SONG: secrets by one republic
FOOD: chicken alfredo

If you want to add any more favorite items put it in your favorites comment

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

MOVIE: August Rush and the new Get Smart
SONG: Swim by Jack's Mannequin
FOOD: Cantaloupe and pickles. :P

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex i love pickles too! everyone i know says they're gross.

message 4: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I have a hard time just picking one, so I'll narrow it down.

Movie: Pride and Prejudice (2k5 version), A Walk to Remember, Because I Said So, John Tucker Must Die
Song: (changes often, but at the moment...) F*cking Perfect by Pink and S&M by Rhianna
Food: chocolate, Chicken Alfredo, cheese burger, sweet and sour chicken

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Alex wrote: "i love pickles too! everyone i know says they're gross."

Hahah...I know what you mean...
I don't have any idea how anyone could hate them! :P

message 6: by Sashana (new)

Sashana I know. And when they take them off burgers...that's one of the best parts! What a sin.

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex Sashana wrote: "I know. And when they take them off burgers...that's one of the best parts! What a sin."

lol. I know right?

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Sashana wrote: "I know. And when they take them off burgers...that's one of the best parts! What a sin."

I know exactly what you mean. It definitely is a sin. How can they seriously take off the most important part of something?

message 9: by Penelope (The Reading Devil) (last edited Aug 15, 2011 07:18PM) (new)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) MOVIE: that is soo hard... umm Harry Potter, Mighty Joe Young, all Disney movies ;p
SONG: really hard again... well this changes like every day but today it would be if i die young - the band perry, circle the drain - Katy Perry, someone like you and rolling in the deep - adele, the edge of glory - lady gaga, all eminem songs :D
FOOD: lemon chicken rice soup (sounds groos i know but its actually soo good) pizza, chocolate, and Nerds! ;D

message 10: by Alex (new)

Alex Penelope wrote: "MOVIE: that is soo hard... umm Harry Potter, Mighty Joe Young, all Disney movies ;p
SONG: really hard again... well this changes like every day but today it would be if i die young - the band perr..."

I love If I die young! I've never tried lemon chicken rice soup. It sounds interesting.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) Alex wrote: "Penelope wrote: "MOVIE: that is soo hard... umm Harry Potter, Mighty Joe Young, all Disney movies ;p
SONG: really hard again... well this changes like every day but today it would be if i die young..."

ahahaha its greek :p

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex I've never really had Greek food.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oohhh then ur so missing out! of course im probably only saying that cause im half greek ;p

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex I heard it's awesome. I don't think I have a Greek resturant near me though. I'll have to convince my mom to make some!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahaha well good luck with that :D

message 16: by Alex (new)

Alex yeah, I don't think its gonna happen. :D

message 17: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Movie: 12 Rounds
Song: It still Remains- Cartel (ATM)
Food: Fettuccine Alfredo

message 18: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Movie: At the moment it's the new Smurfs movie, saw it yesturday, it's so smurfing cute :D
Song: At the moment I love Selena Gomez And The Scene's new album When The Sun Goes Down.
Food: Roast chicken, well, most chicken dishes actually :P
Series (thought I'd add one :} ): Pretty Little Liars, love it so much! Love the books too :)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) omigod i totally agree! i loved the smurf movie :D

message 20: by Sarah (new)

Sarah It's so good :) Wasn't expecting it to be that good. Don't you just want to poke their hats?! They look so SQUISHY!! :D

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex I haven't seen it. But all I know is that I don't really like Smurfs at the moment.

message 22: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Alex wrote: "I haven't seen it. But all I know is that I don't really like Smurfs at the moment."

same here ahah

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ooohhh but theyre just so darn cute!! :D and yes i totally agree sarah :p

message 24: by Alex (new)

Alex Its not that I don't LIKE them. Its kinda a really long story.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) okkkk :p now im interested.... what can turn u off of cute little blue dudes? ;D

message 26: by Alex (new)

Alex Okay, you asked for it. I'm not going to use names though.

