The Amazing Books Club discussion

favorites > FAVORITE BOOK

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex my absolute favoriteist book EVER is the truth about forever.

message 2: by India (new)

India (indihth) I listened to that on audiobook and I didn't even know it was by Sarah Dessen! It was such a lovely story and the game of truth they play is so nice and real, Id love to get to know someone in that way!

My favourite book would be a tie between Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater and The Last Song by Nichlos Sparks. I also really love The Declaration series by Gemma Malley, it was one of the first things I ever read!

Alex, what was your favourite part of The Truth About Forever? It's such a nice book :)

-India

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex mine would probaly be when her and wes were playing truth.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ooohhh i loved The Truth about Forever! i just got it out from the library to re-read :D
but other than that anything by Sarah Dessen and L.J. Smith!! :p

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex Sarah Dessen and L.J. Smith are amazing authors! It's a shame that L.J. isn't writing the new TVD books. I really liked it.

message 6: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I really can't pick a favorite book! D: They're all so good in different ways!

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex I agree Cassidy! Even the ones that are horrible have something speacil about them.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Alex wrote: "Sarah Dessen and L.J. Smith are amazing authors! It's a shame that L.J. isn't writing the new TVD books. I really liked it."

omigodi kno!! when my friend tld me i was so upset! i just hope they dont totally ruin it :(

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex I know! It's almost impossible to see the characters in a way that the original author does. For all I know, the new one could turn Damon into a sissie.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahahaha that would definitely suck :p the least they can do is make it so Elena and Damon end up together!!:D

message 11: by Alex (new)

Alex I know! Damon is soooooooo much better for her. Did you see the episode of TVD where he tells her he loves her and then compels her to forget it?

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) OMIGOD!!! YESS!! i actually shed a tear! i was freaking out :D my mom threatened to ban me from watching the show cause i get too hyper and into it :p hehe not my fault its amazing

message 13: by Alex (new)

Alex Hahahahahahah! Lol! I know! It's fantasic!

message 14: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Alex wrote: "I agree Cassidy! Even the ones that are horrible have something speacil about them."

Agreed! Most of them have atleast one HFG or awesome kick-ass character!

message 15: by Alex (new)

Alex I know! Jeez, I say I know a lot.

message 16: by Sarah (new)

Sarah My fav book is either the Wolves of Mercy Falls series or the Ingo series. I also really loved Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, such a great story!

message 17: by Alex (new)

Alex Sarah wrote: "My fav book is either the Wolves of Mercy Falls series or the Ingo series. I also really loved Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, such a great story!"

I loved Halo too! I can't wait for Hades.

message 18: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I will be reading those soon :D

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Alex wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My fav book is either the Wolves of Mercy Falls series or the Ingo series. I also really loved Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, such a great story!"

I loved Halo too! I can't wait for Ha..."

I know it's so exciting!

message 20: by Alex (new)

Alex Sarah wrote: "Alex wrote: "Sarah wrote: "My fav book is either the Wolves of Mercy Falls series or the Ingo series. I also really loved Halo by Alexandra Adornetto, such a great story!"

I loved Halo too! I can..."

I know!!!!!!!!!!

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex I just read Anna and the French Kiss. Can I just say, AMAZING?!?!?!!?