Severus Snape, The Prince, The Hero, The Best discussion

Students at Hogwarts > Pansy Parkinson

Comments Showing 1-50 of 248 (248 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5

message 1: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

AJ (aj3books) | 6732 comments Mod
I think she's pretty in the 3rd movie. But she's still a meanie

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments She's an influenced bully who's friends with a rat and coward ( Draco Malfoy) so she is influenced by him.

message 3: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

but she would have been mean any way

message 4: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
lol

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "but she would have been mean any way"

Yeah, prob. not as mean though.

message 6: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

She has a mean character

message 7: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments I really hate her when she said, " He's here, Potter's here. Someone grabs him!" in the DH. But still, I like Pansy with Draco... Idk why Draco ended up married with another pure blood girl...

message 8: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Because J.K. Rowling didn't like Pansy. She didn't like Draco either but she hated Pansy even more because of how mean she was so she made Draco marry Astoria Greengrass

message 9: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments Yeah, I have read it... Well, I still like Draco with Pansy!

message 10: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~ (Patrick Swayze's lover) (thejsaway) | 7914 comments Mod
eh

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments yea... they seem like too good of friends. Though I doubt Draco could be good friends with anyone.

message 12: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

true

message 13: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

crabbe and goyle

message 14: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments He like to make friend with pure blood from Slytherin...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Except he didn't feel like he was their friend until crabbe died.

message 16: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 17: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it mostly felt like they were his bodygaurds

message 18: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

yea

message 19: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

they were fat

message 20: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments they ate too much

message 21: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

WAY too much

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "they were fat"

lol, but not in 7th year.

message 23: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments they're fat... remind me of Dursley

message 24: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Not Petunia. She a neck face

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments lol.!!!!

message 26: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments petunia... maybe she gave her food for her husband and child... they both fat...

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments oh really? I never knew dudley and his father were fat. *sarcasm*

message 28: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments " what???", they really really fat, in the movie

message 29: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it was SARCASAM!!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Thats why I put sarcasm in **!!!!!!!!!

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

I like Dudley in the last book. "You're not a wast of space...." I just imagined a chubby cute kid with puppy eyes when he said that!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Silverstream wrote: "I like Dudley in the last book. "You're not a wast of space...." I just imagined a chubby cute kid with puppy eyes when he said that!"

I know. And I havn't seen you comment before, so I guess your new. Welcome!

message 33: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Hannah wrote: "Thats why I put sarcasm in **!!!!!!!!!"

talking to Irene!!!!

message 34: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Silverstream wrote: "I like Dudley in the last book. "You're not a wast of space...." I just imagined a chubby cute kid with puppy eyes when he said that!"

he wasn't a whatever you said. He was big and fat

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Hannah wrote: "Thats why I put sarcasm in **!!!!!!!!!"

talking to Irene!!!!"

I know! So was I!!!

Kate*~FlyingOnABroom~* (bookluver2000) | 1675 comments Arti wrote: "Silverstream wrote: "I like Dudley in the last book. "You're not a wast of space...." I just imagined a chubby cute kid with puppy eyes when he said that!"

he wasn't a whatever you said. He was bi..."

Well, I don't know. It does compare him to a growing whale in the books but ...

message 37: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

lol

message 39: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:)

message 41: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

:L

message 42: by Minh (new)

Minh (cassandrale179) | 743 comments <3

message 43: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

dats not a face?!

message 44: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

lol

message 45: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

it not!!!

message 46: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

its a heart

message 47: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

I KNOW THAT

message 48: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

message 49: by AJ, who is obsessed with Hermione Granger and Emma Watson (new)

Pansy's a meanie!

message 50: by ~*Just Slytherin Along w/ The Creatures*~, Who cries (literally) when someone insults Snape (new)

meanie feenie bow weenie!

« previous 1 3 4 5