There was this guy in fourth grade. His dad was in the war, and then he got hurt or something? I can't remember. Anyway, he went into homeschooling until last year. He came back with BLUE HAIR(thats a key point in this story.). So everyone called him Smurf. My one friend really liked him. Every girl at school did, because 1. He's cute. 2. HE HAS BLUE HAIR. That was the most exciting thing to happen in our school EVER. My friend started yelling at him from across the street and then started walking with him. One time, this is unbelieveable, HE ASKED HER TO STRIP IN A CHURCH. A CHURCH. We all later found out he is obsessed with the opposite sex, to get s**. So like a week or two later, he stopped talking to her. When she asked why, he told her to piss off. She called him a Grumpy Gills and he got really mad. One of our best friends is BFFs with him. We asked her why, and she said it was because that my friend wouldn't STRIP FOR HIM. Then it turned out to be funny to make fun of him. We made up a race of a super species. Part human, part fish. He was their baby daddy. Hence the name, SMURFMAIDS. That is the story of why I don't really like smurfs. That and they are annoying.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oohh wow kk i get it :p except for the annpying part at the end...... wow that s quite the story :p kinda wish i was there.. guy sounds like a total a-hole!

message 28: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) :O

message 29: by Alex (new)

Alex Penelope wrote: "oohh wow kk i get it :p except for the annpying part at the end...... wow that s quite the story :p kinda wish i was there.. guy sounds like a total a-hole!"

I know, he is. They are kinda annoying when they don't stop singing, but other than that, its basically just that guy.

And, it was awesome.

message 30: by Alex (new)

Alex Cassidy wrote: ":O"

:O is right.

message 31: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) In a church?? and in FOURTH GRADE? jeez!

message 33: by Alex (new)

Alex Cassidy wrote: "In a church?? and in FOURTH GRADE? jeez!"

It wasn't in fourth grade. It was in seventh. I don't think that makes it better though. I thought she was going to be smited right there and then for telling me that. :P And Penelope, ew doesn't even cover it.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oh i kno but... it just seemed to work :p

message 35: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Alex wrote: "Cassidy wrote: "In a church?? and in FOURTH GRADE? jeez!"

It wasn't in fourth grade. It was in seventh. I don't think that makes it better though. I thought she was going to be smited right there ..."

ohhh I was scared for a second but stil O_O!

message 36: by Alex (new)

Alex I know. There are no words to cover how awful that was.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) yaa i can imagine :s

message 38: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) There's one guy in my school who asks ever single girl for pics(you know of... yeah) and he asked me again! today!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) eeeww :( that really sux

message 40: by Alex (new)

Alex Cassidy wrote: "There's one guy in my school who asks ever single girl for pics(you know of... yeah) and he asked me again! today!"

ewwwwwwwwwwwwww. there's a guy like that in my school(not the same guy as above) but he asks EVERYONE OUT. When I say EVERYONE, I mean EVERYONE. (hint, hint)

message 41: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) oh there are many of those at my school too.

message 42: by Alex (new)

Alex yep...they are just a joy to be around.

message 43: by Alex (new)

Alex My favorites tend to change often, so here are the new ones.

FOOD: chicken alfredo
SONG: Blinding by Florence and the Machine
MOVIE: cheaper by the dozen

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) loved that movie :p

message 45: by Alex (new)

Alex I know, I think it's so sweet!

message 46: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) haha xD

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

movie- Good Burger and Hercules
song- anything by Alex Goot
food- anything salty

message 48: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (fauvely) | 4 comments Movie: Almost Famous, The Shining, Mean Girls, Anchorman, Love Actually...
Song: I was made for you by Rivers Cuomo...plus tons of Weezer, Beatles, Bob Dylan and Fall Out Boy songs..
Food: Pizza, Chips, Sausages, Burgers, and Steak(aka simple, delicious foods)

message 49: by Alex (new)

Alex I'm updating mine.

MOVIE: A walk to Remember
Song: This little girl (murder) by Cady Groves
Food: chicken alfredo.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ^mmmmm chicken alfredo :D

« previous 1