TWILIGHT SAGA FREAKS discussion

Midnight Sun > We Wants Midnight Sun

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Well I think you should ask who don't want coz in that way the list will be short hahaha..
Wanna to read it so badly

message 2: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments I WISH THEY JUST PUBLISH IT AND GET IT OVER WITH SO WE CAN READ IT!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer Shelby wrote: "I WISH THEY JUST PUBLISH IT AND GET IT OVER WITH SO WE CAN READ IT!!!! I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN!!!!"

have you read the available portion on Stephenie Meyer's website? it is very good! i just wish she would finish it and publish it so that i can read the rest. lol.

message 4: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments no i havent ,where is it at?

message 5: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer here's the link. happy reading!

http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/pdf/mid...

message 6: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments thanx,if you have any more sites put them on here too!! KK :)

message 7: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer sure! can i ask your age? i would feel real bad if i helped to corrupt an innocent. lol.

message 8: by Wishful Reader (new)

Wishful Reader | 72 comments READ MY PROFILE!!!!! :D

message 9: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Hey I've The First 12 chapter of Midnight sun . If anyone wants them just give me your email id i'll mail you

message 10: by Stephen (new)

Stephen (havan) | 1 comments Shwetika wrote: "Hey I've The First 12 chapter of Midnight sun . If anyone wants them just give me your email id i'll mail you"

If you'd like to read the rest of the story from that viewpoint I can recommend this great piece of fanfiction. The author is NOT SM but she does get the tenor right, I think.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4925456/1...

message 11: by Shwetika (new)

Shwetika | 73 comments Stephen wrote: "Shwetika wrote: "Hey I've The First 12 chapter of Midnight sun . If anyone wants them just give me your email id i'll mail you"

If you'd like to read the rest of the story from that viewpoint I ..."

thanks

message 12: by Emily (new)

Emily 💋 (milylou) MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

I've read part of this book and it's amazing. Hearing the story from Edwards point of view makes the story more interesting.

message 14: by Sara (new)

Sara (sara3ilovetwilight) | 5 comments I WANT TO READ MIDNIGHT SUN....UGGGHHHH JUST PUBLISH IT PLEASE !!!!!

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

I think it would be very cool to hear Breaking Dawn from Edward's point of view.

message 16: by soleil (new)

soleil (solxilx) :) Is midnight sun a new book? I only finished breaking dawn a couple of days ago, so...NOOB

message 17: by soleil (new)

soleil (solxilx) Abby wrote: "I think it would be very cool to hear Breaking Dawn from Edward's point of view."

AGGGGGHHHH TWIN!! ABBY! HOW DID THAT HAPPEN?!

message 18: by Abby (new)

Abby Min | 1 comments I methinks it would be awesome to hear things from Edwards POV..... :D

message 19: by JA (new)

JA Cullen I want it so badly. I want to see Edward's POV too.

message 20: by liv (new)

liv dedman (livd3d) | 3 comments You are the first person on here in 3 years. I thought it was just me.

message 21: by Tanja (new)

Tanja | 1 comments I'm here too, thought people didn't use it anymore