Forever a Warrior discussion

Moonstone > Moonstone Meeting #8

Comments Showing 1-14 of 14 (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) Padding up towards Mothermouth, Stonetooth glanced up at the rising moon as he sat by the entrance, his tail curling around his paws. He licked down a stray tuft of fur on his chest, pondering where everyone had gone the past few weeks.

message 2: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

fullofFaith | 1026 comments Mod
Spiderstar walked up toward Mothermouth. She was starting to grow weary of this walk. She loved being around her ancestors, but she had a clan to care for.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) He dipped his head in greeting, wearily addressing the WindClan medicine cat. Well, leader, though of course he didn't know. "Evening."

message 4: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"Evening, Stonetooth," Spiderstar mewed, returning his greeting with a slight nod. "How are the cats of RiverClan?"

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) "We're doing well," he replied. "And with you? How's Cloudystar fairing?"

message 6: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

Spiderstar was not sure how to answer the questions, but knew the truth would be the best. "Things are well with me, although new responsibilities have been introduced into my life with the passing of Cloudystar. There was not deputy at her death, so I travel to the MoonStone and she named me as her successor and I was given my nine lives."

(dun dun duuuunnnn)

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) There was no denying the shock Stonetooth felt, though he was careful to hide it with a brief lick of his chest fur. His eyes darted up at the rising half moon, then over at the medicine cat... slash leader.

"I see. Well, congratulations, Spiderstar."

How strange it felt to say her name as he would a leader. No matter. He would grow accustom to it eventually.

message 8: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

Spiderstar's ears flicked back quickly. She could tell that he did not approve. "I know it seems weird. I just hope that I can care for my clan in all ways. There is a kit who seems to have the medicine cat's gift. I hope that she will be able to be the medicine cat within twelve or so moons."

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) With a slow nod, Stonetooth stretched. "I see," he repeated. "I look forward to seeing her soon."

His gaze fell down the path they'd taken to reach Mothermouth. "Perhaps we should proceed without them," he added quietly.

message 10: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"We might as well, I feel like it is going to be a long wait. I feel it in my soul that the clans are failing and I hope that Cloudystar and StarClan made the right choice in naming me the leader." Spiderstar sighed. She had grown up a lot in the last few days. She got to her paws and walked into the tunnel.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) ((Sorry. My mom called me away))

"You'll be a fantastic leader," he assured. Stoetooth fell silent, though, after padding after the she-cat. As he padded through darkness, he wondered how life for WindClan was fairing, and what their reaction was as Spiderstar announced her becoming of leader.

Shrugging, he approached the cave in which the moonstone lay. Glancing at the single other medicine cat, he padded over to the glistening stone and laid beside it, his nose pressed to the surface.

message 12: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

"You know what the strangest thing is..." Spiderstar stopped when she saw that Stonetooth was already with StarClan. The she-cat laid down and pressed her nose to the cool stone.

Iviana (The Sign Painter) Mʘ‿ʘP (thesignpainter) He fell away from the cave in which the moonstone lay, and instead found himself once more in a raging battle field. The scent of death found its way into his nose.

message 14: by fullofFaith, The Thread Queen (new)

Spiderstar felt the pulled as she closed her eyes. She had a strong bond to Icebreeze her mentor and she could tell that he wished to speak with her but she also felt pulled to the fields of StarClan the true reason for her visit. When she opened her eyes she knew that she was in the no longer safe rhelm of StarClan but the battle torn one. Spiderstat glance around for Stonetooth.