~Role Play Central~ discussion

One on one > Mallory *I LOVE WATERMELON* + KB's 1 on 1.

Comments Showing 1-50 of 1,310 (1310 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27

message 1: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Watchya wanna do?

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Anything! Whats your favorite?

message 3: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Anything to do with magic

message 5: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kk

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Boy and girl?

message 7: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Yop.

message 9: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kk

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Name:Harlie
Looks: Long brown hair, straight white teeth, beautiful smile and slim body.
Personality:TBA
Powers: TBA

Name: Bear
Appearance: muscular, short brown hair, green eyes.
Powers: TBA
Personality:TBA

message 11: by KB (last edited Feb 09, 2011 07:56PM) (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Name: Kennedy
Appearance: http://www.google.ca/m/search?oe=UTF-...
Powers: fire
Personality: TBRP

Name: Geof
Appearance: http://x38.xanga.com/f70845fa184b0272...
Powers: mind control
Personality: TBRP

message 13: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments I girl with red hair walked down the street.

A boy with blonde hair walked the opisite way down the street.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear looked around and smiled when he saw a hott red head.

Harlie walked around and ran into this guy

message 15: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments The girl saw Bear and began bluhin, looking uncomfortable.

"Sorry!" The boy exclaimed. "Are you okay?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear chuckled and walked away from her

Harlie sighed "Yes. Im sorry, I really am"

message 17: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments The girl sighed. There were waaaaay too many boys who thought she was hot.

"Don't be." He smiled. "I'm Geof, you?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear glanced back at her

"Harlie"she said softly

message 19: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments The girl felt him looking at her. She took a deep breath and walked up to him. "Hi. I'm Kennedy."

"That's a nice, unique name."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments "I like your name, im Bear"he winked at her

"Thanks, you too"

message 21: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy blushed. "Thanks." she smiled awkwardly.

"Geof isn't unique. Just the spelling looks odd."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear smiled "My pleasure":

Harlie smiled "I have never heard that name before though"

message 23: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy smiled. "Bear is an, Intresting name."

((it's pronounced Jeff))

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments He chuckled "My real name is Brandon"

Harlie shook her head "I just moved here, and i have never heard that"

((ok))

message 25: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy nodded. "It's a very cool name."

"Oh well welcome." he smiled. "How do you like it so far?"

((I had a teacher named Geof McKinely. Wonder what happened to him....)))

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments "Thanks"he smiled

Harlie smiled "Its good so far"

message 27: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "You're welcome."

"Cool." he smiled. "Where are you headed?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments "Would you like to go see a movie tonight?"he asked

"Home"she smiled

message 29: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "Sure." Kennedy smiled awkwardly.

Geof smiled. "I'm headed to the library."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments "Where do you live?"he asked

Harlie smiled "Mind if I come with?"

message 31: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "Um in a house on a street?" Kennedy said cautiously. She wasn't about to tell a total stranger where she lived.

"Not at all."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear chuckled "Thats good to know. I guess I will meet you at the movies then?"

Harlie smiled "Thanks"

message 33: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments "Okay." Kennedy smiled.

"You're welcome." Geof smiled.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear chuckled "see you at 7"

Harlie smiled and walked with him

message 35: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy nodded and began walking away. What just happened? she thought.

They walked to the library and Geof held the door open for her.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear smiled and started walking to his house

Harlie smiled "Thank you"she said and walked through

message 37: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy sat down on bench near a bus stop.

Geof bowed slightly. "You're welcome Madame." he smiled and followed her.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments BeaR started walking home and reading peoples thoughts

Harlie giggled quietly

message 39: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy felt a sharp pain in her head. Out. She thought-hissed.

Geof smiled a big, bright smile. "What do you like to read?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear kept reading her thought but it didnt hurt this time

"Anything"she grinned

message 41: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments I'm An idiot. she thought. I'm going to the movies with some kid I don't know.

"Fantasy it is."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear chuckled "Wow, You will get to know me. Atleast its not a date."

Harlie smiled "Sounds good"

message 43: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy closed her eyes and 'saw' Bear 'sitting' in her head. She imagined walls protecting her thoughts from him.

Geof linked arms with her and walked over to the fantasy section. He pulled out Septimus Heap/: book one Magyk.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear opened the doors to his house and walked in

"Ive been wanting to read this series, but I was really confused"she whispered

message 45: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments The bus pulled up in front of Kennedy. She walked on and paid the bus driver then took a seat.

"Why were you confused?"

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear walked up to his room and sighed

"Because the beginning was just wierd and confusing"she smiled

message 47: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments An African American woman walked on the bus. No one who had a seat to themselves would let her sit with them. Kennedy stood up "You can have my seat." she smiled warmly.

"I liked it."

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear lay on his bed and thought about Kennedy

Harlie bit her lip "It looks good"

message 49: by KB (new)

KB Love is our weapon (kaitybugs) | 709 comments Kennedy got off the bus and walked over to her mansion. She sat down on her couch. She began wondering why Bear would ask a complet stranger to the movies.

"It is." he smiled.

MALLORY *ROX EVERYONES SOX* (awesome_1) | 3135 comments Bear sighed looking at the clock. He decided that he would go ahead and get ready anyways.

Harlie giggled

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27