Justin Bieber Fan Club discussion

Justin > Justin Bieber

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Matea (new)

Matea (matead) | 12 comments Justin is so hot he's the best male 16 year old singer out there! I love his music!

message 2: by Hannah (new)

Hannah woo-hoo!! me too

message 3: by Matea (new)

Matea (matead) | 12 comments yupp awsome!

message 4: by Cory (new)

Cory (CoryJG) | 1 comments yes

message 5: by Matea (new)

Matea (matead) | 12 comments hell ya

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments he is turnig 17 and he is small....

message 7: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 23 comments he is really funny

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments how do u no?? hav u met him?

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments heyy mahek.... and u dont like justib beiber.... u guyz she is in love with him she just doesnt want to addmit it!:D

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments no i do not that is why u add this group rite....haha i dont think im the one with the crush....

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments i joined this group cuz i wanted to say my last comment... and i kno u try to hide ur love bout him by joining the hater group of justin bieber... ur to cute!:D

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments umm no..shudd upp!!!! :'( makin me cry........

message 13: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 23 comments then leave this group now

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments u no im just playin round wit u mahek... its ok!:D

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments haha noo.....yea i noo lol and jb bday is taday how i no is ppl in ma skool was sayin happy birthday to him in lunch..dont get ur hopes up he wasnt there...they put a poster too hahha but a boy took it down lol!

message 16: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 23 comments hahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments lol..:)

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments wow thts funny! u no what my frend told me.. welll she told me tht one of jb's fan punched selena gomez on her lip on jb's bday... and jb started crying!!

message 19: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 23 comments where did she hear that from

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments my fren it was frum some show or news or sumthin like that?...

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments hahah wow!

Emaan ♥'s The Fuentes bro's STILL | 13 comments right!!!! do u believe tht?

Mahek LOVES One Direction | 17 comments noo cuz it didnt come on msn.. and plus how can u get that close to selena gomez??

message 24: by Mermaidfreak89 (new)

Mermaidfreak89 | 23 comments THAT IS WHAT I WAS THINKING....ALSO(OFF SUBJECT)THIS GROUP NEEDS TO BE MORE ACTIVE