The Amazing Books Club discussion

favorites > FAVORITE BOOK SERIES

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new)

Alex everybody has a favorite series. mine is either HON or the fallen series. let us know what your favorite is.

message 2: by India (new)

India (indihth) I think I'd have to go with the Night World series for my favourite! I just remember the feeling I got when I'd start a new book in the series, it was so exiting! Other then that I've say The Wolves of Mercy Falls series (Shiver) and The Declaration series. Does anyone know why the series isn't just called the Shiver series? Most people have no idea what it's actually called!

-India

message 3: by Alex (new)

Alex I just finished the VA series and I loved it! One of my favorites now!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) I absolutely love anything by L.J. Smith...so the vampire diaries, the night world series EVERYTHING! :D

message 5: by Alex (new)

Alex I haven't finished either of those series. The first ones are sitting on my shelf without the other parts of the series. :( Poor books.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oooohh my goodness u have to read them!! they are absolutly amazing! and The Forbidden Game and The Strange Power are awesome too! :p

message 7: by Alex (new)

Alex I've heard they are. I'm going to collect them in small amounts.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) ahahaha good u wont regret it :D

message 9: by Alex (new)

Alex i don't think I will.

message 10: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Since I can't pick one....
Vampire Academy
The Mortal Instruments
Pellinor Series
Fever series
Iron Fey series
that's about it :)

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) love vampire academy and mortal instruments!! ♥♥♥♥♥

message 12: by Alex (new)

Alex Me too! I can't wait for Bloodlines and COLS!

message 13: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I know Bloodlines is going to be AMAZING!

message 14: by Alex (new)

Alex Me too. Do you think Rose or Dimitri are going to be in it, briefly? I hated how things ended with Rose and Adrian.

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) omigosh metoo!! did u want rose with adrian??

message 16: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I hope so! I am pretty sure they will be!

Penelope (The Reading Devil) (thereadingdevil) oohh yay!! im so tired of ppl all over Dimitri :( i love adrian!! i so hope they end up 2gether! but wasnt that the last of the series?? Bloodlines is just a spinoff on Sydney

message 18: by Alex (new)

Alex Yeah. I didn't want Rose to be with Adrian. But I do love him. Maybe Adrian and Sydney get together?:D

message 19: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) I heard thats whats supposed to happen

message 20: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Gah I love Dimitri! See?
Book Husband- Dimitri (VA)
Book Boyfriend- Ash(Iron Fey)
Book Lover- Jericho Barrons(Fever)

message 21: by Alex (new)

Alex I agree with Ash. I haven't read the Fever series. Is it an adult series?

message 22: by Cassidy (new)

Cassidy (gracelingone) Yeah :D

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

THE WOLVES OF MERCY FALLS!! !

message 25: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) Oh god there's a lot of series' that I'm obsessed with.
But mostly:
1. The Hunger Games series
2. The Wolves of Mercy Falls
3. Vampire Academy (my new obsession <3)
4. The Darkest Powers series
5. The Wicked Lovely series

message 26: by Lisa (new)

Lisa (fauvely) | 4 comments Harry Potter!
The Sisterhood of the travelling pants series
The Jessica Darling Series

message 27: by McKenna (new)

McKenna | 14 comments Mortal Instruments and Infernal Devices

message 28: by Alex (new)

Alex LOVE that series

message 29: by McKenna (new)

McKenna | 14 comments me too :)

Em~Lost In A Dream~ | 64 comments For me it's the Fins series:Forgive My Fins and Fins Are Forever

It's also the Last Suvivors series even though I only read the first book,Life As We Knew It

message 31: by shady boots (new)

shady boots (shadyboots) I so wanna read the Fins series. ;_; Damn my bookstore for not having them.

Another series I forgot to mention that I love is The Devouring by Simon Holt. Damn, those books were awesome. @_@

message 32: by Ngaio (last edited Oct 11, 2011 06:06AM) (new)

Ngaio | 1 comments My favourite series is the Dragon Kin series by G.A. Aiken tied with the Night Huntress series by Jeaniene Frost and i also like The Lords of the Underworld by Gena Showalter but those are all adult series. I am hopefully going to read the Fever series and the wolves of mercy falls soon and have started reading the Vampire Academy books! :) I also like the Fins series Emily but i havent read the 2nd one yet

message 33: by Haylie Jean (new)

Haylie Jean (hayliejeaan) | 1 comments The Trylle Trilogy by Amanda Hocking.
Anything by Amanda is amazing :')