Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Closed Topics > The Ministry Visit

Comments Showing 1-50 of 146 (146 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Harry was walking in toward the ministry with Hermione and Ron following under the invisiblity cloak. Harry was being led by Kingsley Shacklebolt of the Order. No one knew about ron and hermione and he hoped it would stay that way. Apparently Fudge wanted to have a word with him about the tri wizard tournament, dumbldore had wanted kingsley to take him because kingsley was the most trusted at the ministry. Just then ...

message 2: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Arti (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
Buckbeak came flying out of nowhere and swooped Harry and Ron and Hermione(invisible) on her back and flew away

message 3: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Harry whipped out his own wand, but Hermione had all ready stunned him. They flew down and took Malfoy into a bush. Hermione tied him up and awoke him.

"One shout, Malfoy and you'll be sorry," said Harry pointing his wand at him.

"What do you want?" said Malfoy.

Ron laughed. "What does he want? How stupid are you? Have Crabbe and Goyle infected you with stupidness?"

"Why do you have the Elder Wand?"

"What? This thing? This isn't old! It's a wand The Dark Lord gave my father. But, father got a new one so he gave me this," said Malfoy.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments "Where's your father you bastard?!?!?!?!?" yelled Ron.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (lol)
Ron was furious "Don't lie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 TELL US NOW, OR YOU'LL PAY"

message 6: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
"SHUT UP!!!" Ron yelled.

message 7: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
"WHATEVER!!DO WHAT YOU PLEASE FOOL!" Ron screamed

message 8: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Draco chased after her, which was a few feet. He tackled and snogged her. She didn't care much.

message 9: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Malfoey yelled in shock and pain. "RONALD BILIUS WEASLEY!!" Hermione shrieked. People stared. "HOW DARE YOU!?!?!?!??!?!" Ron stared in shock. "I-I was only-"
"YOU WERE ONLY BEING A JERK!"
"I was trying to help-"
"I CAN FEND FOR MYSELF!" IM NOT 2!"
"I NEVER SAID THAT!"
"WELL, STOP TREATING ME LIKE A BABY! YOU ACT LIKE YOUR MY MOTHER!"
Oohs came from the crowd. Malfoy stood up with the knife. "You missed, weasel," he said with a sneer. "Oh Dracy, you're ok," Hermione said in a mock-baby voice. They resumed snogging.

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Hermione finally let go. "I never did! You were such a jerk! You always make me cry!" Hermione started crying. "See what you do?!?" Draco said. "What?!?" Ron said in disbelief. "Come with me, I'll make you feel better," Draco said to Hermione. They walked away, hugging eachother.

message 11: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

ew.

message 12: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

i deleted that. it was weird. to the maximum position.

message 13: by Minh (last edited Feb 12, 2011 06:31PM) (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments lol, draco and hermione

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Ron stood in disbelieve. He just wanted to put out his wand and pointed at Draco and said the Death Curse. But he knew he couldn't. Ron sat down and tried not to cry.

message 15: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " I still can not believe it", Ron mumbled. " I think, after studying a lot, Hermione becomes crazy ."

message 16: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " I do nothing", Ron replied. " Well, maybe I do something but I don't realize. Let get out of here", Ron said sadly.

message 17: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments ((ok))

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"Get out of here? Why? Enjoy by yourself, bud, I gotta girlfriend!" Harry walked off and coincidently met Ginny. They half-hugged while walking away, leaving a devestated Ron behind.

message 19: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Ron went home, and sure enough, there was Lucius Malfoy snogging his mom.

message 20: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 13, 2011 11:18AM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON HERE, WHY IS HERMONE BEING A JERK TO RON?!?!?!?! I'M TOTALLY NOT AGREEING WITH WHAT'S GOING ON HERE. HERMIONE WOULD NEVER BE WITH DRACO!!!! GROSS!EEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!))

Suddenly Hermione came running back, "Ron I'm sorry, I was under a jinx or something, Malfoy did it to me. I am so sorry! I would never hurt you like that! Ron, please believe me, you know what malfoy would do to make you mad. He used me Ron, and I hated every second of it. I didn't know what it was. Ron believe me please!" then Harry but in, "Hermione, he's pretty hurt, what just happened isn't something he's gonnna forget, I think you should go. You've been my best friend for a long time, but I know you're smart enough to repel that curse. I don't know what happened, but I don't think any of us are in the the right state of mind to discuss it." Ron just said "Go away." while Ginny looked confused. Harry said, just find your way home or something, you've really been a jerk, I know your just acting, you can't hurt him like this. The best thing you can do is go away."
Hermione didn't know what to do, then she raised her wand and ran into the dark. A few seconds later, Harry, Ginny, and Ron, heard a crash, boom, and many more sounds, in the direction which hermione ran to. When the found her, she lay unconsious with a large cut on her arm and bruises. Draco lay a few paces ahead of her, motionless and pale. ((he's dead))

message 21: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(its fake! it's hilarious!)

Molly looked at them. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!?" she screamed. Lucius looked at the crowd. "GET OUT!" he said.

message 22: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 13, 2011 11:25AM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Then, Mrs. Weasley came up to Ron, "Oh ronny, that wasn't me, I promise, they confunded me or something, please believe me." Then Harry came up to Ron " I'm sorry too, I was being a jerk to you, we were all confunded or jinxed so we'd turn against you" Then ginny said, "I wasn't" Harry - "we'll figure out the details later but let's gett outta here first and look for more innocent people that show any signs of being jinxed or confunded." I the end they left with Fred, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnigan, Lavendar, some 4th and 5th years, and another had full of unkown faces. When they asked fred about his being here, fred replied " ... (finish the sentence)

message 23: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (last edited Feb 14, 2011 05:40PM) (new)

"Anyone care to explain?" interrupted Ginny.

