Bloggers Unite™ discussion

Blogs... > Memes

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 59 comments I'm interested to see how other book bloggers feel about or participate in weekly Memes? I have found it to be a great way to network and connect with other bloggers over a shared topic of the day.

I've been keeping a list of Daily memes and their hosts and have posted a few on my blog. Also, I found a great website http://thedailymeme.com/for anyone looking for an idea for a new meme to start up.

What memes do you participate in?

message 2: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 59 comments so far I've participated in....

Tackle it Tuesday, Posts about books you've been meaning to finish up or recently did finally finish; Hosted by http://book-obsessed.blogspot.com

A Weekend to ReCOVER, Post anything about book covers; hosted by herbookself.blogspot.com

Teaser Tuesday; Randomly select a two sentence teaser from the book you're currently reading; Hosted by shouldbereading.wordpress.com

Waiting on Wednesday; Post about a new release you're waiting to come out; Hosted by Jill at BreakingtheSpine.blogspot.com

I have a lot more listed...but so far, these are the only oones I actually posted on my blog at some point.

Kat (A Journey In Reading) (ajourneyinreading) | 23 comments I sometimes do Teaser Tuesday.... On My Wishlist (on Sat hosted by Book Chick City) and In My Mailbox (on Sunday hosted by The Story Siren).

message 4: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 59 comments Kat (LvnEvryMin) wrote: "I sometimes do Teaser Tuesday.... On My Wishlist (on Sat hosted by Book Chick City) and In My Mailbox (on Sunday hosted by The Story Siren)."

I haven't heard of On My Wishlist...sounds great though! I imagine it must be like Waiting on Wednesday...just Saturday...I hope to post an In My Mailbox tomorrow for the first time..I love The Story Siren.

Thanks for sharing! I'm still amazed at how many book blogges are out there...it's great.

message 5: by Kat (A Journey In Reading) (last edited Feb 12, 2011 07:46PM) (new)

Kat (A Journey In Reading) (ajourneyinreading) | 23 comments You're welcome Cathy!

On My Wishlist is basically like WOW... you post books that you really really want, but haven't gotten yet old or new.

message 6: by Cathy (new)

Cathy (cgraceh) | 59 comments I just posted my first In My Mailbox! Love that one over at the Story Siren...especially that she's so open in bloggers fine-tuning it to fit their own blog...mine's a long one - I figure a few extra books for the loong holiday weekend...check it out here:

http://lipglossandliterature.blogspot...

message 7: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | 10 comments Happy Sunday! I just started a new blog hop and you’re invited to stop by You Think Too much, today for the debut of my bland new blog hop, Blog In Place, a blog all about places. The inaugural question is, What’s the best and the worst thing about the place you live?

All bloggers are welcome. Stop by and hop along!