Anime Time.1.2.3. GO! discussion

Role-Play! :) > Fantasy RP

Comments Showing 1-50 of 131 (131 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 10 comments ♣start♣

message 2: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 20 comments Lee was walking through a grassy meadow around mid-day. 'its so warm out today.' she thought.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora watched Lee on the grassy meadow. "out again?"She asked her."Supposedly that you like the weather i guess."

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora Stood up and cleaned herself. Wind was coming from the west. "pretty nice..."she thought as she kept her eyes on the gray cloud in the far distance.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora shook her head. "is it how i think it is?" She thought. She continued walking down the path.

message 6: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 11, 2011 09:00PM) (new)

Crossing half the grassy meadow. Aurora looked up. 'i think I will go home,' she thought.Bees buzzed by. Now the wind was coming from the south.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora heard branches moving.she looked around.'just my imagination,'She said to herself. She continued walking.She saw Lee still walking. She was thoughtful at that moment.Aurora had a feeling...

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 12, 2011 07:38PM) (new)

walking still Aurora shrugged her shoulders. "is nothing," she whispered. She was almost reaching the village.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

The sound of a breaking branch didn't made Aurora look back since she was too far. The village was a couple of distance away. The grass of the meadow was tall.

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

The air blew harder to the east now. Aurora picked up her object which felled. And put it on. The clouds seemed far as the moved.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Some of the villagers pointed at the tree. Which made Aurora look. fire.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

She shook her head.The villagers ran to it as much speed they could. Aurora just stood there watching. It was the only thing that made the Meadow different.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora looked away. "fire..."she told herself. "..."
The wind stopped. And the clouds got darker like a piece of coal.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

"its going to rain!"Aurora heard a woman say. "all because of the fire!" Aurora raised her eyebrows.She crossed her arms. And smiled. She almost laughed.

message 15: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 20 comments Lee laid down in the grass and watch the clouds go by.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

The sky turned darker letting the orbs glow on the meadow. There a little of bit of sunlight at the far west.

message 17: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 20 comments Lee took notice to the orbs and ran to the trees on the opposite side of the meadow.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz walked toward the orbs, she was far away but near it to be able to look at it

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora saw the people. still some complained. she walked.

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Which made a lot of people worried. Aurora shrugged her shoulders,"couldn't it get more worse?"

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora looked at her left until someone tapped her shoulder.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz walked to the orbs un afraid "soo pretty" she murmered she stuck her hand out

message 23: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 06:08PM) (new)

Aurora looked at her right. "probably it was just a branch."she thought. Her green eyes darken. "Probably." She felt a heavy raindrop fall into her hand.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Dante and Nero walked out of the forest looking around.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz saw the embers dull so she started to go to the big tree in the forest

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Then Aurora saw the great wizard coming. She stopped. as Lighting stroke the sky making the clouds cry harder.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments liz went to the big tree and went to a hollow part of the trunk where her hideout is

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora was wet/while other where shield from it. "that ain't fair,"she though. Still the meadow looked green.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora spotted a place for shelter.She looked at the meadow where the forest stood behind where the tree was burning.

message 30: by Cathrine (new)

Cathrine | 20 comments Hiding behind a tree, Lee watched everything from a far.

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora green eyes looked away. "I need to go to the forest..."She told herself as she left walking the other path that lead to the Forest.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz climbed her tree to the tallest

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

As Aurora continued walking she was feeling cold. The air was chilly. Bird were heard from everywhere.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments *point

Liz layed down on the branch like she usually did

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

She was getting nearer to the forest. She stopped and took a good look. Aurora took a deep breathe.Leaves were still wet from the rain earlier.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz shook a branck causing water drops to fall

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

It looked dark since there was no sunlight. Aurora continued walking. There was puddles...

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments The coldness had seeped into liz's skin, she shivered so much that she fell off the branch, she keeps fallling and falling till she puts out her hand to catch a branch

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

She heard a distance sound. Aurora said to herself"Probably it was just a fallen branch." And she touched a tree that had a weird symbol.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz slipped and ended up om the ground anyway, she saw her hand bleeding,"Cripes" she said to herself, she liked her hand to get the blood off

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"She continued walking as she saw more awkward symbols in the trees. Aurora reached to a cave that above it had a symbols. "What??!!"She said.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz heard the echo of "What??!!". she smirked I guess she found the symbols

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

She entered slowly. She made blue lighting in her fingers. She saw the different pictures. There was different paths to different places. "Where should I go?Should I go back?no...I will see what this is."Aurora said.She read the symbols to know where the tunnels lead. She understood some.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy was off the distance losing sight of aurora. He breathed slowly.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

She went to the very last tunnel.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Randy waited to see if Aurora will ever come back out of the forest.

message 47: by [deleted user] (new)

It was moist and foggy. She felt sharp pain in her index finger. There was a little cut in there.Aurora Ignored the pain.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

There was noises of water in front of Aurora. She walked a little bit faster. "What is that?"She asked herself.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Liz walked toward the edge of the forest hiding under the shadiest tree to escape the rain

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

Aurora was in a Cavern. it was light up my strange lights on the water. there was a waterfall of the distance. There was more symbols that made stories.

« previous 1 3