Love Inspired Books discussion

Valentine's Playlist

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
What's on your Valentine's playlist? Share your romantic faves to enter a drawing for a free book!

And remember, there's still a great party happening over at eHarlequin. http://community.eharlequin.com/forum...

Today, author Allie Pleiter is hosting a Valentine's Adventure, where you can win one of her hand-knit bags:
http://community.eharlequin.com/forum...

message 2: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 434 comments On a Night Like this by Dave Barnes! And Monk and Nagels' Beautiful You. Of course there's always the classic Frank Sinatra, The Way You Look Tonight. Anything frank can sing...i could just listen to his voice all day! lol

message 3: by Crystal (new)

Crystal | 7 comments I have a CD that was a gift last Christmas that I dearly love. Dino: The Essential Dean Martin... It's the best of the best from this unmatchable crooner. I especially love the first track "Ain't that a Kick in the Head." Doesn't sound like it, but it is actually quite romantic.

message 4: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 64 comments I have a CD titled Timeless Love Songs. It's an instrumental CD by The Robert Alexander Trio. It has several songs on it but my favorites are Lady in Red, Tonight I Celebrate My Love and Sometimes When We Touch.

message 5: by Love Inspired (new)

Love Inspired Books (loveinspiredbooks) | 1035 comments Mod
Those are great!! yes on both Frank and Dean... *swoon*

Your CD sounds cool too Patsy.

I'm going to give all three of you a book, so email me at dream.eharlequinhost@gmail.com with your snail mail addy.

message 6: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jennafraugh) | 434 comments Crystal wrote: "I have a CD that was a gift last Christmas that I dearly love. Dino: The Essential Dean Martin... It's the best of the best from this unmatchable crooner. I especially love the first track "Ain't..."

hehehe I love that song!

message 7: by Patsy (new)

Patsy | 64 comments Love Inspired wrote: "Those are great!! yes on both Frank and Dean... *swoon*

Your CD sounds cool too Patsy.

I'm going to give all three of you a book, so email me at dream.eharlequinhost@gmail.com with your snail mai..."

Cool, Thanks!