Larissa Ione Fans discussion

Lords of Deliverance: Characters > Ares "War" & Cara Thornhart

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by valee, Your moderator :) (last edited Feb 11, 2011 02:37PM) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
Ares will be the hero of the first book in this amazing series. We get a glimpse of him in the last book of the Demonica series, right? Anyone remembers what it was?

I just know his book is gonna be HOT! Can't wait.

message 2: by AlbertaJenn (new)

AlbertaJenn Oh, jeez. I can't remember. It's been a number of months since I read it.

message 3: by Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (last edited Feb 11, 2011 08:24PM) (new)

Lori {Romancing the Dark Side} (romancingthedarkside) | 48 comments I think it was towards the end of Sin Undone...he makes an appearance at the Harrowgate and Sin tells Con she "kind of" slept with him once...

message 4: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
ahahaha that's true haha.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Lady Vale wrote: "Ares will be the hero of the first book in this amazing series. We get a glimpse of him in the last book of the Demonica series, right? Anyone remembers what it was?

I just know his book is gonna ..."

Hi there!

For any of you who may be interested here is the link for the official Eternal Rider US Video. :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBfhOx...

message 6: by valee, Your moderator :) (new)

valee | 430 comments Mod
That was so cool, I just wish we could get more info from it.

message 7: by Sonya (new)

Sonya | 5 comments Woo Hoo 2 more weeks!

message 8: by Rebecca (new)

Rebecca Black (rebelreads) | 14 comments Lea wrote: "Lady Vale wrote: "Ares will be the hero of the first book in this amazing series. We get a glimpse of him in the last book of the Demonica series, right? Anyone remembers what it was?

I just know..."

Ares was like a watchman who followed Sin & Con threw out there battles, he was also at the end of the book and he spoke to the brothers and Sin about the broked medalion. Also if I remember Sin slept with Ares(not played out in the book, but its admitted by Sin)