SA Book & Challenge Lovers discussion

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lauren (new)

Lauren Smith This can be a reading challenge if you want, or a fun way of picking a new book to read or getting out of a reading rut.

This is how it works
1. Go to Goodreads Quotes (or your preferred source)
2. Find a quote you really like
3. Read the book that the quote comes from.

Not all the quotes come from books and the book is not always listed so you may have to do a little searching, but when you've made your choice, post your quote and the book here, and let us know how it goes.

message 2: by Lu (new)

Lu | 12658 comments Mod
I'll do this :)

message 3: by Naz (new)

Naz (nazz) | 615 comments "I was horribly bookish, to the point of coming right out and saying it, which I knew was not socially acceptable. I particularly loved the adjective bookish, which I found other people used about as often as ramrod or chum or teetotaler."
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares

It was not the type of book I'd usually consider reading but after I found this quote I read a few other quotes from the book and decided to give it a try. Surprisingly I enjoyed it. Although I think if I had read it towards Christmas time it would have annoyed me to no end.

message 4: by Jenine (new)

Jenine (_jenine) | 75 comments "Don't pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living and, above all, those who live without love."
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

This is mine :)