Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > Divination Class (roleplay)

Comments Showing 1-50 of 85 (85 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Ohm, we will continue the story from the Potion Class topic...

message 2: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Can you believe her?", Ron grunted as usual when Hermione didn't act nicely to him. Harry tried to mumble a few words of comfort, and walked up to the Divination class room. They sat at their seat, and put out their books.
Prof.Trelawney appeared at the room, with her rumpled hair, and her big glasses. The room was dark, just only had a few light of the candles. And the class began.
" Time to sleep", Ron said as he leaned wearily on the chair.
Harry nodded in agreement.

message 3: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
"Today class, we will be studying Mr. Potter's fate," said Professor Trelawney.

Parvati and Lavender looked excited and walked over to Harry's table.
They stared at Harry like creeps.

message 4: by Minh (last edited Apr 15, 2011 06:48AM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Harry felt really embarrassed and annoyed, and perhaps furious at Mrs. Trelawny. All the class turned to look at him. He just want to grabbed his Invisibility Cloak, put it on and escape out of this stupid class.
On his right side, Ron exclaimed, " But there is no lesson about Harry Potter fate in the book."
Harry nodded in agreement. But prof.Trelawny immediately said, " Well, today is an exception."
" Who don't want to study about this?", prof asked to make sure.
Just only a few hands raised up from the Gryffindor.
" Well, then let's start the lesson!", she smiled.
" But why me???", Harry protested.
" You have a really really great and miserable fate, Harry, especially about yours with You-Know-Who!", she whispered.
Everybody shuddered when she mentioned that name.

message 5: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Well, I don't think you should study me if you can't say Voldemort," said Harry.

The whole class flinched.

Harry got up on a table and started singing
"Voldemort, Voldemort, Voldemort!"

message 6: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " Harry is such a nerd", Draco mumbled frighteningly when he heard that name.
" Shut up, shut up!", both Parvati and Lavender shouted. All the class 's face white, included prof.Trelawny and Ron. He pulled Harry's pants strongly and unfortunate Harry's pants felt off. Everybody gasped and the girl hide their eyes by hands.
Ron shouted, " Stop, you are making everybody frightened."
Prof. Trelawny breathed heavily and said, " Minus 1000000000000000000 20 points from Gryfindor for that!".
Draco chuckled.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments And then Harry said "Professor, I don't think a student should ever advise a teacher, but I'm advising you because you need it (snickers from the class) most. I'll tell you onece : Fear of a name only increases fear of the thing itself. How do you expect to ever defeat Voldemort if you hide from him? If every single wizard in the world combined together we could easily defeat Voldemort, but we can't you know why because of people like Malfoy (malfoy started to crouch behind hos desk) because of people like you!" and the gryfindors (besides parvati and lavendar) clapped.

message 8: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Harry grinned and Ron sighed with relief. Still, professor Trelawny looked frightened. " Of course I know that", she pretended and blushed. " It just that... it just that...", well, honestly, she couldn't say anything. Dumbledore was always right. " But don't stand on the desk and sing! Anyway, back to lesson. We will study about Harry's fate with V-V-Vo, You-Know-Who."
" I can't say that name!", she mumbled.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (lawl)

The whole class, once again, errupted. With some exceptions. Harry decided he would do it, he stood up and said "Okay, lets study my fate with voldmort. fine" and Professor Trealweany said " ... (finish the sentence

message 10: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Mr. Potter has a great fear for You-"
"Voldemort," interrupted Harry.
"AHHH!!!!!! DANCE PARTY!!!" said Trelawny.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
"O YEAH!!!" yelled Harry and got up and pulled down his pants and danced. Everyone winced and threw paper at him saying, "WTF PUT UR PANTS ON FREAK!!"

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"NO WAY!! IM OUT OF CONTROL!" SAID RON.

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
(lol)
Ron also pulled down his pants and danced with Harry. Black and Yellow was playng and they were screaming to the music, "YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS, BLACK AND YELLOW BLACK AND YELLOW!!!!"

message 14: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"YAH! PARTY! PARTY! I SUCK! I KNOW IT!" sang Malfoy

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Malfoy got up and pulled his pants too. Soon, the class became brouhaha. Everybody danced and sang the Twinkle, twinkle little star song. Even professor Trelawny.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Almost every guy pulled down their pants and danced and sang. Then they started singing Boom Boom Pow when Hermione took a stick and whacked Ron and Harry hard in the leg. They screamed, fell, and cried like babies. "MOMMY! MOMMY-E-E!" yelled Ron.

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Shut up idiot! I'm the SPOTLIGHT!" said Hermione.

