The Amazing Books Club discussion

march book suggestions

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex let me know what you want to read!! here are some suggestions. Unearthly (Unearthly, #1) by Cynthia Hand Firelight (Firelight, #1) by Sophie Jordan The Angel Experiment (Maximum Ride, #1) by James Patterson and Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1) by Simone Elkeles

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I DEFINITELY want to read Perfect Chemistry in March! It's basically the only book I can get my hands on out of those four. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore sounds like a pretty good read, as a suggestion. But I can really read whatever, just let me know! :)

message 3: by Sashana (new)

Sashana How about The Iron Witch (The Iron Witch, #1) by Karen Mahoney or Delirium (Delirium, #1) by Lauren Oliver .

Alex, I loved all the books you recommended, I read them all :).

message 4: by Alex (new)

Alex thats ok. i've been wanting to get those books you suggested. maybe we can read one of them

message 5: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I'm up for whatever you pick :D

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Ill try to get one of those books @ my bookstore on Friday, please let me know which one I should buy! :)

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex how about we read the iron witch?

message 8: by India (new)

India (indihth) I kinda wanted to read Delirium after I read the first chapter in Before I Fall, it sounded pretty good. Does anyone else wanna read it? The Iron Witch sounds good too and I've already read Perfect Chemistry, it was really good :) Unearthly sounds really interesting too!

message 9: by Sashana (new)

Sashana Alex, how about making a poll with all the books here and then we can vote?

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex good idea sashana!

message 11: by Rajeshwari (new)

Rajeshwari (rajeshwariiiii) PERCY JACKSON?????