Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry: A Roleplay discussion

Offices > Professor Lepi (Talia)'s Office

Comments Showing 1-45 of 45 (45 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє, tнє нαℓf-вℓσσ∂ ρяιи¢єѕѕ :3 ♥ (new)

αℓℓєx / ℓєxι / ∂αиαє єvαηs | 830 comments Mod
Yessserreeeee.

message 2: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Professor Lepi sat in his tall throne of a chair. He made sure to decorate the room with skulls and kept various poisonous snakes as pets.

message 3: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) Katherine appeared into the room by window and said, " I've heard that Talia - a Slytherin student knew something about a sword", she said.

message 4: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Professor Lepi sat up. "Stupid child... How did she know... We must hide the incriminating evidence better."

message 5: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Should we kill her?", Katherine asked as she sat on a chair near the window. " Do you know where we should kept this Hoxcrux?"

message 6: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"That would be too obvious killing her, you know what? What if we 'accidentally' leave her alone in the Forbidden Forest?"

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " You mean kidnapped her?", Katherine said with a little disappointed. She loved to murder people. " But she will find a way out of the Forbidden Forest. She will go back at Hogwarts, and tell that stupid headmistress with all the students and professors in that school! How about we left her in the forest and clear her memory?", Katherine asked.

message 8: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Clearing her memory sounds charming"

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " So...", Katherine said. " Who is going to kidnapped her? And when? Where?".

message 10: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
"Not I," Lepi stated. "I have business to attend." He began leaving when he suddenly stopped. "Hold on, does anyone else know about the sword?"

message 11: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) " Yes", Katherine said. " A woman named Caitlin. I've heard that she teaches potion. Should we kill her, too? Ah, and they are going to tell headmistress Danae. What should we do?"

message 12: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
He opened the door, "I don't know, you decide. Prove yourself." and he left.

message 13: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( what am I going to do? LOL... I have to think, perhaps))

message 14: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((Well you could put a memory charm on all of them))

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) ((hmmm... maybe!))

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) (( wait, but can I have some Death Eaters to help me do this?))

message 17: by Felicia (last edited Apr 20, 2011 04:58AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia, because she is extremely crazy, was walking around the castle, as she saw the door to Lepi's office and decided to find out why he was so weird. She sneaked over to the door and placed her ears on the door. I gotta get myself some extendable ears, she thought.

message 18: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel came up after her,"So what's the plan?"

message 19: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Plan?" Felicia asked, sounding surprised. "Wait, I'm supposed to have plan?"

message 20: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel nodded,"I'm the idiot here! and backup! what are we gonna do?"

message 21: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Just shush!" Felicia hissed. "I'm trying to hear if he's in there. You don't by any chance have some extendable ears, do you?"

message 22: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel smirked,"I'm Gabriel, what do you think?" He said as he got out two.

message 23: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "I just remembered why I like you," Felicia said as she took one of them. "And I gotta say, sometimes it's hard to remember."

message 24: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel smiled then frowned,"Hey...."

message 25: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "So what now? How do these things work?" she asked, shaking the ears.

message 26: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel signed then showed her how to do it,"Like this...."
((gtg bye!))

message 27: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) "Oh. Great," she said with a grin as she set the extendable ears in place. "Okay, now, shh."

(( And now I'm gonna wait for Talia :D ))

message 28: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
The Proffesor walked down the hall back to his office. He thought he heard voices near his door. Lepi took his wand out and made his way down to his office.

message 29: by Felicia (last edited Apr 20, 2011 10:19AM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( And she did... fast. ))

As she heard steps, Felicia quickly jumped away from the door and hid the extendable ear in her pocket.
"Yeah, and then I was like 'let's light the fence!' and he was like 'what', because he didn't get it!" she said, trying to make it seem like she and Gabriel was just talking, not trying to break into any office.

message 30: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel nodded stupidley like how he always did when girls talked to him in that way, so it wasn't that hard to fake.
((yup!))

message 31: by Talia, sǝʎ (last edited Apr 21, 2011 10:15AM) (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
Prof. Lepi glared around around his office before walking in, and he noticed two children.

Stupid children,he thought I'll have them all killed when I rule this place

He pointed his wand at Felicia and Gabriel.

"What are you two doing here?" His face showed no emotion as usual.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

((AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EVIL PROFESSOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))

message 33: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((Hahahaha did you just notice that? ;P))

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

((yes))

message 35: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) NOOOOOOO! DON'T KILL MEEEEEEEEEEEE!

"Uh, well, we were just... talking," Felicia said. "About, well, erh... schoolwork of course."

message 36: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel nodded stupidly,"And quiditch! and the turnement! and pudding!"

message 37: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments (( lol isnt the proffesor a death eater? =P))

message 38: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((SHHHH! You're not supposed to know that XD))

"Right. Well make yourselves a favor and scram!"

message 39: by Felicia (last edited Apr 21, 2011 04:56PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( We don't! o: *doesn't know the word 'scram'* Where is my dictionary? Hm, looking at the context I'm guessing it means something like get away. ))

Felicia nodded. "Yes. Of course, professor." She grabbed Gabriel and dragged him away while shaking her head. "Pudding?"

message 40: by Talia, sǝʎ (new)

Talia | 439 comments Mod
((Yes, it means go away))

message 41: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( I'm so good at looking at the context 8D ))

message 42: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gbriel smirked,"What? I like it.... I should have said Jello huh? I mean is it a solid or a liquid?" He shook his head,"No one will ever know..."

message 43: by Felicia (last edited Apr 21, 2011 04:58PM) (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) Felicia facepalmed. "Just follow me to the common room."

message 44: by Hanna[h] (new)

Hanna[h] Cumberbatch (andthetheyburiedmemummble) | 1520 comments Gabriel nodded.
((rp there?))

message 45: by Felicia (new)

Felicia (feliciajoe) (( Yup. ))