The Romance Reviews discussion

Light Banter > Character(s) I am...

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Unapologetic_Bookaholic Who or what character do you indentify with. A vampire? A princess? A plain Jane to vixen? What themes most drawn you in. Do you prefer to totally escape reality and read fluff or have some realism, some emotional topics added to the characters lives. A loss. A secret past. Let me know.

message 2: by Val (new)

Val Pearson | 9 comments I love the heroine that seems like your average woman from the outside. On the inside, she harbors some sort of gift such as empathetic gifts where she may touch someone and is able to read their mind of maybe one with visions. I am totally into romantic suspense with some sort of law associated with it. I love my stories to have realism to it and emotional topics as well. Throw in a loss AND a secret past and you have me hooked.

Carol Cork *Young at Heart Oldie* (httpsrakesandrascalswordpresscom) I love heroes who are emotionally or physically scarred, or have some deep dark secret in their past. I also adore those bad boy rakes who are redeemed by the love of a good woman.

message 4: by Sassafrass, aka Rho, reader of erotica (new)

Sassafrass (sass-a-frass) | 350 comments Mod
I'm really all over the map. I don't think I have a main theme except there has to be romance. Other than that, I can find enjoyment in many different types of heroes and heroines, genres, and themes.

I do love me some Alphas though. they make me want to melt into a puddle.