The Vampire Diaries discussion

Television > Discuss: Crying Wolf (episode 14)

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Graziella (grazia) | 1453 comments Mod
What was shocking and what was annoying?

Revelations you saw that might change what you think is going to happen?

message 2: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Hmm...well poor tyler being lied too by the werewolves..it is too bad that he has to be the guy that doesn't know anything :(

I would like to think what would have happened if Elena's dad ( the one that raised her since she was little) found about that she was dating a vampire. I think he would be reacting the same way as Uncle John. Considering they found all that anti-vampire gear in her parents bedroom at the cabin.

Miss Silvertongue (misssilvertongue) | 113 comments Good point!

I'm slightly disappointed they killed off all the new werewolves. That's what the producers do to every new group of people introduced.
Bonnie and Jeremy! They are so cute together though I hope Bonnie doesn't die... like seriously.
Mixed feelings about Elijah......
And that's about it.

I can't wait to the next episode! I love flashbacks. :)

message 4: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

Oh right! bonnie and Jeremy kissed lol....I totally overlooked that. it was well anticipated anyhow..:)

I don't think she will...I think Jonas intends to punish her for trying to hurt his son. (well not hurt...not sure the best word to use for it is...)

I know me too I can't wait either :) !! yeah new episode!

i wonder how long it takes them to create one episode....maybe a two weeks or so?

message 5: by Alethea (new)

Alethea Rivera (alethearivera) | 219 comments I love the Bonnie and Jeremy scene. I love them and they are just soooo cute.

And I like Elijah. I think he seems badass, but I don't know where that might lead. Elijah seems a little bad, but I hope it's just a coat. I really hope he's one of the good guys. Cause I like him.

And I too love the flashbacks.

And poor Tyler. I hope he comes back. I actually liked Tyler. :)

message 6: by Graziella, Mrs.Bourne (new)

he proably will come back. evenutally once he learns to deal with the tranformation, i believe. maybe...