Fantasy and Vampire Book Club discussion

Reccommendations by Genre > LGBT** 18+ warning**

Comments Showing 1-23 of 23 (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Adele (turtil) | 1767 comments Mod
does anyone know any good ones to read?

Mrs.Vishous-Kattalakis-Belikov :::Para Itch Reviews::: (vanesmate) Hi Adele...Have you tried Oscar's Soul by Missy Welsh , it's short but really good! If you find others let me know!

message 3: by Riley (new)

Riley Steel (rileysteel) | 225 comments i say adele you naughty naughty girl ;)

message 4: by Adele, Moderator (new)

i have noticed a LOT of people read them. so i thought i'd try to provide a place for people to chat about their favourite book, of their favourite genre.

Nicola, you say it like it's a bad thing i can't help it!

message 5: by Riley (new)

Riley Steel (rileysteel) | 225 comments not a bad thing at all :D ive reviewed a couple of M/M books myself

message 6: by girlpower12121 (new)

girlpower12121 (caanna) There is one i just got called 'Call me sir boy' Call Me Sir, Boy! by Kim Dare Is really good, i read a bit online, its a E-book so i out it on my MP3 since it spporst e-books. It is gooooooood as. Yes i am a little young but screw it! :D i is evil :P

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (adorkablebookworm) | 3 comments I read Firebird by Annabel Joseph which was pretty good. Also the further you get in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton they can get pretty steamy but I love them and have read all of them.

message 8: by Adele, Moderator (new)

J. wrote: "I read Firebird by Annabel Joseph which was pretty good. Also the further you get in the Anita Blake series by Laurell K Hamilton they can get pretty steamy but I love them and have read all o..."

same here:o)
have you read the merry gentry series?
even hotter(not m/m though)

message 9: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 15 comments Ohhhhh NICE DISCUSSION!
As a Vampire fanatic and a MM reader I would love to get some rec! So who know a good one just rec me!
And everyone can also check my vampire shelf (90% are MM)
http://www.goodreads.com/review/list/...
I read some, and one of the best vampire MM erotic I read was:
Hemovore by Jordan Castillo Price weird vampirism. It's the cause of a virus. Jordan Castillo Price is a great writer.
Immortality is the Suck (Adam & Peter, #1) by A.M. Riley soooooo funny!!!! Read it if you want a VERY funny erotic MM vampire story
Natural Instincts (Instincts, #1) by S.J. Frost veeeery good :-)
Unnatural Selection (Unnatural Selection #1) by Ann Somerville is good, but the serie will not have more than 2 books :-( the writer is no longer writing :-(
A Different Breed by Angel Martinez wonderful wonderful WONDERFUL! Lovely romance and great vampire story
Blacque/Bleu by Belinda McBride a vampire and a werewolf! Do I have to say anything more? Recommend to all looking for a great MM paranormal romance.
Night and Day by Mandy Rosko soooooooooo romantic! Imagine Romeo and Juliet... No wait, imagine Romeo and Romeo lol, and add a vampire and another mitical creature (will not spoil it! You must read to know which is!)
:-) and much more :-)

Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) (mybookboyfriend) | 5 comments I love m/m, I have read a ton. So I'm glad to get some recs.

message 11: by Bookwatcher (new)

Bookwatcher  (bookwatcher) | 15 comments Terri ♥ (aka Mrs. Christian Grey) wrote: "I love m/m, I have read a ton. So I'm glad to get some recs."

Oh great! Let's exchange recs! Share with us if you want your fav vampire MM novels :-)
I'm always trying to find more! :-)

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Loraine | 4 comments Vampire Vacation, by CJ Ellisson is good, she has a few other short erotica books too. Liza Black's Diary of Nym is good if you like explicit reads.

message 13: by Sherrell (new)

Sherrell | 2 comments Elizabeth wrote: "Vampire Vacation, by CJ Ellisson is good, she has a few other short erotica books too. Liza Black's Diary of Nym is good if you like explicit reads."

thanks for the review, this is on my list to read, now I am really excited to start reading.

message 14: by Adele, Moderator (new)

Just found a goodreads list with all the GLBT tagged books
http://www.goodreads.com/genres/glbt?...
I actually will change the title to GLBT, as MM is too restrictive as there are other great titles out there.

message 15: by G.G. (new)

G.G. (ggatcheson) | 41 comments I can't say I'm a 'fan' because I only read one, and it was some kind of an accident. I entered a giveaway on Goodreads and won but there was nothing saying it was a M/M erotica in the blurb. It did say that Satan was once God's lover but that's not Erotica.
Anyway, since I've won it and I had already started to read it, I finished it and quite frankly, I liked it.
So keep what I just said in consideration but if you are looking for great descriptive M/M sex scenes, check Clipped Clipped by Devon McCormack

A paranormal story with a twist. Satan is the good guy, while God wants to destroy the world. Satan and his Fallen Angels are fighting to save the mortals.
Disclaimer: It's part one of a series and has a cliffhanger.

message 16: by Francis (new)

Francis Franklin (francisjamesfranklin) And there's a whole list dedicated mostly to lesbian vampires:
https://www.goodreads.com/list/show/3...

message 17: by Adele, Moderator (new)

lesbian vampires? thats a new one ill have to check it out.

message 18: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Norma Mills | 653 comments Mod
Lesbian Vampires?!! Sorry... I am wicked pro gay rights.. so reading about gay vamps would be cool! More of a fan of F/F... M/M still irks me out... Not sure why

message 19: by Adele, Moderator (new)

my brother is gay so I'm also everything gay rights. but I'm not very fond of m/m erotica. I like m and however many F's you add on. I like f/f stuff too. it not that it bothers be I just prefer to read other stuff rather than m/m( I usually recommended them to a few friends here on goodreads and my brother). however I have read the occasional m/m/m/f. that was pretty good.

message 20: by Norma, BOM & Co Moderator (new)

Norma Mills | 653 comments Mod
Adele, if you love M/M/M/F.. You would LOVE Four Play. Look into it, I read it. Four Play by Maya Banks

message 21: by Adele, Moderator (last edited May 08, 2015 12:25AM) (new)

Maya Banks .... i love her colters legacy series! that is m/m/m/m/f in some cases. or is it m/m/f. the fact i can't remember obviously means i need to re read them!
Norma you might like these. they are lovely.
here they are:
Colters' Woman (Colters' Legacy, #1) by Maya Banks Colters' Woman #1
Colters' Wife (Colters' Legacy, #1.5) by Maya Banks Colters' Wife #1.5
Colters' Lady (Colters' Legacy, #2) by Maya Banks Colters' Lady #2
Colters' Daughter (Colters' Legacy, #3) by Maya Banks Colters' Daughter#3
Colters' Promise (Colters' Legacy, #4) by Maya Banks Colters' Promise#4

message 22: by Amyiw, Challenges Moderator (new)

Amyiw | 1083 comments Mod
Caged Love and Treachery on the High Seas (Baal's Heart, #1) by Bey Deckard
first male author I read in this genre and really like this story.

message 23: by Liz (new)

Liz (kamodo303) | 21 comments BOUND IN STONE by: K.M Fontaine. There are 12 books out so far three trilogys and the fourth set is a saga the 13th book has yet to be published. I am awaited the day it comes out. This series is not so much a erotic book for m/m or m/f but I love the Bound in Stone series there is some child molestation at the end of the fist book, BUT it is not as discriptive as it could have been so I thing the author did a tactful job about it being in there.... but back to the point this is actually my all time favorite series. gay/straight has no baring for me on this the story is absolutely fab in my opinion. I think that many would enjoy this story as it truly is unique.....