European Royalty discussion

European Royalty Group Reads > Mar 15 - Apr 15: Confessions of Catherine de Medici

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Hey everyone! It wasn't even close! Our March 15 - April 15 European Royalty group read will be:

The Confessions of Catherine de Medici

The Confessions of Catherine de Medici by C.W. Gortner

by C.W. Gortner

C.W. Gortner

We will start the discussion on MARCH 15TH.

We'll do the discussion threads broken up by chapters like all the other times, but I figure this thread can be used by those frustrated with amazon's delivery slowness (or your library's slowness) or for any other reason. Just don't discuss the book in any detail here! (General "I'm a couple chapters in and I like it" comments are fine, but we'll start the real discussion threads on MARCH 15th.) For those of you just joining us, you can look through the previous threads in this Monthly Group Read section to see how we did it before because the process will be the same (there's also a thread just like this thread for the other books we've read together).

message 2: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 61 comments Woo Hoo! this wil give me the kick up the bum I need to read this. Loved the Last Queen!

message 3: by Mandy (new)

Mandy Moody | 544 comments I read this one last year and really enjoyed it :)
It's not as wonderful as The Last Queen, but it's very good!

message 4: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 61 comments The last queen as really good so anything else would be difficutl to live up to. Can't wait to start reading this! :)

message 5: by C.W. (new)

C.W. (cwgortner) | 3 comments Thank you for choosing my book as a group read! I am very honored. I'm also available to chat with the group any time; please just let me know. I sincerely hope you're enjoying Catherine de Medici's story.

message 6: by Sara W (new)

Sara W (sarawesq) | 2153 comments Thank you C.W.! I'll set up an author's chat thread so that people can ask you questions and/or make comments.