This is not The Haters Club You're Looking For discussion

nothing!?

Comments Showing 1-32 of 32 (32 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I'm in Texas and its even colder than home!!! The least I can get is some amusing hate when I get a moment to myself in between drinking and schmoozing and sitting thru boring lectures while my eyes glaze over. I may be chronologically out of order but you get the idea. What's going on with you people?

Ps I just foung out about more cheating. I fucking hate cheaters. I'm so pissed I wouldn't even accept ashton kucher at this point.

message 2: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) ....

message 3: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) .....

message 4: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Huh?

message 5: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Buh!

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I hate these ladies waiting for Zumba with me at the gym. Am I one of them!?

message 7: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Montambeau wrote: "Well, I hate these ladies waiting for Zumba with me at the gym. Am I one of them!?"

Is that the robot vacuum?

message 8: by Stina (new)

Stina (stinalee) | 653 comments What the fuck are you doing in Texas?

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Rusty, it's a Latin dancing aerobics class. The ladies were talking about calories and weight loss and fitting exercise into busy schedules and how zumba makes them feel sexy and about brown rice. It's all very dorky and I am one of them because I've been wanting to tell everyone about the new way I learned to make brown rice because it's easy and delicious and so good for you and right now I'm addicted to it.

Next I'll be getting those Shape Up Skechers and wearing a sports bra all the time!!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 09, 2011 08:25PM) (new)

Zumba is really fun, though. But it doesn't make me feel sexy. My sexiness makes me feel sexy*.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

*unless I'm wearing a sports bra.

message 12: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Your sexiness is super sexy.

Kristina I'm in Texas because work made me. No other acceptable reason. Good news: traveling with fellow boozers.

message 13: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Tom that ashton kucher thing makes sense. I'll tell you all about it when I have a real keyboard.

message 14: by Sally (new)

Sally (mrsnolte) | 0 comments Ashton Kutcher?

message 15: by Kasia (new)

Kasia Montambeau wrote: "Zumba is really fun, though. But it doesn't make me feel sexy. My sexiness makes me feel sexy*."

Tried Zumba once, wasn't fun at all. Found it excruciating! Not only did I stumble over my own feet, but also I had the doubtful pleasure of seeing all that humiliation in the mirror. **Cringe**

Clearly Zumba is not for me, I'm sticking with my swimming.

message 16: by Kasia (new)

Kasia So Tambocia, what's that new way of cooking brown rice?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm so glad you asked, Kasia! You bake it. It comes out perfect and fluffy and chewy and buttery (with little butter needed.)

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/al...

I have always sucked at making rice on the stovetop and the rice cooker didn't work as well for brown rice as white. It would get done, but it wouldn't be fluffy and yummy like in a restaurant...until now! Thanks, Alton Brown.

message 18: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Phone connection is too slow to check the link...is it rice, a stick of butter, and a jar of mushrooms baked in beef broth?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

Nope. It's rice, water, salt and 1 tablespoon of butter covered in foil and baked for one hour. It's so simple and goes with everything and tastes delicious and is very good for you.

message 20: by Tom (new)

Tom Foolery (tomfoolery) Add mushrooms and onions. And beef broth. More butter. Maybe a steak.

Servius  Heiner and a side of bacon.

message 22: by Servius Heiner (last edited Feb 10, 2011 02:10PM) (new)

message 23: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments I hate Texas.

message 24: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I hate me! I'm a dick.

Servius  Heiner Oddrun wrote: "i hate that it has been snowing all day. Feck!"

same here.

message 26: by smetchie (new)

smetchie | 5731 comments Harry wrote: "I hate me! I'm a dick."

Doesn't this belong in the "things I hate about myself" folder?

(You're not a dick at all.)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Why, Harry?

I love in Zoolander when Hansel says, "Mugatu's a dick!" Hahaha!!

message 28: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) I wish it were me being a dick in a funny way, but it was not funny. In the end, everything was fine. That is all.

I did drive the fancy car for a couple days and LOVED it. Back in my big piece of shit today. Major let-down.

message 29: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments If Harry says he's a dick, that's good enought for me. I'll take his word for it.

message 30: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Fuck you Rusty!

message 31: by Harry (new)

Harry  (Harry_Harry) Shit...I meant thank you Rusty.

message 32: by Rusty (new)

Rusty (rustyshackleford) | 2198 comments Any time, buddy.