Making a Writer discussion

Writings > Fan Fiction

Comments Showing 1-3 of 3 (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Post your fan fiction writing here. Remember--no Twilight, and you have to fill out the form!

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Waxing and Waning
Genre: Romance/Fan Fiction
Rating: PG-13
Summary: From JK Rowling's Harry Potter series.
It is the fifth year of the Marauders and the fifth year of Lily Evans. Voldemort is rising, and tensions are growing high.
Lily is falling for one of the Marauders.
Two of the Marauders are falling for Lily.
But will any hope of a decent relationship with Remus Lupin be ruined by James Potter's awkward attempts at flirting?

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

Name: Secrets, Families, Beginnings and Ends: The Untold Story of the Marauders
Genre: Fantasy?/FanFiction
Rating: PG
Summary: From JK Rowling's Harry Potter series.
This is of a boy who has a big secret.

This is of a boy from a family he’d like to hide.

This is of a boy who starts out right.

And this is of the boy who sets them all together.

Moony, Wormtail, Padfoot and Prongs are the Marauders.

This is their story.

Link: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/2...

If you absolutely love my Harry fan fiction (pretty much the only kind I write, lol, although I have written a sparse Hunger Games one...) check out www.fanfiction.mugglenet.com and my username is Padfoot11333

message 3: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 22, 2011 02:42PM) (new)

Fan fiction is officially my crack. I'm the only one who has posted on this so far. But it was only so long until I wrote a Buffy/Harry crossover. And here it is.

Name: Anyone's Body
Genre: Comedy/Adventure/Fanfic
Rating: PG-13
Summary: This is lengthly and I know. I love writing summaries.
There is a chosen one. She alone will stand against the vampires, demons and forces of darkness. She is the Slayer. Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Seasons 1-2 all episodes.

Buffy Summers is your favorite Slayer. The other one went into a coma for eight months and had serious mental issues. The other one turned insane and worked for a crazy mayor who attempted to eat metallic bugs and go through an Ascension, where he would turn into a raw demon. Nope, that other Slayer…she was never the one that you wanted to talk about. She was the Slayer that had gone badly.
But what if Faith wasn’t crazy, not all the way, anyway? What if there was a reason that she woke up from a coma other than sheer luck? What if she was never the same again?

It seemed to take him [Sirius Black] an age to fall…His body curved in a graceful arc as he sank backwards through the ragged veil hanging from the arch... “There’s nothing you can do, Harry…nothing…He’s gone.” Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, p. 806

And Sirius Black is your favorite Marauder. He was playful, fun and loved his pranks, at least when he was in Hogwarts. He also had his serious side, pun intended.
But in the Department of Mysteries, while Sirius was dueling Bellatrix Lestrange, he met his final end.
At least in Harry’s world.
Now he’s in Sunnydale, California. His magic won’t work. He somehow knows some fighting tricks. His look is totally different.
But his memory stays the same.

You’re a really powerful witch you know…Buffy the Vampire Slayer, season 4 ‘Hush’

Finally, Willow Rosenberg has always been your favorite witch. But now, she’s raising some questions that nobody can answer. Not even Giles. Willow has always been able to do odd things, even before Giles started teaching her magic tricks. It’s made her think that maybe other people are that way too.
Worlds will collide after Sirius falls through the veil. But the question is, will anything ever stay the same?

Link: http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-24382/...

Name: Angel meets Glee
Rating: G
Genre: Comedy.
Summary: Angel needs some more hair gel. So does Schue. Friends make friends. Enemies make enemies.

Link: http://www.tthfanfic.org/Story-24383/...