Ron and Harry looked at each other as Norberta came blowing fire and swooping Ron, Harry and Hermione up and flying away to Bulgaria.

When they got off, they Victor Krum doing tap dance

message 24: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"VIKTOR! THAT'S RON!" screamed hermione.

message 25: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"You wart hog!" screamed Victor. He ran to Harry and took a blob of paint and threw it on him.

"What did you do that for you stupid thing?!" exclaimed Harry pulling out his wand.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Than hermione stabbed malfoy some more, and ran to rons side (This rp is getting way out of control, it's fine, but could we not change the couples up?, PLZ?)

message 27: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(but its so fun!!)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (Yeah, except how bout this, lets just keep the main couples (Harry, Hermione, Ron,) together, and we can torture and dement the rest?)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (fine, but after toying around with them for a while we have to fix them, so that draco's a loner and hermione's back with ron. Also hermione has to be nice. And Harry should be involved and on Rons side)

Then ron woke up from his strange dream. (A fresh start) when he looked around he saw he was in a room, with a lot of pictures of the rat , Draco. He gotout of the comfy bed and warm comforters and walked outside. The corridor overlooked the living room so he went to see what was going on in the living room, and sure enough, Hermione and Draco were rolled up on the couch snogging, they looked like they were biting each others faces off. Then hermione pushed him away, and took a breath, then she pulled him toward her again and they started again. Ron was so angry he stomped down the stairs making both of them turn around and as he faced hermione he saw her face was filled with terror. And harry came up to him, hey do you know where we are ron, I have no idea, we need to get outta here, I have a bad feeling about this place, and then he saw hermy curled up with Draco and looking up at Ron with terror. He was then filled with instant anger toward her for cheating on his best friend.

message 30: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"HERMIONE GRANGER!!!" shouted Harry taking a gnome and throwing it at them.

message 31: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

((LMFAO!!))

"WTF IDIOT!" screamed Hermione. "YEAH WTF IDIOT!" yelled Malfoy. "WTF IS WRONG WIT U HERMIONE!!!" yelled Harry. "Malfoy is smarter and better than Ron!" said Hermione. Ron and Harry looked at eachother and both said, "LOOOOOOOOLLLLLL THEY THINK IT MATTERS!!!LLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLL"

message 32: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"GOLLY COWS!" said Ginny coming in her swimsuit

message 33: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(I WAS ON THE FLOOR LOLING!!))

"Why are u in your bathing suit?" asked Hermione. "Duh, I'm about to jump into a 100 feet deep pool filled with cat litter!" Ginny replied. Harry and Ron looked at eachother. "I wanna come!" Harry said. He ripped off his clothes and had trunks underneath. "Let's go litter swimming YEA!!" Harry said running out the door.

message 34: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"It's inside the house idiot," said Ginny.

"I knew that," said Harry running back in.

"No, it's outside," said Ginny walking back outside

message 35: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

(LOL)

"GINNY WTF!" Harry yelled. She turned around. "Oh, um...this is Charles the Clam," she said.

message 36: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Give it here!" shouted Harry taking the clam and smashing it to a thousand pieces.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" said Ginny. "Reparo! Reparo! Charles! Nooooo! I always loved you!" +crying!+

message 37: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"DOOD! WHAT HAPPENED TO ME! I HAVE A LIGHTNING SCAR 'ND STUFF!" Harry yelled, covered in cat litter. Just then, thousands of cats came flying down and peeing on them.

message 38: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

"IM COVERED IN CAT PEE NOW!" yelled Ginny sobbing.

message 39: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"Your lips taste like cat pee!" said Harry spitting.

"It's your fault!" said Ginny diving into the litter.

message 40: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"DUBLEDORE!!" said Harry. "You have a girlfriend?!"

message 41: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

"COME BACK HERE!" Screamed Harry

message 42: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

Arti wrote: ""Your lips taste like cat pee!" said Harry spitting.

"It's your fault!" said Ginny diving into the litter."

LOL!

message 43: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Erica wrote: "Ron was left alone. All of a sudden something grabbed him. It looked like a white hand..."

"AHHHHHH!!!! A WHITE HAND!!!!! IT"S YOU-KNOW- WHO!!!" screamed Ron running in circles

message 44: by Arti, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Ron paused for a minute.
"AHHHH!!! IT'S A WHITE HAND!!!!!"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (loling right now, sis looking at me like I'm wierd)

Then Everybody at the same time said. "SO ......

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments (lol) then the white hand picked up a knife and charged towards them. and ron said " EEEEWWWW! It smells like pee" in a little girl whiny voice.

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((And just so we're clear I am really against dementing the stories this bad, and I'm also against all the funny stuff but I'm going with it because it is truelly hysterical))

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((LOL))

Then it came back again with an even bigger black hand.

message 49: by Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (last edited Feb 20, 2011 06:47PM) (new)

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments ((LOL))

Then Hermione screamed "Malfoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come get this thing off me"

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments There I edited it.

« previous 1 3
This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.