She climbed on a table and started singing.
"Ron sucks! He knows it! Harry sucks! He knows it! Draco's awesome! He knows it! Pansy's awesome! She knows it!"

message 18: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " What happened with Hermione?", both Harry and Ron exclaimed. So they stood up and pulled her down, " Go away, you are not suppose to be here! You are in the Runes class". But Hermione shook her head, " Who care? I quit that class", she said. " Excuse me, I am the star here!", she said loudly then started to climb on the teacher's desk and kicked all the books and the crystal balls.
And professor Trelawny didn't even mine.

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hermione threw a crystal ball at Trelawny and she got hit in the head. Everyone laughed but Pavarti and Padma. Harry then went out of control and pulled his undies down too. People gasped and a girl did a murderous scream. "Dude, party's over now," Ron whispered. Hermione closed her eyes and shook her head. People began to leave. "What?!?" Harry said. "You just pulled your underwear down!" Dean Thomas said.

message 20: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"So?" and Harry walked out of the room. Everybody looked at him and looked away.
Malfoy was laughing like an idiot which he was and Dumbledore came running up the hall and Harry froze

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"HARRY JAMES POTTER WTF IS THIS?!?!" yelled Dumbledore. Harry just stood there. "I-I was just-"
"YOU WERE JUST IN DIVINATION BUTT-NAKED!"
"Sir, I can explain-"
"I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU!"
"I'm sorry, sir!"
"DO YOU KNOW WHY I AM SO DISAPPOINTED?!"
"No sir!"
"YOU DIDN'NT INVITE ME!"
Dumbledore started dancing and singing Jingle Bell Rock. Then he started belly dancing and sang an Indian tune.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (wow .... no comment)

message 23: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(LOL)

Jasmine | ModernScrolls (modernscrolls) ((*face palm*))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then everything went blank, and slowly the jinx placed upon everyone came off, and everyone was normal again. The music stopped and Volemort and his followers dissappeared.

message 27: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " What are we doing?", everybody looked at each other.
" I've got no idea", said Harry.
" Me too!", said Ron and Hermione.
Professor Dumbledore still dancing and singing Jingle Bell Rock. " Headmaster, what are you doing there?", everybody stared at him in disbelieve.
" He got a jinx!", exclaimed Gilderoy Lockhart. Hermione started blushing while Harry and Ron looked at him in disgust.
" I have came back from the hospital, and I'm very happy to announce that I will cure for Dumbledore."
" No way! You will KILL him!"
" Believe me..."
And before anybody could say anything, Lockhart mumbled a spell, then suddenly Dumbledore became a pig. The pig still dancing and singing Jingle BEll Rock.
" uh-oh", Lockhart smiled embarrassed and disappeared before anyone could hit him.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

((you have any idea how WEIRD this is???))

message 29: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments (( yes I know... 'cause I'm weird))

message 30: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Tiffany wrote: ""HARRY JAMES POTTER WTF IS THIS?!?!" yelled Dumbledore. Harry just stood there. "I-I was just-"
"YOU WERE JUST IN DIVINATION BUTT-NAKED!"
"Sir, I can explain-"
"I EXPECTED BETTER FROM YOU!"
"I'..."

(lol)

message 31: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Cite179 ( Irene ) wrote: "" What are we doing?", everybody looked at each other.
" I've got no idea", said Harry.
" Me too!", said Ron and Hermione.
Professor Dumbledore still dancing and singing Jingle Bell Rock. " Headmas..."

"heehee, Dumbledore's a pig," giggled Voldemort.

message 32: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(lol)

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

(Tiffany! ROLE PLAY)))

message 34: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(ok, ok!)

"YOU'RE GOD**** RIGHT IMA PIG!" yelled Dumbledore. He suddenly morphed into a mexican pink gorilla, rare for it's kind. He had a sombrero and maracas and was singing a spanish song. Voldemort suddenly went wide eyed and scared. "OMG ITS THE MEXICAN PINK GORILLA!!! IT'S MY WORST FEAR!!" Voldemort screamed like a little girl in a horror movie and disappeared.

message 35: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"hehe. Voldemort's afraid of a mexican pink gorilla," giggled Ron.

"YES!!!!!! I'm terrifying!" said Dumbledore hopping around

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Sarah wrote: "((you have any idea how WEIRD this is???))"

(( Believe me, I tried to tell them how weird it was, but no, they wouldn't liten, so I went along with it))

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((good job, now role play))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((fine))

Then dumbledore said "mwa hahahahaha" and then ....

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arnold the Pygmy Puff (srry, I really like him) came out and said
"I'm awesome! Yah, yah!" He looked around and saw everybody's faces.
"what? did I say something?"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "no you said nothing" screamed a random voice.

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Who was Luci the Pygmy Puff

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((nobody likes pygmy puffs! sorry spaz))

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((i do :)))

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol))

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((:P))

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((:|)

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

((what?))

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((its a straight blank face))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((i get it!))

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((lol))

« previous 1
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.