tears started to well in her eyes "I-I, you can put the pieces together, but if you can't, That was the worst night of my life because.." she covered her mouth and a tear slid down her cheek

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shook his head. He pulled her into a hug, closing his eyes. "Kida..." He felt horrible. His parents died and he had been living the best life ever. Hers left and died and she'd been forced to work and... He couldn't even compare to what she'd gone through. "I wish I could have been there for you. If I would have known you I would have been there for you in a heart beat. I-I'm so sorry." But a question was nagging at him. What about her brothers? Why weren't they on this ship?

message 10: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She breathed in deeply, "Yeah, my dad but that's not the only thing." she pulled away from him she was gripping his shirt "Uh, I, never expected to ever have a man EVER do that to someone as young as me." she said and hung her head.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin brushed her hair back over her ear to keep it out of her face, then tilted her head up so that she would look at him. "Listen to me, Kida. That happened to my sister once. But she was found before anything serious happened. If someone didn't find you..." He shook his head. "I'm here for you now. If anyone ever even threatens to do that to you, yell my name as loud as you can, okay? I'll be there. No one should have to experience that, let alone an eleven-year old girl."

message 12: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida pulled him close and put her arms around his neck and sobbed a hand still over her mouth trying to cover her sobs up

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin held her close. "It's okay now. I've got you. I've got you." He whispered.

message 14: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida calmed down and pulled back "Okay, there you go." she said her eyes blood shot "That's it on my part. Anything else you wanna know?" she said weakly

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shook his head. He didn't need to know about her brothers. He brushed a hand through her hair.

message 16: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Really, now is the time to ask man." she said making one of her famous facile expressions

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shook his head again. "No, it's not. You've had enough emotional stuff happen for one day." He said. "How about you ask me something."

message 18: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida looked off to the side "I don't know what to ask. Where did you grow up?" she said wiping at her tears

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shrugged. "I grew up in a town called Gurwig. It was small." He smiled. "Quiet."

message 20: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida nodded "Okay, when's your birthday?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Actually, I think it's in a few days." He said with a smirk. "I've sorta lost track of time on this ship. The date is November 15th. If I went to my room, I'd be able to tell you in how many days, but..." He shrugged. "What about you?"

message 22: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "All I know is that my Birthday was Friday the 13th of I'm not sure which month."

message 23: by ☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (last edited Feb 12, 2011 06:55PM) (new)

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled. "13's my lucky number." He said.

message 24: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Me too" she said quickly and primly she got up off the bench "Now what is this dance gonna be like?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shrugged. "I don't know, honestly."

message 26: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She put her hands on her hips "Do You know how to dance?" she asked

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "Yeah, I know how to dance. Why, do you?" Laruin said, smirk on his face.

message 28: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) She nodded "Swing, mamba, salsa, break, street, hip.." she went down a list

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin held up his hands in surrender. "Okay, okay. Ballroom, breakdance and anything that's new that someone teaches me." He said.

message 30: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida laughed "Well, we both know how to dance at least"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin chuckled. She looked beautiful when she laughed. Her pain seemed to vanish, replaced with a sort of light in her eyes, and once again, he found himself comparing them to stars. "So are you going to let your mom dress you up for it? I'm not sure if it's formal or not."

message 32: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "My mom?" she said arching an eyebrow "what? Are you TALKING about?" she said

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled. "You're roommate. The one who gave you a makeover."

message 34: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) "Oh! You mean Tran...." she froze and looked at what she was whereing "Oh boy, she's gonna SHRED me" she said

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin shook his head. "If she does, you won't be able to go the dance and show me your dance moves. I might have to protect you."

message 36: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida acrched her back and popped it. "But I'm a big girl, I can tie my own converes and everything"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin chuckled a bit. "Yeah, but even big girls need help." He said.

message 38: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida rolled her eyes and frowned

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin held up a finger, as if he was listening to something and telling her to wait a moment. He smiled and got up, standing in front of her. He took her hand, kissed the back of it, then looked up from her hand into her eyes. "May I have this dance, Ma'am?"

message 40: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida blinked slowly, and bowed her head and bended her knees slightly and stepped forward "You may, Sir."

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled and held her in a ballroom dancing position, then began to waltz with her.

message 42: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 03:10PM) (new)

Satori was in crutches and saw Kida and Laruin dancing. She smiled but she passed by them and walked toward the Agriculture dome.

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin didn't even see Satori pass. He was too busy watching Kida.

message 44: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida watched her feet, almost afraid to look up

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin lifted her face. "If you do that, you're more likely to mess up." He said.

message 46: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida rolled her eyes and frowned "So?"

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) "So I'd rather dance with you, be able to look at your beautiful eyes, and not have to think about maybe messing up."

message 48: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida looked in his eyes, but her face showed no emotion. Her eyes blinked slowly and they moved evenly, in time, and it really was perfect

☁ ℳisty ℳoonlit ℳemories ☾ (dreamsnitemarecrisis) Laruin smiled down at her. "You're not bad." He said.

message 50: by Simply (new)

Simply (ninjaofthekeyboard) Kida raised an eyeborw "uh huh"

« previous 1