Perfect Chemistry (Trilogy) Lovers discussion

Perfect Chemistry Quotes!!!

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) To put your favorite quotes from perfect chemistry for all of us to agree with and laugh about!

message 2: by Margaux (new)

Margaux "Was Paco here?"
oh man, that part, with the whole wedding and being in the washroom that we can assume did not smell very good was soo funny!! i was laughing for the longest time, alone, in my room. :P

message 3: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) haha that was very funny just their assumption that it absolutely had to be him lol i was laughing a very long time too

message 4: by Margaux (new)

Margaux ooh and i also liked the part when she goes to visit her sister and she sees alex for the fist time since she saw him at the hospital and she asked him what his major was and they both said chemistry.. and then she said 'kiss me so we can see if we still have it. cause you own my heart, my soul and everything else in between' ♥

message 5: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) haha i love that part too i wanted to like jump up and down with joy i was so happy :)

message 6: by Margaux (new)

Margaux haha yeahh :P what about you?

message 7: by Ivanna (new)

Ivanna | 3 comments I really love this part...

"Miss Ellis?" Mrs. Perterson says. "It's your turn. Introduce Alex to the class"
"This is Alejandro Fuentes. When he wasn't hanging out on street corners and harrassing innocent people this summer, he toured the inside of jails around the city, if you know what i mean. His secret desire is to go to college and become a chemistry teacher, like you Mrs. Peterson."
Brittney flashed me a triumpnet smile, thinking she won this round. Guess again, gringa. "This is Brittney Ellis," I say, all eyes focused on me. "This summer she went to the mall, bought new clothes to extend her wardrobe, and spent her daddy's money on plastic surgery to enhance her, ahem, assets. Her secret desire is to date a Mexicano before she graduates."
Game on..."

message 8: by Amber (new)

Amber (AmberPatchAttackslol) haha i loved it too and i will be putting some of my favorite quotes on here soon

message 9: by Dianny (new)

Dianny (diannyreads) | 2 comments "And what do you want right now?" Right now I itch to heal his wounds and forget my own.
He touches my cheek with the tips of his fingers.
My breath hitches. "Do you want to kiss me, Alex?" I whisper.
"Dios mio, I want to kiss you ... to taste your lips, your tongue." He gently traces my lips withthe tips of his fingers. "Do you want me to kiss you? Nobody else would know but the two of us."

I love this part they're first kiss..it was so sweet and hot at the same time..

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Mozal (nicolemozal) Ivanna wrote: "I really love this part...

"Miss Ellis?" Mrs. Perterson says. "It's your turn. Introduce Alex to the class"
"This is Alejandro Fuentes. When he wasn't hanging out on street corners and harrassing..."

LOVED THAT QUOTE!!!

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Ivanna wrote: "I really love this part...

"This is Alejandro Fuentes. When he wasn't hanging out on street corners and harrassing..."

I love that quote too and the funny thing is that the secret desires actually come true... jaja