*****UNDER NEW MANAGEMENT!******* discussion

Discussions > What're You Readin'?

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

I finished Room by Emma Donoghue and I'm now reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo

message 2: by Shep (new)

Shep Im reading (and almost done with):

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare

City of Glass

AWESOME SERIES! :DDDD

message 3: by Braden (last edited Feb 21, 2011 08:34AM) (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 19 comments i am reading the vampirates series Tide of Terror (Vampirates, #2) by Justin Somper the heroes of olympus series The Lost Hero (The Heroes of Olympus, #1) by Rick Riordan and the kane chronicals The Throne of Fire (Kane Chronicles Series #2) by Rick Riordan

message 4: by Shep (new)

Shep Now im reading:

The Summoning (Darkest Powers, #1) by Kelley Armstrong

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading Incarceron Incarceron (Incarceron, #1) by Catherine Fisher

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

@ Scarlet: I read those this past summer, I liked them but the writing was somewhat juvenile. That's what I thought at least.
@ Brenna: Let me know what you think when you finish it; I haven't decided yet if I want to read that one!

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading (I read a lot of books at the same time):
The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa Shadow Puppets (Shadow Series, #3) by Orson Scott Card Harry Potter Film Wizardry by Brian Sibley ArchEnemy (The Looking Glass Wars, #3) by Frank Beddor The Way of Shadows (Night Angel, #1) by Brent Weeks Things Fall Apart by Chinua Achebe

message 8: by caitlin (new)

caitlin wrege (caitlinaislene) | 1 comments Im reading the host
The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer

message 9: by Neki (new)

Neki I LOVE host!

I'm gonna start reading 'the short second life of bree tanner' by Stephanie Meyer tomorrow.I'm borrowing it from a friend

message 10: by βҽϲκαӏίη (new)

βҽϲκαӏίη (beckergurl) | 19 comments •Werty• wrote: "I finished Room by Emma Donoghue and I'm now reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo"

okay was room good? im reading it now...did u like it???

message 11: by Erica (new)

Erica (ericabatta) | 2 comments I am reading Genuine lies by Nora Roberts and on the side I am reading Uncle johns bathroom reader.lol

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading Kiss by Ted Dekker. AWESOME!!! Kiss by Ted Dekker

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I am reading Burn by Ted Dekker and Erin Haeley. Very boring, I'd give three stars. Burn by Ted Dekker

message 14: by βҽϲκαӏίη (last edited Mar 03, 2011 06:52PM) (new)

βҽϲκαӏίη (beckergurl) | 19 comments Okay I'm reading hunger games right now.., pure awesomeness. I finished the first book in 2 days and am like, halfway through the second. I recommend them to pretty much anybody.

message 15: by βҽϲκαӏίη (new)

βҽϲκαӏίη (beckergurl) | 19 comments Have you read them?

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Reading The Bride Collector right now. It's OK. The Bride Collector by Ted Dekker

message 17: by Shep (last edited Mar 05, 2011 02:38PM) (new)

Shep I'm reading:

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa

message 18: by βҽϲκαӏίη (new)

βҽϲκαӏίη (beckergurl) | 19 comments @Arwen: you should give them a chance. If you hate them, you can blame me. ;)

message 19: by Shep (new)

Shep Now almost finished with:

Beautiful Creatures (Caster Chronicles, #1) by Kami Garcia

message 20: by Bookrazy-Koi (new)

Bookrazy-Koi (Bookrazy) | 1 comments I'm reading ANgeology

message 21: by Cassandra (new)

Cassandra (cassandrarichards) | 45 comments Mod
HELLO ALL! ^.^

I am your new moderator, I just wanted to ask what EVERYONE is currently reading right now!!! ^.^

I am currently reading City of Fallen Angels Signed Edition (The Mortal Instruments Series #4)
by Cassandra Clare ^.^

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 30 comments I DONT KNOW WHAT IM READING ANYMORE! D,X

message 23: by Cassandra (new)

Do you need any book recommendations!?

What do you usually like to read?

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 30 comments FAR FEATCHED FANTACY!

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading Mockingjay by Suzanne Colling fo rthe second time this year! ;) It's really good!

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 30 comments AND ROBO-CHICKEN-MONKEYS-FROM-PAPYA-LAND!

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Okaaay... Kat I think you like the ROBO-CHICKEN-MONKEYS-FROM-PAPYA-LAND thing a little too much! jk! :P

message 29: by Cassandra (new)

I remember the Sadle Club!!!! ^.^

message 30: by Cassandra (last edited Apr 15, 2011 09:18AM) (new)

Scarlet wrote: "Im reading (and almost done with):

City of Glass (The Mortal Instruments, #3) by Cassandra Clare

City of Glass

AWESOME SERIES! :DDDD"

IT IS AN AMAZING SERIES!!!!
I am trying to read City of Fallen Angels all slow so at least I don't have to wait so long until the next one comes out!!! HAHAHAHA!

I just can't seem to put it down!!!! o.0

*悲剧的面具*~{thingAWESOME}~ | 30 comments Brenna wrote: "Okaaay... Kat I think you like the ROBO-CHICKEN-MONKEYS-FROM-PAPYA-LAND thing a little too much! jk! :P"

),:>

message 32: by Cassandra (new)

*Caitlinn!* wrote: "Im reading the host
The Host (The Host, #1) by Stephenie Meyer"

The Host was a really good one! Better than the Twilight Series.

I used to be on the Twilight bandwagon, but since all the hype about the movies I just kind of fell off.

message 33: by Cassandra (new)

Bookrazy-Koi wrote: "I'm reading ANgeology"

IS THAT ANY GOOD!?

message 34: by Cassandra (new)

The next series I am going on is the Hunger Games. I have heard the hype about them, but I do not know if I should believe them. I mean Twilight was a pretty good book, but the hype now and days they act as if its the freakin' bible or something!?

I am just a little scared... Has anyone read them and tell me their honest opinion!?

message 35: by Shep (last edited Apr 15, 2011 04:08PM) (new)

Shep Cassandra wrote: "The next series I am going on is the Hunger Games. I have heard the hype about them, but I do not know if I should believe them. I mean Twilight was a pretty good book, but the hype now and days th..."

I read the first Hunger Games and I liked it :) And nowadays people arent as crazy about Twilight anymore.

message 36: by Cassandra (new)

Scarlet wrote: "Cassandra wrote: "The next series I am going on is the Hunger Games. I have heard the hype about them, but I do not know if I should believe them. I mean Twilight was a pretty good book, but the hy..."

Ha! Yeah, Twilight has died down a lot.

message 37: by Cassandra (new)

What is wrong, Arwen??? :(

message 38: by Damaris (new)

Damaris Ortega (maris09) | 6 comments Scarlet wrote: "I'm reading:

The Iron King (Iron Fey, #1) by Julie Kagawa"

oooh this book is good! i cant wait to read the nxt one! i read this in a day! so proud of myself! :)

message 39: by Damaris (last edited Apr 20, 2011 11:40AM) (new)

Damaris Ortega (maris09) | 6 comments im reading A Kiss of Shadows (Meredith Gentry, #1) by Laurell K. Hamilton

its a really good series by Laurell K. Hamilton ...the series is the merry gentry series i liked it alot!! i read all but the 1st two books which im on rite now:)

message 40: by Braden (new)

Braden (dcboy) | 19 comments The 39 Clues Vespers Rising (39 Clues, #11) by Rick Riordan rocks!