The Painful Truth discussion

16 views
randomness > Spam

Comments Showing 1-50 of 123 (123 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Spam! Don't ignore the. Other topics though


message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) the. Other topics?

so orange soda or grape?


Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Spell corrected thing, it does weird things like if you double space it makes a new sentence


message 4: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments U used ur Ipod Touch! ^^


message 5: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Ebonypelt wrote: "the. Other topics?

so orange soda or grape?"


neither...


Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Feather(Lyla) wrote: "U used ur Ipod Touch! ^^"

Ipad


message 7: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) hmmm weird. how about mixed?


message 8: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments nope. I want to try fago though...


message 9: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) what's that?


message 11: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments hahahahaha! You don't wanna know!!!


Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Ok....


message 13: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments XP


message 14: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) im not asking anymore.


message 15: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments mnt dew or sprite?


Lexphie (The Animal Lover) | 855 comments Mod
Sprite


message 17: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments cool... I dnt like either... XD


message 18: by Emily (new)

Emily (lafillebrigitte) me either, not plain but mixed with a dark soda they're good


message 19: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
*gasp!* Mountain Dew is the shit...and Sprite's good too!


message 20: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 506 comments Mod
I hate spam! It's so disgusting!! Never again will I buy canned meat


message 21: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments EWWWWWWWW! OMFG I HAD SPAM AT BLUE'S HOUSE BEFORE AND IT WAS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GROSS!!!!!!!!
I'm like Blue, how can you eat this shit man!? It's not even real meat!!!


message 22: by Kayla (new)

Kayla What is spam (the food)? I have never heard of that... or were you being sarcastic?

Hmm, it seems that I hate everything you guys like. I think soda is absolutely revolting, partially because of the taste but mostly because of the fizz. In fact, at parties where there is soda or fizzy punch to drink, I have to request water, I can't stand drinking it. I drink milk. That's pretty much all I drink, as a matter of fact. Almost fourteen and I still order milk at restaurants.


message 23: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Yes, spam is a type of canned meat. It is like a paste... It's really disgusting!!!
Ew... Milk is gross unless it's chocolate... o.O


message 24: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Eww. Chocolate milk is gross. Nasty. *shudders*


message 25: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments o.O people are weird... but I shouldn't be talking...


message 26: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 506 comments Mod
Omg! You are all weird as hell!! Wtf is wrong with you peeps?????


message 27: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
Milk is sooo good!!! (White milk, not any of the flavored ones)


message 28: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments I can't drink white milk by itself. I was forced to drink it by my preschool/daycare teacher, thus forced upon me to hate milk. I HATE white milk. I refuse to drink it. I'd take a sip and spit it in your face.


message 29: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Feather(Lyla) wrote: "I can't drink white milk by itself. I was forced to drink it by my preschool/daycare teacher, thus forced upon me to hate milk. I HATE white milk. I refuse to drink it. I'd take a sip and spit it i..."

Umm. Eww? That's how I feel about chocolate milk, soda, and coffee.

♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "Milk is sooo good!!! (White milk, not any of the flavored ones)"

YES!! Exactly!!!


message 30: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
@Lyla: OK, that's awful. I mean, I think it's really weird that you dislike milk, but forcing you to drink it is just awful :(

@Yum-Yum: xD Right??!! Like I literally need to have it every morning, if we ever run out I have like no energy until we buy some more o.o


message 32: by Lyla (last edited Feb 18, 2011 08:52PM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments That is probably the only reason I hate milk. Because everytime I've had to drink it, it disgusts me at my teacher's horridness! XP


message 33: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
Awww...that just reminded me of a quote from Full Metal Alchemist (it's a manga, to those who don't know):
"I refuse to drink a white opaque liquid that was secreted by a cow!" ^-^


message 34: by Kayla (new)

Kayla ♥ Rachel♥ wrote: "@Lyla: OK, that's awful. I mean, I think it's really weird that you dislike milk, but forcing you to drink it is just awful :(

@Yum-Yum: xD Right??!! Like I literally need to have it every morning..."


I know!! I mean, that's the only thing I ever want to drink! I get it at restaurants too, and in the morning I have cereal and a glass of milk, and I just don't feel right during the day if I haven't had that.


message 35: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
lol I drink water at restaurants because I don't want to pay extra '-_- But yeah, I used to have that breakfast! xD Then I started eating yogurt '-_- Much dairy....


message 36: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Haha, I used to like yogurt, but now it just doesn't taste that good to me.


message 37: by ♥ Rachel♥ (new)

♥ Rachel♥   (i_got_a_jar_of_dirt) | 922 comments Mod
Really??? That's weird :/


message 38: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Listen to my logic though. What was a cow's milk designed to do exactly? Feed baby COWS. Not humans. Since when did a cow want to raise a baby human and give US it's milk?


message 39: by Kayla (new)

Kayla A cow's milk was designed to feed its offspring, just as a human's milk was designed to feed its offspring. The only reason people who are older drink cow's milk is because human mothers can't produce enough for it to ba a mass production. But there's nothing wrong with drinking cow's milk, and in fact it is one of the most healthy drinks around. It tastes good, as well as giving you three different kinds of calcium, building up your immune system, and making your bones stronger.


message 40: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments No. They fortify it. It does not naturally have calcium or half the other crap they put in it.


message 41: by Kayla (new)

Kayla Yes, it naturally does. I guarantee it.


message 42: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments No. Look on the label. It says "calcium fortified". Look up what fortified means.


message 43: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I know what fortified means. I don't know where you're getting your milk from, then, because mine isn't. If you'd like I can take a picture of the label to prove it.


message 44: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Yeah, I'm sure you can.


message 45: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I will. Honestly, if you're hard-headed enough to believe something that you haven't seen and not take the non idiot's word for it, I will post a picture on Goodreads by tomorrow night of my milk jug and how nothing on it says 'fortified with calcium' because it's not. But... Then again... That would be rewarding you for your stubborn behavior. Maybe I should just laugh while you prove yourself more of an idiot by not believing me...

*ponders*


*more pondering*


*drinks milk*

Ehh. I'll take it in the morning and decide whether or not I'm going to post it based on how bad your attempted snide response is when I see it in the morning.


message 46: by The, Happy in love <3 (new)

The Pyromaniac00 (pyromaniac00) | 506 comments Mod
Yum-Yum, I'm getting real tired of your bad attitude. You insult people, you have your little outbursts, you are just plain mean! You can argue your point but don't be insulting or mean in it. Stay calm. This is your only warning. Next time you're out.


message 47: by Kayla (new)

Kayla I'm fine with being 'out' since it means being away from her. I'm not the one being mean here, Andy - and you know what? I have talked to two group members besides me and, not naming names, but they as well as I think you should take her 'threats' more seriously. If you're too narrow-sighted to see what's right in front of you, it's not at all nmy fault that you don't deserve to be a moderator. She has been threatening death, and yet you get onto me? I guess we know where your loyalties are. So kick me out if you want, I really couldn't care less. I could very easily go off and start another group like this, and invite people I actually enjoy talking with and don't have to get annoyed every time I post in the group. So again, kick me out... but if you think that's gonna be a punishment for me, you're pretty sadly mistaken.


message 48: by Lyla (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Your dead to me. I hate your guts.


message 49: by Kayla (new)

Kayla *points to above post* I say again, Andy, you're getting onto me?


message 50: by Lyla (last edited Feb 23, 2011 04:42PM) (new)

Lyla Neko (scourgelyla) | 654 comments Yum, I try to show you logic and you dismiss it and insult me! What the fuck?! You REALLY piss me off because you think you are always right!


« previous 1 3
back to top