gLee discussion

Season 2 > Episode 12: Silly Love Songs

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Maddy froehlich | 8 comments OMG loved this episode although Blaine was an idiot! I hope he will finally start dating Kurt! And I truly believe Quinn should have waited longer before dating anybody.

message 2: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Ooooh I actually haven't seen this yet. (Terrible, I know.) I was going to watch it today, but I was too busy. Later tonight (if I'm feeling insomniatic) or tomorrow, definitely!

message 3: by Renae (new)

Renae (renaener) | 3 comments :'( felt so bad for Kurt who had his heart broken. I'm not sure I love how Puck loves the newbie because I think we already have enough new characters with prominent roles but it was definately funny! :D In spite of everything I am still rooting for Finn and Rachel as a couple, and will be heartbroken if the series ends and they aren't. Ahh Quinn and Finn you are going down a dark road, this is gonna be interesting.

message 4: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Haha, definitely not one of my favorite episodes...

First off, Blaine wasn't an idiot. He just didn't know that Kurt thought of them as more than friends. That doesn't mean anything. Also, remember last episode when I said Finn was my new (second) favorite character? Well, that lasted about three days. Now he's back to the bottom... the very bottom. And Renae, don't worry, you'll get your wish. Rachel and Finn will definitely get back together again at some later point. That's how TV shows work. Finn and Rachel can't be a couple now because that's boring. Quinn has to keep randomly falling in and out of "love" with guys or else it would be boring.

message 5: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Of course I love it! xD And I never said it would ever get boring. I'm saying to Renae that they have to keep the relationships constantly changing or else it will become boring. It's just getting on my nerves. Well, mostly Quinn. I just hate Quinn as a character a lot. But don't get me wrong, I have no problem with Finchel or Puckleberry or... whatever you please, and I still love the show. :D

message 6: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) EVERYTHING IS KLAINE AND NOTHING HURTS.

This episode made me so happy inside.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Maddy wrote: "OMG loved this episode although Blaine was an idiot! I hope he will finally start dating Kurt! And I truly believe Quinn should have waited longer before dating anybody."

Yup! & Blaine admits it himself! Hope he'll go back already!

message 8: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Just to say ... how was Blaine an idiot? He's just a teenager, and he said it himself, he's just pretty clueless, and he isn't very good at romance -- everyone is sometimes. Just because he missed the fact that Kurt thought he was the boy Blaine wanted to ask out doesn't make him an idiot -- it just makes him human, not an idiot.

Also, I'd just like to point out on a completely different fact... if Finn had mono, and wasn't done kissing all the girls in the school at that time, couldn't he have given most of the school mono? Ahaha, I realized this when I watched it for a second time.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

LOL! True!

message 10: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Like, I was really hoping that there would just be a scene in which basically everyone in the school was sick, and all the guys were like, "What...?"

message 11: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Emma wrote: "Just to say ... how was Blaine an idiot? He's just a teenager, and he said it himself, he's just pretty clueless, and he isn't very good at romance -- everyone is sometimes. Just because he missed ..."

About Blaine... agreed.

And guys, most of the time Finn just kissed the girls on the cheek or lightly on the lips. Besides, I think he was almost done with his little "fundraiser" when Santana gave him mono.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

IKR?

message 13: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) The only time I liked Finn in this episode was when he gave Rachel the necklace, I was all like, "Awww, Finn! You've redeemed yourself!" And then he went and made out with Quinn and I was like, "Kay, nevermind."

message 14: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire ^ Haha, my thoughts exactly!

message 15: by Devyn Kelly! (new)

Devyn Kelly! | 5 comments Emma wrote: "The only time I liked Finn in this episode was when he gave Rachel the necklace, I was all like, "Awww, Finn! You've redeemed yourself!" And then he went and made out with Quinn and I was like, "Ka..."

I agree. I was like really Finn? Stop being stupid. lol

message 16: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Oh, another point! RACHEL. She is back! I am so freaking happy that she's finally over Finn -- because I think she is now that she's sung Firework. (Not so sure I like her version of Firework though... it's too autotuned for me.) But still, I'm glad that the Rachel Berry we love is back, not the girl who was boy crazy.

message 17: by Swiftfire (new)

Swiftfire Agreed. Again. She, Mercedes, and Kurt are like the dream (diva) team. :D Although I don't think she'll ever be entirely over Finn. I can definitely see her getting jealous of Quinn again.

message 18: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Ugh yeah...

And the Mercedes/Rachel/Kurt friendship makes my heart melt to no end, I love it.

message 19: by Sami (new)

Sami | 45 comments BLURT<3 AHDHFDHASFKLAHSKLF;

message 20: by Emma (new)

Emma (emmascout) Klaine? I cal it Klaine. al;skdfajs
the cutest thing ever. No arguments.