Blue Bloods! discussion

are they angels or vampires

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 3 comments could someone please tell me how they explain that they began as vampires, with red bloods (humans) then blue (the cool vamps) and then she introduces silver bloods.. now allof a sudden they are angels?????????

message 2: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 3 comments I love the books for the romance but I don't like the shift of characters, one should know what they are, vampire or fallen angel.

message 3: by Anthony (new)

Anthony  (anthonyprince) Umm, well they are all fallen angels who came to earth. Once they were banished from heaven they were then forced to live off of blood. Therefore, the transformation from angel to vampire. Only gabrielle and michael are pure vampires, so they're still sort of angels. The silver bloods are vampires who feed off of other vampires. I can see where you would get confused, but its kind of simple :/

message 4: by Deborah (new)

Deborah | 3 comments it's simple but it's kinda weird.
don't get me wrong
I LOVE this series
i just wish she had made them one or another.
seems a bit far fetched to think of beings that came from heaven as being blood suckers..supposedly
thankyou for responding

message 5: by Katrina (new)

Katrina (katrinalynn) there fallen angles which makes them imortal but they are vampires as a pushiment to they for following lucifer but after the fall they relize they were wrong and the silver bloods are curent followers of lucifer and follow his comand to kill the blue bloods

message 6: by Court (new)

Court I think they are fallen angels, but...humans christened them as 'vampires'. So, they use the words interchangeably.