Book Haven discussion

Promotional Discussions > Velvet Totalitarianism and The Seducer

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Moscovici (goodreadscomclaudiamoscovici) Hi, I'm the author of a historical novel about communist Romania called Velvet Totalitarianism (2009) and of a psychological thriller inspired by Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, called The Seducer, previewed on the link below:

http://www.neatorama.com/bitlit/category...

I have available complimentary review copies of Velvet Totalitarianism if anyone's interested in reading it, and would be glad to reciprocate on my blog, below:

http://literaturesalon.wordpress.com

message 2: by Sonya (new)

Sonya marie madden | 440 comments i'd like to read it.

message 3: by Claudia (last edited Feb 11, 2011 04:53AM) (new)

Claudia Moscovici (goodreadscomclaudiamoscovici) Sonya, that's great. Would you be interested in reviewing it as well? All my publisher's complimentary copies are for reviewers. I can send you a complimentary review copy if you give me, in a private email, your address. Best wishes, Claudia

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 2233 comments Claudia wrote: "Hi, I'm the author of a historical novel about communist Romania called Velvet Totalitarianism (2009) and of a psychological thriller inspired by Tolstoy's Anna Karenina, called The Seducer, previe..."
I would be interested in reading your book and reviewing it. sounds fascinating

message 5: by Claudia (new)

Claudia Moscovici (goodreadscomclaudiamoscovici) Elizabeth, Thank you so much. If you give me your email in a private message, you can write me your address and I can send you a complimentary review copy of Velvet Totalitarianism. Best wishes, Claudia

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 2233 comments elizabeth8921@hotmail.com

message 7: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeth8921) | 2233 comments Elizabeth wrote: "elizabeth8921@hotmail.com"