Paranormal Romance & Urban Fantasy discussion

General Discussion > Free book friday at Barnes and Nobles

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jody (new)

Jody | 5 comments I wasn't sure which area to post this in but I just saw that the free book today at Barnes and Nobles was one I was wanting to read.

Thought you all might be interested in downloading it since it's only free today(Friday).
Bond with Me by Anne Marsh

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Bond-With-Me/Anne-Marsh/e/9781428509221/?itm=1&USRI=bond+with+me

message 2: by Amber (new)

Amber | 83 comments Thanks! Just downloaded it :) I always forget to check. I love that I can download it from work, so when I go home it's waiting for me!

message 3: by Shannon (new)

Shannon (Savhage Temptrest) (savhagetemptress) | 330 comments Thanks Jody! I totally forget to check every Friday as well, so I'm glad I didn't miss this one!

message 4: by Monica (new)

Monica | 2 comments Thanks, Jody!!!

message 5: by Jody (new)

Jody | 5 comments No problem.

message 6: by ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (last edited Feb 12, 2011 11:20PM) (new)

ஐ Briansgirl (Book Queen)ஐ (briansgirlkate) B&N website doesn't like me so I can't download it. I have an account with them but it never lets me log in even when the information is correct, or even if I reset password. Always gives me an error and it won't let me download it without logging in. I had a massive problem just making one purchase from them online last year when they had a good sale. Refused to let me log in then too, and it took a half dozen tries to make a purchase as an unregistered user. I've tried it from a different computer with the same correct ID and password, and it still doesn't like me. I click to log in, and it brings me right back to the login screen again, asking me to do it over again. Last year I emailed them about the error and they claimed the error was all on my side and I needed to reset or remove cookies or something, or incompatable browser (using IE8 - most popular browser with latest version). Doesn't matter. Nothing I have done has ever fixed the problem so I'm assuming error is on their side. I've never had this kinda problem with any other site when making online orders. I've finally just given up on the site, unfortunately.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Bond with Me (other topics)