Roleplaying World discussion

RP > High school rp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 154 (154 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
((go!))

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara walked into school, holding her bag tightly. She walked to her locker & got her books. A girl walked up to her, worried.
"Do you know where the chemical lab is?" She asked Cara.
Cara shook her head & closed her locker. She walked away, leaving the girl wandering to other people.

message 3: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
Cora bounced through the halls and smiled at her friends. She noticed a girl shuffling through the halls nervously. "Hey!" she said to the girl

message 4: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella walked into her new high school scared and lost but she soon spoted a girl and asked "Do you know where the chemical lad is?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara turns & sees a girl walking to her. All the color from her face drained. "H-h-hi." She mumbled.

message 6: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Hi. I'm Arabella I'm new." Arabella smiled.

message 7: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
As she approached the girl she saw another girl walk up to her and smiled at them, "I'm cora!" she said to them

message 8: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Hi Cora, do you know where the cem. lad is?" Arabella asked. "Oh and I'm Arabella by the way if you didn't catch it before." She smiled.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara shook her head & started to walk away.

message 10: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Why are you leaving?" Arabella asked.

message 11: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Wait!" she called to the girl, "Stay." she turned to arabella. "I have chem first too! come with me!" she said as she twisted her locker open and grabbed a thick text book

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara jumped & glanced back. "I have to get to class." She said. She gripped onto her bag.

message 13: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella walked with Cora to cem. "So how long have you gone to school here?" Arabella asked.

message 14: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Bye!" she called to the girl running away. "I've been here since I got adopted, so 5 years. How bout u?"

message 15: by Audrey (last edited Feb 15, 2011 03:36PM) (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Well I just moved here as you can tell I'm new." Arabella said.

message 16: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Yeah, do you have any siblings?" she asked as they shuffled to class.

message 17: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "No I'm an only child." Arabella said as they walked into the class room full of new names to learn. "Hey you mind if I sit by you today?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara walked into class. She got tripped over & fell flat on her face. She got up, her face red with embarrasment. She saw a leg swish back into their desk. She got up & ignored all the laughs. She went to the back & sat down.

message 19: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"No problem!" she smiled as she sat down next to her friend izzy and pulled the chair on the other side of her out for arabella

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

While she was taking notes, Cara was hit by several paper balls. She put her head down as she heard chuckling in the background.

message 21: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella sat next to Cora and the teacher handed her a textbook.

message 22: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"We never use these," she whispered to Arabella

message 23: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Good to know." I whispered back.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

When the bell ring, Cara ran out of her classroom & headed to the bathroom. She cried softly in one of the stalls, careful so that no one could hear her.

message 25: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella felt that she needed to go to the bathroom to cheek her make up and hair afraid they were messed up on the first day at a new school.

message 26: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"I'll go with you, I have to go too." she said as she scooped her stuff up and walked out of the class

message 27: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Okay." Arabella walked with Cora to the bathroom.

message 28: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Listen," she paused, "Hear that? that crying.... Hello?" she called out to the mysterious girl in the bathroom.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara hears people walk in, so she wipes her tears & calms down. But tears keep on falling. She cries, softly again.

message 30: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments " I don't hear anything Cora." I said then I did hear it. "Okay now I do... Hello?"

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara sniffles & wipes her eyes. She walks out of the stall & smiles. "I'm okay." She walked out of the bathroom.

message 32: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella looked at cora and said "I don't think that she is okay do you?" she asked as soon as Cara left the bathroom.

message 33: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"No, lets go talk to her, Hey!" she said as she chased the weeping girl

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara saw the same girls from the bathroom & she turned to face them. "H-hi." She muttered.

[[Gtg to sleep. Byee!]]

message 35: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Are you okay?" Arabella asked.

message 36: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Sit down," she said, gesturing to a chair

message 37: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments (Chair there in a hallway)

message 38: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
((yeah i guess))

message 39: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments (( Okay well I guess there could be))

message 40: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
((yeah, lets keep going))

message 41: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments ((Okay))

message 42: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
The bell rang and she scribbled her number on a paper and handed it to the girl. "Gotta go, call me later and we can talk!" she said as she grabbed Arabella and ran

message 43: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments "Were are you going next?" Arabella asked.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara got up from the chair & folded the number & tucked it into her pockets. She walked to her next class & saw the same two girls again. She walked quickly to her desk, not meeting their eyes.

message 45: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"This one. I saw your schedule, we have every class together." she said as they hurried into the spanish room.
"Hola! Me amo Senora Marcella!" The spanish teacher chirped at them. "You will be assigned a name in spanish class that you will be called by me and your peers this year." she said as she held out a hat of paper scraps. Cora dipped her hand in it and pulled out the name Cristina Marie.

message 46: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 16, 2011 03:24PM) (new)

Cara stepped up & dug her hand into the hat & brought out a name: Carina Johnson.

[[Is that a good last name? I just made it up :P]]

message 47: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
((fine but i was thinkin like wen teachers give you a spanish name in the class, like a different one))

"Good one!" she said with a grin.
"Ahhh, cristina marie was my mothers name, a noble woman, you must be too!" senora marcella fluttered

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Cara walked back to her seat. She took the paper & folded it. She placed it inside her book.

message 49: by Elaine, RoLePlAy PlEaSe (new)

Elaine | 45 comments Mod
"Alright everybody lets go around and say our new names and your favorite color in espanol!" she said as she pointed to cora
"Cristina marie! verde!" she chanted

message 50: by Audrey (new)

Audrey (mintcat) | 202 comments Arabella was next she pulled out Amalia Hernandaz ((is that how you spell that?)) then went to take her seat by Cora.

« previous 1 3 4