Clean Romances discussion

Contests & Giveaways > donate and get two books for free

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Farida (new)

Farida Mestek | 23 comments Hi. My name is Farida Mestek. I’m 28. In November 2010 my life turned into an absolute nightmare when one of my worst fears came true and I was diagnosed with extremely aggressive breast cancer . I’ve been undergoing treatment ever since, but it costs a great deal of money. I’ve never asked anyone for money before, always doing my utmost to support my family, but being the only breadwinner in the family has its drawbacks and now that I can’t work we have virtually nothing to live on, let alone afford the costly treatment. Thus I’m offering a copy of my Regency-set novel “Margaret’s Rematch” and a copy of my newest fantasy e-book “Almendra” for free to everyone who donates money for my treatment. CLICK HERE TO DONATE: http://girlebooks.com/blog/asides/a-f...

Thank you very much for your help! Any help. Please spread the word.

message 2: by Jaimey, Co-Mod (new)

Jaimey (jaimeygrant) | 409 comments Mod
Hi Farida. I'm so sorry that this is happening to you. I saw the donation link on facebook and donated, as well as sharing the link with my friends. I wish I could have done more. I'll do more again when I can and in the meantime, I'll try to spread the word.

Best wishes for kicking the cancer's butt. {{{hugs}}}

~Jaimey
www.jaimeygrant.com

message 3: by Farida (last edited Mar 03, 2011 10:21AM) (new)

Farida Mestek | 23 comments Jaimey, thank you very-very much!

Farida