Anime Time.1.2.3. GO! discussion

Welcome! > Random Chatter.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 59 (59 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Okay. I like to talk a lot. SO i created this topic. Its random Chatter cause all of us talk different things..LOl.So yeah. Okay. This is the Chatter Area!

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

hey..LOl.So lol.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments lols yourself. whats up?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

nothing much. I am trying to "MAke " Progress on this ...Well in here I am kool. and u?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments talking to this guy who is trying to explain the difference between a neko and a furry

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha...R u serious??/ R u even listening to him?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Yeah i was now where having an arguement who's more awesome, i argue with this guy constantly, but he's my bestie plus we go to the same skool so its hard to stay mad

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

LOl...I understand..Haahha...Sorry..U made me smile from the inside. Anyways..I was hugged from this guy while going downstairs..>LOL

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments its weird the first few times

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

what?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments being hugged randomly while walking but i got used to it and now the ppl that hug me are friends with me

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

but that guy ain't my friend. AND of course I know him..lol. But its was weird..I don't talk to him either. He was like,"Hey" and then he left me...

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments weirds lol idk maybe he wants to know u more or maybe sudden momment of spontanity

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

hahaha...really? Maybe..My friend was like LMAO. The whole time. Cause no guy hugs me...From the ppl that aren't my friends..

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments ohhhhhhh loli get hug every now and then by strangers but thankfully its sorta stopped

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

lol..At least they give hugs..AT Least...LOL..I hang around my friends though...lol

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Me too, i have a tight knit of friends but all my friends are so different that they end up branching

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh. Mine teww. Anyways what r u gonna do in VALENTINES DAY?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Being single flirting with guys, having fun with my besties, lol wbu?

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

oh..i dunno. I don't have my sweetheart...I ma be bored. Anyways at my school there is a Valentines school dance..And i am not going...Wow...I never knew u do that..XD

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments do what flirt with guys?? lol neither did i... i can talk to a guy while my friends cant and they call that flirting idk XD

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah i do that...but I don't flirt with them since they are my friends.There is a difference there..LOL. Guy friends...

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments i talk to alot of ppls but i always end up sticking w/ my friends since they make me laugh

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

I have this crazy friend. She made me laugh a lot. But I haven't seen her for about 3days. Since we had testing and then 2morrow teww...What a pain. I hate tests.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments i know yeesh but i need to raise my grades by tmmrw or i wont be able to compete

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

compete where? All my grade r an a+ or a-..lol. So what competition?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Im in choir ((i am the ultimate Coolest Geek)) and i sing and i have to be passing to compete in solo and ensemble

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh..I was in choir once..well 2 yrs...I sang a solo. Oh so that is why u have to have good grades?Oh i understand now.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments yups so im worried only abt 1 class cuz this teacher hasnt put in the grades

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Yuppers.True. My teacher hasn't put my grades in yet...And i own a teacher a $ for this project we r doing..lol.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments my teach owes me $ cuz i had this fee but he had no change

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

oh..really?U want ur money. Lol. I am trying to get more ppl. to join..U know..:o

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments ill try to get ppl to join too

message 35: by [deleted user] (new)

oh..ok..Anyways..U know i will be like wearing my jacket.and i don't take it off. And 2daY this guy saw me without it and said,"Wow that is the 1st time.."
Ppl this day r very weird..To my point.

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments i know i did that today too i usually wear hoodies but today i was wearing a thin sweater and ppl werelike OHHH MMMM GGGeeee

message 37: by [deleted user] (new)

oh..really?btw i gotta go..see ya..I ma look 4 more ppl..kkk

Antje གརས པཅ Parker Hi :)

message 39: by Ghost (new)

Ghost ~Unstoppable at Modern Warefare 2!~ | 10 comments um i gots a question. what about we make an rp

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

Yeah..You can make A rp. Anytimee...Hello.. how was y'all day???

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

yeah mew tew..I mean its Friday ppl!YAYA

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments hi ijust wanted to say hi cuz im boreds

message 43: by [deleted user] (new)

i was. well i am still. How r u?

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

I did my character..lol..Weird but good!

message 45: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 13, 2011 07:33PM) (new)

shez...tesi. Someone boy hugging u? And i thought. Jk. I know u. A lot better. But as A friend.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Ha..Say that again. Like u don't hug girls..(cough) u know what i mean right?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments i am utterly disturbed

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

Belle wrote: "i am utterly disturbed"

how come? is it that GUY? or is it Valentine's?

♬♥★Isabelle♥★♬ (lawls) | 145 comments Something happened on the staircase at my school while i was walking down stairs >_< my eyes need to go blind

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

That is bad....I felled down tha stairs in my school...OUCH,.

« previous 1